[PP-F4] Black and White

Not everything was as simple as those two colors. Sey was in the middle, conflicted between the both of them. And for that, he decided to message Hestia to come over for a cup of hot cocoa for the both of them in the cold winter season. He saw the bulletin boards and saw a certain target of concern that he had to discuss. There was no bitterness considering the description of the crime, but he wanted to get to the meat of the situation, for this one affected him directly. If that certain person doesn't get taken down from there, it looked like he was going to be stuck in the grey area. There had to be a way to remedy the situation, which is why he tried to call Hestia over. It's been a while, she must've gotten strong enough to be leading what seemed to be a whole police force in Aincrad. Good good, justice needed to be served around here.

@Hestia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hear the familiar ding of the messaging system as i would smile and think of the rather likely targets of who would message me at all really since the list is both extensive and immensely short all things considered. When i open it up i would see that it is from a rather old friend that i haven't seen in like a year as i would smile softly and happily as i would type back a rather quick message of being able to come right over to where he is when given a destination to head towards. 'I haven't seen Sey in so long. I wonder how much he knows about the whole Fearx and Itzal and everything that has happened.' I think to myself idly as i would look over towards Kuro who is snuggled up near the fireplace that is within my shop and smile softly and happily and would just nod my head willing to leave Kuro home if he wants to. Taking out a TP crystal i would stare at the gem and find my grip tightening subconsciously around it as i would quickly whisper out the command word. Teleport, Snowfrost. I would say as the blue light envelops me and soon after my familiar. As i would appear at the teleport gate of snowfrost i would have my familiar with me who would not look pleased and i myself wearing nice winter clothes for the floor and the time of year that it is. Wearing a nice black jacket with fur lining the inside of the coat and along the edges of the hood while wearing a black blue t-shirt and long black pants.

She made it, and her attire was completely different to that from a year ago. That was expected, the game has progressed so much since then. He barely did, maybe with his change being his equipment. But with that out of mind, he would look to her as he saw her materialize in front of him, the teleportation never failing a person it seemed. "Nice to see you again, it's been a while." Sey greeted before looking over to the not-so-happy looking familiar that was on her. Seems like they were going to be coming along for the ride as well. It was good that Hestia was capable of handling herself now that she went through the tough grind. Perhaps their last encounter left something that made her into what looked to be even better than he was.  "I just wanted to see what was new. And you seemed to have made a name for yourself on the frontlines, you know. So that leaves me with a question. What exactly did happen while I was away?" He asked before walking. "A cup of joe is on me if you care for it."

I look towards the white haired man and smiles a bit at seeing the familiar face even if it has been a long time and seemingly not much having changed for him at all in the long months of him being just gone off the face of the planet. 'Like Itzal.' I think bitterly at that fact as i grip my right hand into a fist for a brief moment to release the pent up emotion about that before i focus back onto the present and the fact that i am talking with a old friend..or business partner whatever fit in the end. I mean hey Sey i did say that i would try to hit the frontlines running and i did my best to be able to do just that. Helped out on F22, helped out with the mess of F23 and found the labyrinths before anyone else for F23 and F24. It's been a ride honestly of progress for that. I say with a rather calm look on my face not a bright brilliant smile as there once would be when they had last met more so just a calm look of just stating facts with a small sense of what could be seen as melancholy almost. I hear a low rumble as i look towards Kuro and realize my mistake. Ohhhh righhht. Teleport brings you along. Sorry about that Kuro i know you wanted to sleep. I say apologetically to him as i would get down onto one knee and run my hand along his back and give him a small hug as the angry looking lion would slowly calm down but refuse to meet my gaze like a pouting child. With a sigh and a small smile i would get up onto my feet once more and follow you towards a nice place to sit down as i would nod my head. A drink sounds nice, and when it comes to things you missed. I have a long version and a short version. Along with multiple events that i could go over.

"Sounds like quite a nightmare. Thooough I've never really done one of those fights myself, so I can't honestly tell you anything." Sey replied before looking to the lion. Man, they really did not seem that happy about the little ride they went on, but at least it wasn't him being the source of anger. There was Kyu, but she was sleeping, and did he dare wake her up? Sure, if he wanted a bite mark on him. "But you've progressed nicely, I appreciate that, I like what I see in your efforts." A compliment, a well-deserved one. It was a shame, he could have done the same thing, but he chose to lay off until a certain flier came by. Still, Hestia didn't seem hostile or dismissive of him, so that's why he was placed in the grey border he was. Sey needed more information. "That's all right. I would love to hear the longer version if you don't mind. I have plenty of time to spare to listen of your tales. I assume there may have been a few interesting bumps in the road."

