[PP-F1] Welcome Kanya-Chan (Miaki, Zelrius, Ruri)

Kanya ran toward the hill, ran on top of it and turned around as I threw a frisbee... "I Got it, I got it!" Kanya said as she caught it in her teeth, she then twisted her head around and threw it back at me... "Good job Kanya!" Ruri said excitedly as she caught the now slippery bright red frisbee... She threw it back, yet it came right back to Ruri as if a boomerang... "Hey Kanya do you wanna stop now?" She asked as they threw it to each other a few more times... "Oh, Fine..." Kanya said slumping her head down... it was Kanya's first full day to spend with her owner... She had always loved to catch things... for she was very playful and talkative.... yet she could never really figure out to throw them.. When Ruri became her friend the possibilities of what they could do together where endless...

Miaki stood on a hill close by with his falcon Silverwing flying in the air above. In his left hand Miaki had a small bag of food for his falcon. In the other hand Miaki had two pieces of this food which were small chunks the size of over-sized peas. Miaki had his <> in his mouth which he used to give some commands to Silverwing. Giving a short whistle blast Miaki threw one of the food chunks in the air watching as Silverwing made a swoop and snatched the food out of the air. "Good job Silverwing! Now try this one!" He said as he threw the second one towards the next hill over.

She saw A silver winged bird fly up above a hill nearby.. Kanya barked.. and I walked up the hill. Kanya following close behind... I saw a blonde haired dude playing with his falcon. "Nice Falcon..." Ruri Giggled as Kanya jumped into the air and tried to catch him. "Down, Kanya!" I said as Kanya stopped and sat...

Zelrius was on the other side of the hill, him and Miles busy off in the distance killing smaller boars for fun. Zelrius smiled as Miles killed a few by himself. The blonde-haired boy patted Miles on the hid and threw him smoke rat from Floor 7. Straightening out his Mogul Tuxedo and slapping his Sash for good luck, Zelrius walked off to go enjoy a day of peacefulness on the hill. The boy didn't like sitting around doing nothing regularly, but today was sluggish and going a bit slow, so he decided, Why not? While moving through the small blades of grass that covered the whole floor Zelrius fixed his Bow tie as it always became disheveled after a battle.

Zelrius looked back up and continued his stroll towards the hill.

Kanya heard another person coming, she turned around and growled toward the noise... "Oh, Kanya... Stop it..." Ruri giggled as Kanya replied with, "No, I shall protect you!" And kept growling... "Stop, I command you." She looked toward Kanya and yanked her collar back. "Now stop." She said once more as the growling continued...

Kanya looked toward Miaki now. Tilting her head. "I'm Kanya, this here is my owner, Ruri." Said Kanya as she tilted her head. "Yes, indeed, who might you be?" She asked as she lifted her hand out, to welcome him. Kanya ran over to my side. and licked my other hand, that was more towards the ground. her dark shiny blue fur shifted toward the winds new direction, her gray star-like patch of fur, doing the same thing as the rest. Her dark blue eyes shimmering with curiousness.

Miaki accepted her hand. "Nice to meet you Ruri. My name is Miaki." The silver winged falcon flew low to the group and landed on Miaki's left shoulder. "And this here is Silverwing." The falcon let out a small cry. "And you must be....... Kanya was it? I thought I heard that name used a moment ago."

"Nice to meet you too." She giggled as he had mentioned Kanya. "yes, indeed, i'm the one and only Kanya! Call me Kanya for short." Kanya said with a sturdy voice as she circled Miaki examining him, to see if he was safe. "Kanya... Stop.." Ruri said in an more awkward voice.... "Nice falcon you have." She complemented Silverwing.

Zelrius finished his stroll up the hill. Seeing the scene before him he only cooly stared. Wanting to make an Attempt at a joke he stroked Miles once then looked to the Blue-haired Girl's wolf.

"Careful with that furball there, Miles eats dogs that small for Breakfast."

At the end of this sentence, a familiar face caught Zelrius's attention. It was none other than Miaki, the Man he had met up whle clearing Floor 7. Grinning, Zelrius walked over and slapped Miaki on the back,

"Hey! How have you been man?" Greeted the Blonde boy.

Zelrius nodded and shook her hand. Zelrius merely patted Miles on the Head and turned around to walk off. Suddenly, an Idea popped up Zelrius spun back around the explain

"Hey, you two wanna come check out this cave I found in the Wilderness? It's pretty cool." The Blonde Haired boy said a bit soft. He grinned, The boy was ready to have a bit of fun with a group.

She immediately smiled at the idea. "Sure, it sounds like great fun!" She giggled as she wondered what Miaki was going to say, she she listened... As she looked at her feet moving them around in the grass... This would only be her third fight if she were to kill something in the mysterious cave. She hadn't fought much and she wanted to get into the idea a bit more.

Zelrius, Still grinning, Turned and walked off. While he was strolling away Zelrius went ahead and invited the other two to a party.

"Very well then," said the boy a bit arrogantly "We're off on an adventure, two high levels and a little girl, what a site we must be to see, almost like a train full of clowns." Zelrius added jokingly, trying to create a friendly mood.

Miaki accepted the party invite and followed the two. His falcon took off to the skies and began soaring around. "I'm not sure what the name might be but I know on floor two..... or was it three? Anyway, it was called the <>. I've been there once before and that was a fun adventure."