[op-f1]hunting party

Grim smiles at dirgun, as he runs over to him, "Thanks for the assist, really appreciate it." As the two boars come into rande Grim trys to dodge, by dashing around the two boars. Grim successfully dodged the boars attack, and quickly dashed around the boars, he moved so fast that he hit the boars with his feet as he made around to their backs. "You can never match my speed you pigs." Grim smiled evily. Then changed his expression to a serious look.

Grims HP:17/17

Boar 1:3/7

Boar 2:6/7

Boar 3:7/7

1-4: Grim dodges, but misses to land a hit

5-6: Grim dodges, land a hit on both boars, causing one point of damage each

7-8: Grim dodges, lands a hit on both boars, cuasing 2 points of damage each

9-10: Grim dodges, lands a hit on both boars, causing 4 points of damage each.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel sighed as he saw that he was left with the last boar. He had really wanted to get into the action but now he was faced with the last boar. Though not by much, it seemed larger than the other two. "Strange." Angel told himself as he held his shield at waist level, the 6 in. spike on the front shining in the light. He readied Boar Slasher, priming a basic Slash. Then the blade flashed green and and he rushed forward, swinging the blade at a downward angle. But the boar's hide was stronger than Angel had anticipated as his blade was knocked off to the side. He stumbled and ended up behind the boar as it turned to counter attack. Angel raised Boar Basher in an attempt to stop the powerful charge. The monster hit with incredible force, nearly throwing Angel off his feet. But he held his ground, going into a grudge match with the monster.

[OCC none of the boars are down yet only one is hurt were still fighting all three their HP is 4/7 6/7 and 7/7 were still in a fight.] Dirgun is still fighting boar 1 doging and weaving he gets ready to strike dirgun strikes the boar in the side then jumps over the boar and runs the turns and faces the boar he just struck.then trips over a rock and falls backwards then scrambles up embarrassed that he just tripped then says "i meant to do that"

Boar 1:2/7

Boar 2:6/7

Boar 3:7/7

Combat dice

1-5 is a miss

6-8 is 2 damage

9-10 is a kill

Angel holds his shield against the charging boar as his teammates dealt with their own problems. "Alright you swine," Angel growled as he raised Boar Slasher, ready to bring down the monster in one felled swoop. Angel stabbed his sword down, the blade reacting violently to the monster that helped spawn it. The boar squealed in rage as it bucked and ran away from from Angel, retreating to a safe distance. Angel grinned as he held up his shield in case the monster came back at him.

Boar 1 2/7

Boar 2 6/7

Boar 3 4/7 +1 damage due to Boar Slasher

Angel 15/15

Seld 17/17

Dirgun 8/8

dirgun gets ready to kill the boar so he starts a stabbing motion ready to finish the monster he jumps high into the air then screams "this is to easy im gonna kill him in one swing" then dirgun stabs the boar through the head the boar breaks into a bunch of pixels dirgun checks the loot tab and finds he got nothing then he looks up to the other players and say "do you guys want any help or should I just stay here on the sidelines and watch."

boar 1:0/7

boar 2:6/7

boar 3:4/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses(if dirgun misses then the boar attacks digun)

6-10 dirgun kills the boar

crafting dice

1-4 the boar misses

5-7 the boar does 1 damage

8-9 the boar does 2 damage

10 is a crit that does 4 damage

loot dice

1-6: no materials

7-9: 1 materials

10-13: 2 materials

14-17: 4 materials

18-19: 6 materials

20: crit 12 materials

Angel primed a Vertical Arch sword skill as the boar readied to charge at him. When the monster was close enough, the blade flashed blue and Angel rushed forward. He brought the blade down at an angle, and then back up, causing a V shape. The blade slashed through the boar both times and it's health bar quickly disappeared as it exploded into pixels. Angel grinned as he sheathed his sword and put up his shield. He cracked his neck in satisfaction at his victory. Then looked back at his party. Only one boar remained but Angel was confident that his friends could handle it.

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 6/7

Boar 3 Dead

Grim 17/17

Angel 15/15

Dirgun 8/8

Jace walking around the floor heard some players fighting. At the top of the hill he looked down. He seen 3 players for which he did not know. He tried to get close enough to see their name. Instead he slipped and rolled down the hill where he was immediately seen. So much for stealth he thought as he grabbed his blade and said who are you. He managed to see all three players at once.

Angel's attention snapped to a sound on his left and as he turned, he saw a player with his sword out. "Who are you?" He had asked and Angel raised his own sword and shield. "Someone who doesn't want to fight." He responded, his breathing slow. Boars were one thing but a player was dangerous. He wasn't orange but Angel really didn't want to become a Red Player today. "Now stand down." He told the player, confidence in his voice.

Grim turned his attenetion towarrd the new sound as he kicked the boar, and sent it fliying a dew feet back, the boar then got up turning uut attention toward Grim. It was charging up to attack Grim. Grim didn't have time for any crap like this, "Who are?" "The question is who the hell do you think you are, pulling a sword on a group of players for no apparrent reason." "Think about it their three of us, and one of you, and two fo use have <> training, and only one of us has a very short fuse." Grim said as he crancked his neck, and knuckles, looking at the new player, "So don't push your luck kid, im not in the mood for any bullcrap today." Grims hazel eyes turned yellow-green and Grims fists began to glow as he readied his attack the next boar. The boar was able to dodge the imcpming attack, for Grims mind was distracted by the new player, "Dirgun, Angel, switch with me, you two, flank hin and i'll strike him." Grim says as he draws out his starter Falchion and readies his <> skill.