Floor twenty three was the nightmare if i am being honest and that was only because of what people did and the effects of those decisions. I say with a rather annoyed sounding sigh as i think back to the conversations and reactions that have spawned from those decisions and probably a few others that had lead up to this point in the frontlines' recent history. I do smile one of the biggest smiles i can muster at hearing the compliment from Sey as i do remember having once been impressed with his skill that was impressive back at tier two. However, with that having been triumphed over such figures of Beat, Zandra, Baldur, and a few other two handed weapon users with impressive enhancements on their gear and for some just the raw experience that makes them seem on a entirely different level. Well i'm glad that you seem to view me as having improved Sey, but if you want the long version i guess i'll start with the reason for the whole APD thing and to get into a talk about that i'll need to tell you about a player that felt like trying to control Aincrad until i got myself involved by accident really. A player named Domarus and the events that occurred after me meeting him. Strap in this is going to take awhile. I say with a small sigh knowing that his is going to be a rather long story to go through in its entirety since there was quite a bit on the rise upwards to get to the point of being able to face that man.

He listened to her complaints about what was going on as well as someone who wanted to take over Aincrad? Oooooo, now this is quite the story, even though he probably should have been more aware. Admittedly, he was having too much fun being in his own little bubble. Would participating in the events have changed anything? Eh, he didn't like to think he had that sort of influence at the time. She told him to buckle up, in which he would laugh calmly. "Easy, Hestia. Go at a pace you're comfortable with. We have all the time in the world." Sey explained, approaching a nearby cafe for the both of them to enter through if nothing were to interrupt them. It would be easy to just sit down and enjoy a nice cup of cocoa there. In this sort of cold weather, it was expected of people to have some desire of warmth, even if this was his favorite floor. "I've been out of the loop for a while, but I do know relations back a year ago, so I don't need the deepest of details."

I nod my head as i take a small calming breathe as i think about all the details that lead to me making the decisions that i would and led up to the defeat of Domarus as i would slowly categorize things by the at least note-worthy things to mention before i could continue. When we would arrive at the cafe i would look towards Sey and nod my head as i would start to list the events that i can remember. I met Domarus, we did a few quests nothing major seemed like a nice guy, fast forward to me being on the frontlines and me doing some quests and such i find Domarus with my sister of all things who apparently followed me into the game. Fast forward doing daily things like spending time with my sister and checking up on her i find myself suspicious of Domarus and steal a journal of his. Spend time and effort translating his greek into english found a suspicious page that included his plans of manipulation and such. I go and confront him about it which includes physical assault. Spend many days of cat and mouse of me and him with him doing more physical violence harm as a threat along with death threats towards my sister by threatening her life. I still go against him he basically ends up doing me and him final fight style type of things after i also get Itzal, and two of Domarus' guild members turned against Domarus. With one being Aereth. Final fight happens i fight domarus, Itzal ends up fighting lackies along with a girl named Hidden.Aereth joined and left the fight real quick. Oh and during this apparently Hidden released a high leveled child psychopath player killer who ended what was going to be a fight against Hidden vs Itzal, Domarus, and myself. By taking Hidden away and calling her an ally. I say as i than look towards Sey and i wait for questions.

It seemed like this was a whole saga that started with one who wanted power, then came the heroes, then vigilantes, then traitors, and sudden backstabs and twist and turns. Based on what he heard, this was just a bunch of mixed emotions being spilled over by... Everyone. Who wanted to save the day, who wanted to rule the day, there were just a lot of things that pointed to pathos. And then came Sey's pathos, which spiked when he heard of what Hidden did and how she even was about to get in a fight with the one he was talking to right now... "I'm sorry, I didn't hear that right. Hidden did what?" It would show that THAT was the part he was concerned about. "So you tell me she is out there right now with some psychopath, willingly? I don't think I'm quite understanding what's going on here. Where is she even right now? And does this story even have a happy ending to it?" This was going to be quite a ride for him to brace for.

Hidden released a high leveled child psychopath who made Aereth scared when he heard the possibility of that child joining the fight against Domarus. Keep in mind that is the same Aereth who makes a living basically off of murdering other killers. Also, yeah as far as we know Hidden seemed entirely willing to work with the child psychopath known as Adrian, and basically Hidden is a wanted person as one can tell by all the wanted posters i've put up of her and a player named Pinball. With along that i basically banned her from the frontlines from seeing her as to much of a danger to keep around other people since she also stabbed Hirru when Hirru was trying to protect a floor boss. Which in the end worked since said floor boss TPed out and allowed us to avoid killing that Floor boss NPC who was a child. Which allowed us to focus the last two NPC Floor bosses. A happy ending? Uhh...i created the Aincrad Police Department so i kinda kick-started a justice system in Aincrad. That is all i got for you Sey. Since after that. Your guild disbanded after someone named Fearx attacked the guild. Itzal went rogue deleted people from his friends list till there was no one left, Morgenstern is depressed basically. Shield and Beat seem fine though, and Mina just wants people to be happy seemingly. The frontlines are in shambles cause of Tel/Jomei going to have a wedding, Macradon and Hirru are leaving from feeling like traitors and needing time to think basically, Itzal is gone, hidden i banned basicallly, Pinball is a criminal. We lost like a third of the frontlines in one fight. I say rather blatantly once more listing off some other events alongside just the flat information of what Hidden had done.

