[PP-F4] Winter Glade

The Fourth floor. A winter wonderland according to the constantly updated guidebook. Miaki Murakami, the Silver Swordsman was walking around <>; a frozen lake which players could ice skate on. Very few knew about the lakes existence so it wasn't very crowded yet. About two dozen people glided about on icy floor. Players who approached the lake found the skates in their inventory. Perhaps a kind gesture for finding the lake.

The music Miaki could hear playing in the area was a soft piece that had chimes, handbells, and a few wind instruments playing. Around him the snow was falling as it always seemed to on this floor. Sometimes the snow would come down harder at different times compared to others but the snow on the ground hardly ever changed in depth. It varied based on how heavily the snow was falling but it never got to the point where it was too difficult to navigate through. Well most of the time.

Swift was enjoying time off from training. Her body was coated with a jacket, and her feet were gliding along the ice. Before SAO, she used to ice skate, so this was her home online at home. She was doing a spin, until she saw a fellow player in the distance not skating. The name said, Miaki. She skated over to him, however she lost her balance and fell on top of him. Oh my! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I lost my balance. she said standing back up and helping him up.

Without any warning whatsoever Miaki found himself staring up at the grey sky. His back was a little cold from landing in the snow on the edge of the rink, the other side of him was slightly warmer from the person who landed into him. 'Who in the world?' He thought for a moment as his eyes focused on the one who landed on him. "Swift? Is that you?" He asked with a little surprise. Aside from being slightly dazed he was fine.

Swift helped Miaki to his feet and hugged him. He was only slightly surprised about her hugging him but he quickly returned the warm hug she gave him. "I'm fine thanks. Its okay. I'm surprised you managed to help me up with those ice skates on. How are you doing?" He said as he started brushing the snow off him.

Swift laughed a little, and blushed a little along with her giggle. Well, before SAO, I went skating for fun, and how have I been doing? Hmm, let's see. I think I'd say that I'm doing great, I've really been taking in the scenery on the floors available right now. she said as she spun in a circle on the ice with one foot, and then came to a slow and gradual stop.

Miaki watched her angelic form spin and twirl about on the ice. "Wow that is impressive. I've had my share of ice skating when I was a kid and a month or two before I started living here in Aincrad." He spoke quickly to avoid bringing up the awkward topic about SAO being a death game. "I was never good at the jumps and stuff but I am pretty fast in a race or getting around the rink."

Swift then laughed, and took a hold of his hand softly and slowly began to pull him towards her. She pulled until they were almost face to face. Swift was blushing now, but then she turned and continued to hold onto his hand. Follow my lead, it's easy once you get the hang of it. she said as she began to skate on the ice surface with Miaki. Swift was blushing more than she was moments ago, but she wasn't shy, in fact, she was attracted to Miaki, hopefully that the blush on her face wasn't to blatant about it screaming, "I LOVE YOU!" Swift continued to think in her head, that maybe he wouldn't catch on, or at least not point anything out yet.

As Swift started to pull Miaki onto the ice, Miaki quickly waved his menu open with his other hand and equipped the <> that were added to his inventory for finding <>. Well okay." Miaki said as he got onto the ice. The two were linked together by the holding of hands as they started moving about on the ice. Aaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" Miaki suddenly yelped as he felt the little bit of snow and ice that was on the edge of his coat go down his shirt. He stiffened up and formed his feet into an upside down 'V' to keep from moving around. "Ice ice ice ice. Cold cold cold cold." He said really quickly.

Swift laughed and pulled him closer to her body. Silly, it's just snow, just follow my lead. she said as she neared her lips to his, but stopped, leaving her warm breath on his lips as a gentle tease. Alright, think of it like walking. Start with a step, then glide, then another step, then another glide. she said as she began to make the motions she was mentioning herself.

Miaki quickly started getting the hang of ice skating again. "It's kinda like riding a bike." He complemented as they started moving together in unison. "I think I almost have this again." He said with more enthusiasm than he had before. He let out a little cheer as he said the last part.

Swift then began to twirl around his body, and looked into Miaki's eyes. Swift smiled, and then blushed again. Swift kept the smile though, she was having fun, and she liked Miaki. Miaki... can I tell you something, I've been thinking... she said as she waited to hear Miaki's response to weather he wants to hear her out or not.

Miaki was full of life and euphoria. Swift's twirling about around him brought a grin to his face and got him to laugh a little bit as she spun about around him.

Miaki... can I tell you something, I've been thinking...

Miaki looked into her eyes. "Of course. What's on your mind Swift?"

Swift gulped softly, and continued the sentence she was about to say. Miaki... I think.. I'm falling for you... she said as she pulled herself close to him. She then looked Miaki in the eyes, and began to lean forward. She continued to look into his eyes until finally her lip connected with Miaki's, then allowing her eyelids to cover her violet eyes. She felt the warm blood in his lips, and the breath enter her mouth, which led to her inserting her tongue a slight amount to begin a new phase of the kiss she had initiated.

Miaki's eyes dilated at hearing Swift's words. He was absolutely shocked at what he had just heard. His mind refused to compute what he had just heard. Everything seemed to all happen at once until he suddenly felt Swift's lips on his. That's when everything came to a grinding halt in his head. His thought process halted everything else. All that was being understood was the presence of Swift's warm lips on his and her soft breath on his face. He fumbled with the kiss he felt at it being one of his firsts and he opened up for the entry of her tongue that he felt making contact with him.

Swift continued to kiss him for several moments until she finally pulled away passionately. You're so adorable you know that? she said as she places his hands on her waists. Sadly we're in public, otherwise I think you'd be fun to be around, but let's make the best of what we have right? she says as she kisses him some more.

Flustered was putting things lightly for Miaki has Swift stepped away from him. The pounding in his chest was going crazy as if something were trying to burst out. Swift moved in with her violet eyes and gave him another kiss. His eyes started to roll as the electric presence of her lips made contact with his own. "Wow." He finally said breathlessly.

Swift smiled and then hugged him. Miaki... do you think... we could go somewhere a little more.... well private? she asked with a face as red as the sand on the seventh floor. She was nervous about her question, however she was willing. She wanted to go further with Miaki, after all, something about him seemed different from other guys she's been with. This man has composure, and is much like her, a valiant fighter of honor.

Miaki started to stutter. His mind still playing catch up with everything that just transpired in the last few minutes. "Ummm..." His mind was going nuts over everything and he finally found the words to say. "Y-yeah... S-sure." He said blushing candy apple red as he could feel the heat burning on his face. He felt horribly embarrassed but in a very good way. His eyes were darting between Swift and the ice and back to Swift multiple times. If he were on a solid surface with traction, he,d probably be dragging his feet.