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 6/7

Boar 3 Dead

Grim 17/17

Angel 15/15

Dirgun 15/15

-combat dice-

1-5 Grim misses

6-8 Grim does a 1 damage

9-10 Grim does a 2 damage

Jace dropped his blade and said i mean you no harm. Apparently we got off on the wrong start. My name is Jace. I just seen your thing posted and i wanted to be apart of it but you guys left to soon. I am sorry i bothered you. If you would not like me to be a part of your group then kindly let me return to town. He took off all of his weapons to show tht he did not mean to attack. I just thought before you were payer killers. Just please spare me.

Alex saw his friend gripped his blade as he saw his friend being opposed by a few other players. "He wasn't meaning to attack you, sorry. He is pretty stupid in his head. he gripped hs sword to defeat the boars, not to defeat you. my appoligies for my friends stupidity, but, sometimes, he cannot handle it.....sorry!" Alex also came to join the hunting party as well.

Dirgun looked a the party saying grim chill out they can't take all of us on so put the sword up and let's talk this out before we swing a kid we are not pkers but you try anything and I will personally cut your head off got it ." then dirguns shadow wolf fang comes out saying "kill the weaklings master they should mean nothing to you ." then dirgun pats the wolf on the head to calm him down dirgun saying "oh yeah and fang dosn't like you so you got some explaining to do."

Angel returned his attention to the remaining boar as Grim readied his attack. "I've got this!" He shouts as he charges at the monster, Boar Slasher held in his right hand ready to strike. He charged another Vertical Arch attack, hoping to finish this before Grim. As the blade flashed blue, he swung the sword down and then up, creating the V shape. The attack hit both times, critically as well. The boar squealed in anger as the metal collided with it's skin twice. Then it fizzled into a hundred pixels and disappeared. Angel grinned as he sheathed the sword and looked at Grim. "Ha ha! Beat you to it!" He yelled like a child.

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 Dead [Critical, two strikes, Boar Slasher +1 damage = 6 total damage.]

Boar 3 Dead

Grim sighed, as he sheathed his falchion, "Look sorry, im just on edge right now, when im not with Yure, im a little antsy ok, let me try this again." "The names Grim, my title I go by is the "Walking Reaper" it's a pleasure to meet you Jace, and other." "This is Angel, and Dirgun, you could call us drinkning buddies, but Angels allergic to the alcohol, so Angel, did Fade give the offer yet?" Grim says as he turns his attension to his friend. "Of course master, you wish to return to your girlfriend, as everytime we leave her, you become like this, this confuses me, humans are soo strange." Blood Wing says as she made a telepathic to anyone who didn't have one, "Trust me, my master is one person you should not make angry, he almost destroyed and entire bar on floor one single handed, and then took on four NPC's twice his size and defeated them, he's scary even to me, but he's strong so i follow him." She says to everyone in the area.

Angel nodded towards Grim. "Yeah she did, and yes I accepted. Now back to the issue at hand." He returned his attention to Jace and Alex. "Guys, you can't just sneak up on players with your weapon drawn; that's how accidents happen. Now if you wanna join the hunt, I think that'd be fine. With a party of five, we should be able to get pretty far if we remain on this floor. We could even get to the boss room and have ourselves a merry little raid. But that's just me and my optimism. It's up to everyone else whether or not we can get that far." He grinned as he looked around at the other party members.

dirgun looked at the two saying "me and fang don't like you guys because you snuck up on us with your weapons drawn i don't like that and i can tell you now if your gonna join the party you'll be walking in front of us with weapons up until we see monsters if you don't agree get out now because i won't trust you any other way." dirgun looks at the two seeing if they agreed with his terms.

Grim decided to stay quite, he was just staring into space, and thinking about Yure in her swim suit, "Hehehe, yeah thats nice." Grim giggled and whispered to himself, "Oh crap, masters doing it again everyone, hey masters how bout we go back and get the Shard of Angolia?" "WAAHH, AHHH, NO!!" "Fill-fang don't kill us, we didn't know it was your treasure, dive Yure, dive!!!" As Grim yelled at the sky, then realises that he drifted into lala land, "Damn it Blood Wing, don't remind me of that." Grim says as Blood Wing flys away, trying to catch her. "Hahaha, well you shouldn't have gave me the opportunity then, nah nah!" Blood Wings says in a peachy voice as Grim is running in circles to catch his smart mouthed familiar, yelling various curse words in other languages.

dirgun saw grim running around int circles after his dragon looking completely stupid in the process dirgun faceplams saying "grim what the hell are you doing running in circles i know that dragon is a smart mouth but you need to stop mister scary walking reaper and act like you know what your doing fang please follow me." drig walks up to the two players saying "we're going to go fight some stuff you in will you agree to my terms."

Grim scours at Dirgun, "Bite me Dirgun, if you face Fill-fang, Shadow would look like a puppy, compared to his size, the gaurdian of floor ones forests is scary as crap, he's three time the size of your familiar." Grim says as he dismissed what Blood Wing said, and allowed her to land on his shoulder once more, than turned to the two players, "Yeah same here, you almost made me pissed beyond the point of no return you two, you either follow our rules or get out, do we understand each other?" Grim says as his eyes returned to their original hazel with a slpash of yellow and green.