Man, all of that was just one giant and painful pill to swallow. First, Aereth. So that was what was happening with him and a certain ginger he remembered from back then. A damn shame, to think he could have had a little faith in them. Hidden... "Whoever the dude protecting the boss from the players was, I won't even go into why that was a bad move. But I see why stabbing someone would be another extreme after that. And she released someone who could potentially wipe a bad person... And they are a bad person in return." Sey would repeat before placing his hand over his lips while looking downwards. This was hard for him to deal with. As for the guild, half of them seemed good while the other half seemed out there. But it wasn't really his business either, so... "And so she is on a wanted list. Funnily enough, she was quite a business partner for me, very invaluable. So I have to say that I am concerned about what happens if she is indeed caught. What happens to her then?"

I blink a bit at the seemingly calm Sey just taking all of this in stride at being told in rather rapid succession basically how everything has gone down the literally worst path that things could go for Aincrad's success and is focusing on this one individual. 'Meh could be the business partner thing, or making sure my Police Department won't be a cruel one.' I think to myself as i avoid the small impulse to just shrug my shoulders as i would think such thoughts as i would look towards the player across from myself. Well what would happen is what i put on the flier. Unlike Pinball Hidden has done guaranteed acts against Aincrad's safety so i am having her tied up, gagged with like a cloth most likely which would be like the material of blindfolds i would think. Than thrown into whatever i would count as a prison cell when i can get one. When i can get a anti-TP cell location though the measures and lengths i would need to go to send someone to jail without being inhumane will be lessened at the very least. I say in a straight-forward manner to the player across from me as i would look towards him with a small tilt of my head. Would you happen to know of any location like that, or at least a location that could function like a jail in this game?

It was true, his biggest concern was with Hidden as of currently. He'll try to go through the other things, but only after he got his concerns out of the way. Still though, perhaps he could be a slight bit more apologetic. "It seems like all hell has broken loose. I'm sorry you have to go through this wild chase in order to apprehend people. All for the sake of power. But... I'm glad that someone is trying to make a policing system to deter people who would otherwise be let free." Sey explained, hoping that that would be enough to at least give a bit of comfort. If he was placed in such a situation, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Perhaps just straight up quit and become a vigilante. "That being said, that doesn't sound like the most appealing thing... Hidden is a valuable asset to my profits I'm afraid. And for that, I must ask for a remedy for her crimes. A col value has been set for her imprisonment, but is there any way repentance is still on the table?"

I shrug my shoulders ever so slightly at being given some sympathy for the situations that i put myself into as i just smile towards Sey and seem rather calm about such things. I've made the decision to go down the route of a law enforcer. I intend to do the name proud and to make sure i do right by the laws that can be followed, and of course people are innocent until i can prove them guilty. Which is easy with orange crystals but any random person found with a orange crystal will be cross-referenced with the monument of life to guarantee what they had done wrong. For Hidden though to get to the matter at hand. Right now as far as i know nobody new has died by Hidden or Adrian. I might need to double check that though. If nobody new has died from either of them or any of Adrian's accomplices i am willing to let Hidden go under something like a probation like monitoring to some degree. However, if anybody dies between now and when she is caught out of cold-blood intent than murder is put on her list of crimes, if Adrian or his pals do the killing she is a accomplice of murder by having allowed him freedom and possibly even help setup the kills for all we know. I say in a rather straight-forward manner to Sey for what i have atm for something that could seemingly be fair and thinking on the fly. As you can tell. I haven't thought that far for a system of allowing criminals to go free. I'm still worried about getting them into the jail first.

Good, orange crystals are given suspicion while the green ones are usually pretty innocent. At this point in time, Hestia seemed to have a decent enough of a system. The only reason Sey cared about letting Hidden go was because of his bias towards her. Murder was pretty much the only thing that would have him run away, so it was understandable for Hestia to declare that direct murder is something that will be listed if she did it. "And Adrian is this child psychopath you keep talking about. I have no interest in him, never heard of him, so he brings zero profit margins. Say I manage to get him while also having Hidden stop whatever is going on with her. I don't mind her having to do some community service or something, but I just can't let my most valuable asset get tossed into a cell without trying to prevent it first." Sey explained before placing his hands in his pockets and tilting his head to the side. He was trying his best to get her out of this one, though if stuff like this continues, how much can he do this before he can no longer do it? Then what happens? "Of course, getting them out is sketchy. It's not the real world after all."

