[op-f1]hunting party

Jace shrugged and said sure and whistled for his baby silver wolf Silvee to come out. She came quietly and Jace scolded her to stay quiet and don't try anything mischievous. These guys were not playing around. She stayed by his side and Jace waited for his comrades who did not trust him. He learned a valuable lesson today. Have looked at Alex and told him to stop being stupid and come on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun looked at the wolf saying "nice wolf mine is a special variant of the dire wolf an ability of his is if he touches exposed skin the player is parazlyzed its pretty cool what can your wolf do i know familiars have abilitys whats yours." dirgun looked at the wolf wondering if it had any secret it was hiding.

My wolf is a special kind of wolf that is from snowfall woods and when it bites or claws you you start to get frostbite which is an added 1 damage to every third attack. To me she's pretty special. He looked at Dirgun. Actually I think me and your wolf met before. Are you the player with a shadow dire wolf name Fang?

dirgun stops in his tracks saying "yeah you met us when you almost killed kanya fangs sister you know you really hurt ruri to you might not want to bring that up right now like i said fang can paralzye you and attack you while you can't move he is very unforgiving you know." fang started remember what happend to his sister saying "i will kill you for that you know one day my master won't be able to hold me back so you better not be trying to piss me off." digun grabs the wolf right before he charges at jace.

Grim looked down at Fang, "Oh so your Kanya's brother, she mentioned that she had a brother, she's doing quite well these days, always full of energy, and playing with her friend." Grim smiles at Fang and then turned to the Jace, "So you tried to hurt little Kanya, your lucky that Dirguns here, cuz I will go bat [censored] crazy on you for what you did." Grim loosens his jet black hair, it falls down to his waist then opens his HUD, and equiped his <> mask, as he did, his eyes changed into a hellish orange color, his bone mask covering his forhead, down to his chin, and made him look like the legendary Grim Reaper. As the clouds rolled over the field, his hell orange eyes glew in the shadows of the clouds. Then Grim cracked his knuckles and neck.

My Reaper Face

dirgun looks at grim saying "it was a half health dual but you see the rules for those kinds of duals don't apply to familiars only to the master so kanyas health got pretty low so this guys pretty lucky he has messed up more then once thats why i don't trust him this guy would be dead if i could not hold you and fang back cause we know your crazy your girlfriends crazy your familys crazy man you all insane and dangourous man how did i become friends with you your crazy." dirgun was laughing holding his dog back and hoping that grim wouldn't kill the guy.

Grim looked at Trinoko, and in his normal voice, "I guess you attract the crazy people, we are more fun." But Grim turned his attention to Jace, in his Grim Reaper voice, "This blighted soul shall pay for his sins, but for now nephilim, you are safe from my wrath, be thankful my allies are here to stop me, from taking your soul." Grim looks at the player hoping to send his message clear, then walks up to the hill and sits in a lotus stance, and waits for the party to move on.

dirgun saw and heard him saying "damn dude your creepy you know that this new mask of yours is gonna be creepy all the time and im not keeping you back but what will yure think if you kill somebody she might not like you that much anymore but if you do this i'll back you up you know im good for it so what are you gonna do grim up to you but you might not want to be a PKer." dirgun stands out of grims way hoping he would make the right discision,

Grim heard Dirgun, and he was right, how would Yure feel, Grim knew that what Jace did was wrong, but Grim was almost about to do something worse, he sat their, he didn't want to ruin that, so he sent Dirgun a pm, "Sorry dude, Im glad I was able to stop myself, thanks for reminding me whats important in my life." Grim hit send and waited for Dirguns response.

dirgun get the PM from grim he responds "look dude you and me are good friends i'll always look out for my friends no matter how long i've known them i look out for friends look i still don't trust this guy if we have to i'll take the PKer statues by taking the last hit on him so yure won't think less of you but of me i'll take a bullet if we need to."

dirgun sends this to grim waiting for his response.

Grim recieved the pm, responds, "Lets just let him go, he's not worth our time or effort, not even staining my blade with either." Grim clicks send, as he is still on the hill, he turns around, his hell orange eyes could be seen all the way up there. As his hair dances in the wind, the leaves of surrounding trees, envelops him and dance around the "Walking Reaper", he then pull his mask up of his face and onto his forehead, as Grim pulls out one bread and water, and begins to eat and drink, watching the group from afar.

-1 water

-1 bread

Angel watched as the madness unfolded in front of him. Apparently, these players had met before and it ended on a sour note. Something to do with a fight and their familiars, and something else. Angel smiled brightly, hoping to bring up the dark mood. "Come on everyone, those monster's won't kill themselves!" He says as he runs after Grim and passes him over the hill. He felt a chill as he passed his friend, still wearing the reaper mask. "Dang son, that is unsettling." He told himself as he slid down the steep hill towards the more infested areas of the Grasslands.