[F1, OP] Shake a tail feather

Out of the town was pretty spooky. Doubly so because she had no weapons and armour and skills and...well she wasn't really going to be able to do more than just run away and hope to not die. Fortunately, on the Floor 1 near the Town Of Beginnings, there were only boars, and those boars didn't do much in the way of harm. Of course, there were also players that could and probably would kidnap her and drag her away to their hidden den to make her their slavesmith. Which, of course would not be great but at least she'd get free materials out of it.

"Would certainly be a great way to level up your abilities, now that I think about it" Elou thought, pondering on the pros and cons of getting kidnapped. Maybe while she was out here she could find someone to say hi to as well. Game needed more socializing.

Krysta was walking out of the Town of Beginnings, hoping to find someone she could help out. In troubling times like these, players who were just gathering the courage to step outside the safe zone may need some assistance during their first few days out there. So much had been going on as of late, so maybe helping others down here might get her mind off of such things, along with doing a good deed in the process. She looked around until she spotted someone who seemed to be pondering about something. She walked over to this player. "Um, pardon me, is there anything on your mind? You kind of seem to be pondering over something... I apologize for the wild guess, but is this your first time outside the safe zone? I'd be glad to help you out if that's the case." She held out her hand in greeting. "My name is Krysta, it's a pleasure to meet you."

@Elouviana Zashira

Crouched down, Elou scuffed the ground and generally played in the dirt while she was looking for the materials to make cool stuff out of. She could have just bought the stuff, sure, but that was boring and she wasn't boring. Did she look like a boring person? Probably, depended on the definition of boring. 
"Come on, RNGsus~ Give me something good" Elou exclaimed, talking to the ground before someone came up and spoke to her. Nice enough, not orange, so no immediate chance of death. 

"Ahh, hello new person. I am Elouviana Zashira, it is lovely to meet you. It is the first time I have come out here, and I came out here to get stuff. But you are also stuff if you want to be" she held out her hand and the grin behind it was most emphatic. Her eyes glistened and the tail - for whatever reason that was there - swished enthusiastically.

(Roll 114033: Gather roll 8+1 searching. Fail)

Edited by Elouviana Zashira

Dustin had been walking around on floor one, after replenishing his seemingly endless is ridiculously expensive supply of snacks at the fancy shop a friend of a friend owns. He had decided to cut through the main area of town to get to the field and farm for col. That’s when he noticed the two females close to the ToB and he tilts his head. For some reason these two stuck out more than the other players in this area. Maybe it was the tail. Yeah that’s it... The boy makes his way over to them and smiles. “So, are we having some kind of party here? Because I brought snacks.” He immediately pulls out cookies and cupcakes, offering them to the two women he was now interacting with. “Wait, miss... Krysta I believe it was. Weren’t you in the fight against the priest?” He brings it up, hoping not to strike a nerve or tear open any wounds. He had heard some people hate talking about it, but Dustin never minded. The story was a triumph against all odds, and he was proud to share it with the other players...

@Elouviana Zashira @Krysta

Failing the gathering roll, Elou got up from her position and kicked the ground. It flashed up, telling her it was an immortal object, like durr. Did it have to be so obvious about things? Well, yea, it kind of did actually, being a game and all.

"Wouldnt it be cool if the ground wasn't an immortal object? We'd so fall out of the bottom inside a week" she muttered to herself, before someone else was here. She did like someone elses. The first one was quiet and strange so she would just let her get used to existing and doing things while she interacted with the other new person. Two new people was double the fun! "I am having a gather all the [censored] you can before going back home kind of party. But if you have brought snacks I will not be opposed to having snacks" Elou told the new person, before new person knew other new person, so she just got back to gathering stuff from the ground.

(Roll 114162 gather roll - 4+1 fail) 

@Dustin @Krysta

Edited by Elouviana Zashira