[PP-F4][Quest] Feeding the Enemy (Grim, Ruri)

She smiles as she skips along a trail... and then runs into someone.... A mysterious gypsy...

"I have traveled long and wide to find you, and to give you this quest"

She begins to say as I stare into her meaningless eyes.

"You must feed a dark blue wolf, just up that mountain at night. You must feed it... this"

She points then gives me a pile of bones with meat still on them. She then crawls away without any other word. Ruri stares at the bones. Then put them into her inventory as she opens her menu and stares at some villages nearby. She starts to go towards one as she runs into another person. "Sorry." She says as she helps the dude up off the ground....

Grim was walking around on the fourth floor, his jet-black, waist long hair was still in a braid, over his right shoulder, still wearing his tanktop, jeans, and black leather boots, he had hoped to get his Blood Feather Dragon within the forest, "Hmmm... Fade dod say that they eat anything right?" As Grim was walking he notices a young girl with blue fond hair, Grim thinks, "Huh, another player on this floor as well, well couldn't hurt to go talk to her." Grim walks to the young girl, says, "Having fun in the cold are we?", as Grim strokes his mustachee-goatee combo, he watches his breathe materializes in front of him, and looks at his emerald green eye, they slowly changed back to her yellow-green color.

I looked at the man who had stood there only a moment before, saying something... "No fun, only quest work. I have a goal to get my familiar dark blue wolf. To call him? I have no idea. But if you would like to take this quest, by my side that would be great..." She says as she stands watching his breath disappear. The next day she was supposed to get the wolf. "It's almost sun up, so what do you say?" She puts her wrist in front of her.

"It's... amazing... Sure I'll go!" She giggles and points to the beautiful picture. She smiles... "Well what I'm going for is a dark blue wolf. and dark blue eyes.... it's only a smaller wolf, 1.8 m not a baby, but more 'average' height..."

119447qvcrcsbtv9.gif

"Anyway it's only coming out tomorrow night, and it's almost sun-down. I want to catch some kind of inn so I can go to sleep before I go and feed the wolf, and complete my quest." She walks toward the village and evenutally finds an inn to sign into.... She gets the keys then walks into her room...

Grim follows her to the inn, and as sees her order her room, he orders himself a room as well. As Grim is in his room, he wonders, "How, exactly is that girl gonna get her familiar, those things are territrial." Grim opens his message box and sends a message to Fade, asking him for info on the creature. clicks send and gets out of bed, walks to the door, opens it and porceeds to Ruri's room. As Grim appraches the door, he knocks three times. *Knock, *knock, *knock. Ruri, can I come in, wanna talk about our strategy for getting your familiar."/color] Grim awiats outside the door, tapping his foot, wating for Ruri to allow him in.

I let Grim into my room... opening the door a crack, pausing then opening it fully up... She sighs and says "Come in!" As she stares at him coming in, She sits on one of the chairs in the room. She looks him... "So what up with the strategy?" She says as she goes into her hub and looks at the time... She awaits the answer... almost goes to sleep... then when the answer is spoken she hears it and is then fully awake....

"You see, I can tell that your level is not that high, where as mine is slightly higher, and wolfs of anykind are quite dagerous, until we get another person with us, were gonna have to be very careful when trecking the woods. Grims message icon popped up, "Ah, theres Fade, he got the info I needed, lets see what it says shall we then?" Grim opens his menu and proceeds to read the message. "Well at least where in luck, there not to dangerous as I thought." "So long as we don't bother them too much, they tend to ignore people, even a party with at least one level five or higher person, keeps them at bay." "So, this is good, so if we can just get your wolf, then leave immedietly then we won't be attacked by it." Grim says as he closes his menu.

"Or we can get a baby wolf while his mother is away and he is sleeping, or something..." She says her eyes glittering and her head full of new ideas.. "First i still want to sleep though..." She says as she yawns and stretches as the tiredness sinks in and she eventually starts sleeping...

"Hey don't go asleep on me now girly." As Grim taps the young girls head with his finger. "Hey, hey anyone home?" "Yooohoooo, ello?" As he continues to poke the girl "Unless you wake up im gonna keep picking on you, haha." Grim says as he playfully poke her.

"Ouch.." She says and frowns as she wakes up... and gets poked several more times... "Oh, come on lets discuss the problem in the morning..." She frowns.. Then lay on the bed as she walks over to it, she automatically jumps onto it... She growls... "Please, let us discuss this in the morning... I'm really tired." She says once again...