I smile towards Sey and nods my head towards him as i look towards the man. Seems like we're making another deal Sey. You capture Adrian and any little mentally unstable allies he makes along the way if you don't stop him before he can do that and than you can deal with Hidden and be like the person watching over her to make sure she doesn't do anything risky. If she persists as an issue though i do want you to promise that you're willing to cut that customer go if she tries to pursue her path of a criminal and isn't willing to accept the help you would want to provide them. I say in a gentle tone of voice towards the man with a somewhat pleading look towards the white haired gentleman across from me wanting to hear that he is willing to give up on this customer. Just silently hoping to myself that he is willing to disconnect if she proves to dangerous for such a business venture to continue forward. Also, Sey if you ever want to join the force i will always have a spot open for you, and if you ever find criminals that need to be put behind bars out get a wanted poster out for i can get in contact with my sketch artist and we can get wanted posters out by a week or two's times depending on how many my sketch artist can draw out in that time.

Now this was the kind of ground that he was looking to gain! There was hope after all, taking down some stupid child and his cronies in exchange to keep his girl. There had to be some rehabilitation if that is true, but that was better than seeing her gagged and tied while begging to be freed, only for no words to come through. All for some kid. "This deal is pretty important to me. If I manage to do it, I will do my best to deter her from that path. Now, I do have to hear the other end of the story. If she does come up guilty and refuses to change her ways, then I am afraid I've done all I could and have to wash my hands of blood." More murders would deter him from her. That was just the truth, for he wasn't going to be playing these games if he goes through all this just to have it spat back at his face. What were Hidden's reasons for this? Sey wanted to know, and he might be the only one who could know what she was thinking. "I'll keep your offer in mind. But I'm afraid there's not much in terms of business or pay if I were to join. That being said, I may reconsider. Regardless..." He paused for a moment to reflect on their conversation. "I do consider you a friend. And for that, perhaps business or pay may be pushed to the side. But I do ask for time for consideration's sake."

I smile and nod my head entirely fine with the deal that has been put forth since in the end business and pay can easily be put hand in hand with what i am going to need for a Police force in the end. 'Though yeah giving people time is important if they need the time. It is in the end though also important to see if i can get lots of yes right away since it just guarantees a member nothing wrong with that.' I think to myself as i would look towards the white haired player. The offer will always be open for you Sey as long as you're willing and you know not someone i have to chase down. Hidden is all yours though as long as you can deal with the high leveled psycho child for me, buuut know that the APD is always willing to lend you a hand in support and aid against Adrian and any lackies he picks up. I say towards Sey with a bright smile as i extend a hand towards Sey to shake as i would look him in the eyes wanting to solidify the deal to something as close as a contract that can be made on the spot and quickly.

He would look down to the hand offer to him to shake. Looks like they had themselves a couple more deals! And so he would offer his hand to her as well, firmly gripping her hand to confirm that he was on board. "I'll give you my answer after this whole Hidden situation is finished. At least, what I consider finished. I'll probably have an answer based on how this goes." Sey explained before he would then consider the assistance of the APD if he needed it. "Reinforcements are always lovely. I have my ways of getting to people throughout this game, it may just take a bit of time since I want to sate my own curiosity about the situation before acting." Now if this was what he thought it was, his next step was to find Hidden. He didn't find her guilty yet. For all he knew, this might be something she was right in and Hestia had the wrong perspective. Regardless, she did have the correct intentions, so he was hoping it would just be him bringing back the child for the APD to deal with.

With the handshake to confirm the deal i can only feel as if things are falling into place rather miraculously possibly with how such things are going for at least myself in the favor of this police department idea that i had started. 'Even if people might not be happy with it or might even not know about it. I am at least getting support in the end to handle the two trouble cases that i know about as of this moment, and luckily having Sey on this case means i can most likely trust him to get it done.' I think to myself with a rather happy smile on my face knowing the man is resourceful and knows quite a bit of frontliners who might know something at the very least or follow his own instincts and information brokers he has to follow trails he can get.  Also if you are curious Hikoru has become a master information dealer apparently at some point. I don't know if you were around for Hik becoming that, but that is what he is doing currently if you were curious or if you ever need a lead and don't know where to turn to. I say towards Sey just wanting to help him as much as i can as i look him in the eyes.