"Ok night then Ruri." Grim leaves the room and heads back to his room. Pms Yureka, and tell him that later he is going on a misson, and asks if she is interesred in going. As he does, he smiles, and thinks"Me and my lovely girlfriend together, I love the idea already."

She yawns... they starts to turn off the lights as she drifts into a long sleep... a howl coming from outside, and soon enough when she is to wake up she is sure to be woken up in an afternoon... She yawns as the sun enters her room, just barely... She sends an alarm to Grim to wake up, a message, saying

Tonight we are to meet outside, so I can perhaps get my familiar tonight.

As she gets ready she makes a few snacks.... Sandwiches...... with lettuce and tomatoes with cheese too. Her cooking skill.. Leveling up... She smiles as she walks over to the door and opens it as she walks down the hallway and goes outside. Waiting for Grim...

Grim exits his room to find Ruri is waiting outside his room, Grim came out wearing his cloth jacket, leather vest, denim tanktop, denim jeans, and black leather boots. "Oh I thought I heard someone out here, so it was you then." "So how'd you sleep?' Grim asks as he closes his door, he had a happy smile on his face, and was more chipper this morning. "I slept well thank you." As Grim stands there wating for Ruri to get a move on.

"Well i think I had a good one.. I say weird black faces talking to me..." She says with a scared face on.. she hands him a sandwich and heads outside.. "Can you look at the message I sent you?" She asked as she yawned and stretched... she sat by the campfire with logs beside it... She giggled as she hit a snowball at an large isical on a roof, it then came crashing down on some npc... stabbing it... "Uh..." she facepalmed herself as she camped outside "Lets wait outside until the wolf eventually howls or something of the sort..." she sighs and then throws a snowball at grim, as she uses her skill 'Hidden' around a corner in the village.

Grim used his <> ability, then used his <> skill, his hands begin to glow, and he catches the snow ball as it came from his two' o' clock side, and he can't see Ruri, but he can hear her laughing and giggling, as he waits for more snowballs to come flying at him, "Come at me, hit me with your best attack"flawless defence"

As Grim goes into a horse stance in martial arts, he readies himself for more of the white bullets.

She runs in another direction becoming blurry... she giggles a bit more.. then stands quiet, with just breathing, she picks up another snowballs and throws it at his direction. She then runs around a bit more.... dodging plenty of snowballs... She giggled a bit more, then went back to just breathing... she ran in another direction just to mix things up... then settled down again...

One snow ball hit Grim in the face, but the other ones, Grim either dodges them, caught them, punched or kicked them. He then sees a liitl blur rin by and then Grim took his chance and ran, using his passive ability <> he able to leap in the air and land in front of the blur, and grabbed her. "Gotcha, haha I win."

"Aweee..." She looks down upset... "Well atleast it's night now..." She looks up and says as she hears an howl and the perfect dark blue wolf... the snow right behind it... "Kanya!" She spoke aloud the name she wanted to name her wolf. The wolf looked towards her and jumped off the hill. Running toward her... "Kanya!" She spoke again.

The wolf slowing down and sniffing her... "Will you eat this, Kanya?" She asked her unofficial familiar. she opens her inventory and put the food on the ground. She took a few steps back and waited for the magic, to happen. the wolf looked toward the meat... her mysterious blue eyes looked down at the meat and she ate it... "Kanya!" She spoke to her new familiar as she pet the excited familiar...

She looked at a small mark on her familiar's side.. she smiled and patted it... The small mark had been a gray star... She giggled and pet her familiar... "Can you stay with me for a while?" She asked for she knew her journey wasn't over, but she just wanted to play with her newly found familiar.

She threw a frisbee... it spun and Grim had catched it. Kanya looking toward the frisbee, then running back and forth between me and Grim. Playing catch was so fun with her... "Kanya Speak!" She giggled as the wolf had spoken to her in her head as she had first laid eyes on her... "Hiya Owner, I like my new name... Kanya!" She spoke her eyes glittering and her fur wild and alive...

Grim was enjoying this time, he had only remembered this one time, his youngest sister and he use to go play in the garden back at his families manor in america. They had a pet dog, he was a large German Shepard pure breed, his name was Zeus, and he use to throw a frisbee with them both and enjoyed every moment of it. As Grim cuaght the frisbee he stopped, and coyed the young pup to come here, when was at Grims feet, he beagin to pet the pup."So your name is Kayna then, thats a strong name for you." As Grim threw the frisbee back at Ruri, then said, "Make sure you take care of him, and he'll protect you at all costs." As Grim smiled, he watched the sun go down in the distance. "We should be going then Ruri."