[PP|F9] Taming the Flame <<Feeding your Enemy>>

He smiles as she kisses him on the forehead. He liked that, her taking care of him and being relieved when he was okay. He liked the way she looked at him with care, and then her hands land on his sides. He was suspicious when she gave him a look and then she started tickling him. His hands instantly grab hers and he pushes her arms up and back so she’d fall forward, but his hands released her wrists and catch her shoulders. “No tickling.” Not a trace of a smile on his face, despite his face being so close to hers. Normally there would be a huge smile on his face being so close to her. His eyes meet hers and his face turns a bright pink, but he doesn’t push her away, he sits paralyzed holding her face not 2 inches from his own. Oh crap, I can’t move... what do I do? How do I react? Uhh... He obviously looks flustered, having her right there and looking into her eyes.

@Symphony

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony at first has an apologetic look on her face when she realizes that she might have ticked Kat off. But then he started to blush, and they were so close... Hm.. should I? They were so close and his eyes were so mysterious and alluring. Then she noticed the flustered look on his face. She laughed a little and smiled, brushing his hair away from his face and resting her hand on his cheek. He's so handsome... Hm, maybe one more kiss wouldn't hurt. She leaned down and kissed him gently, pulled away, and then kissed him deeply, pressing herself into it. She could feel herself start to lose control and had to pull herself away before too much happened. She sat up, panting, and looked down at him. She caressed his cheek once more with her hand and then moved to the side and helped him up. "Silly goose," she said gently. "Be more careful next time." She straightened his shirt and looked up at him. "It would be a shame if you were to get injured before we even managed to go on our first date." She laughed lightly. 

@Prometheus

Edited by Symphony

Katsuki was hypnotized by the second kiss, her pulling away and him looking dazed. Like she had just turned off his brain with her tongue, and he was currently resetting. His eyes just sort of stay on the sky as she reaches down to help him up. “Oh... uh... thanks.” She pulls him to his feet and he looks at her for a moment. His mind finally snaps back as he looks at her, and shakes his head. “Uhh... yeah, super lucky.” He finally got to think clearly as he walks up to her, walking on into the field as talks to her. They walk side by side on the path, close to each other as the trek across the floor and he smiles. Something about traveling around with her made him want to spend more time with her. His hand instinctively reached out for hers as he walked next to her. This would be the first person he has ever held hands with, cause he had never cared for anyone enough to even try.

@Symphony

As they were walking side by side, she felt something touch her hand. She looked down to see him reaching out for her hand, and she gave it to him, smiling up at him. She squeezed his hand lightly and moved closer to him, resting her head against his right arm for a moment. "I knew you had a softer side to you," she said quietly. It was nice that he could be so open with her and she with him. And his hand felt warm around hers. She realized that it had been a long time since she had held hands with someone. She squeezed his hand once more and thought of something to talk about while they searched for his familiar. "So, what is one of your favorite memories with your old man? You must have had some pretty good adventures together." She was curious to learn more about where he came from. It seemed they had come from different walks of life, and she wanted to better understand his points of view and why he was how he was. 

@Prometheus

Her question caught him off guard but instantly he thought of a moment. “My favorite memory would have to be the first time we drank together.” He smiles down at her. “I was 14 and he handed me a glass of scotch. It was in celebration of winning my first fight that I didn’t get caught for.” He smiles, laughing at the thought. “I beat that kid down for hitting a girl and he transferred schools.” He smiles, looking down at her. He had always had trouble holding back during a fight, but with her his anger seemed to disappear.

As they walked across the floor her felt her squeeze his hand and he stops, pulling her hand back and putting his hand behind him, letting go and just holding her in a hug, resting his head on hers. The man just sways as he holds her close to himself. He wanted her all to himself, and he couldn’t help but hold her tightly. Unless she pulled away, he would hold on to her for a bit.

@Symphony

She smiled while he told her about his past. He sure has had an exciting past. Seems like his life was never dull. It made her happy that he trusted her enough to tell her about the life he had before SAO. She knew for some, it was a hard thing to speak about. And she was glad that he was proud of his past. "I'm glad you have fond memories with him and that you beat that kid. That's the one rule I've always held true for everyone in my life: never hit a woman." She smiled. He knew the importance of protecting a woman instead of hurting them. 

Suddenly he pulled her close. She was surprised at first, but then quickly leaned into the hug and sighed. She felt all of her muscles relax as she sank into him. If only we could stay like this forever. As she rested her head against his chest, she could hear his first heartbeat. It was comforting to hear. "Hey, Kat. It's been a long while since I've been this comfortable or felt this way about someone." She blushed as she said this, but luckily her face was nestled in his shirt, so he couldn't see her face. "I really enjoy the time we've spent together. A part of me never wants it to end..."

@Prometheus

As she explained the way she felt about him, Katsuki’s face turned a bright red and he smiled down at her despite her not being able to see it. “You know, I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.” He explains as he begins to shift his hips as he sways. The motion beginning to move them across the path as he thinks. They were moving to slow for his liking so he slipped his hands down to the back of her knees and stands up holding her on his hips and walking. The way she was holding him and the way he was walking, he lifted his hands up to her back, holding her back up and in a tight hug. He sets her down a few feet later and lets her go. “The problem with it lasting forever is that our date would be weird, how can we walk into the sunset holding hands and maybe making out as the sky turns into a beautiful red.” He asks, grabbing her hand and interlacing his fingers in hers.

@Symphony

Looking up at him in surprise, she saw his blushing face and smiled. Wow. I can’t believe he’s never fallen for a woman before... she thought to herself. He was so handsome and strong. She thought all the women must have thrown themselves at him. But those thoughts passed by as she got lost in his eyes. I must be a really lucky woman to get him all to myself. The thought made her heart skip a beat. Right now, she was the happiest she’d been in a long while. “I’m glad that I can be the first,” she said while squeezing him in the hug lightly. 

When he lifted her up, she laughed with glee and tussled his hair playfully. “You’re so strong and handsome,” she said while he pulled her in for another hug. She held him close. I don’t think I ever want to let go. However, he soon put her down, and she looked up at him as he spoke. She laughed and said, “I suppose you’re right. Such a thing would be too dreamy~.” She winked teasingly. “And then I would never get to show you the secret place I want to take you.” She squeezes his hand lightly as they hold hands once more. Looking up into his handsome eyes, she asks, “So is there anything you’re curious to know about me? I haven’t given away too much about what I did in the real world.” In fact, most would never have guessed what she did just by looking at her. 

@Prometheus

Katsuki thinks on the question for a moment, nothing really sticking in his mind as he goes through a list of questions to ask her. “What about...?” He looks at the ground, thinking harder. “OH. Do you have siblings?” He asks, trying to make more conversation. Katsuki’s siblings didn’t make it through the fire, so Katsuki barely remembered his little sister, but he knows she wouldn’t be more than 16 now. He smiles at the thought of having a sister again, maybe one day Symphony could’ve met her. AAH wait... it’s way too soon to be thinking stuff like that. He blushes super hard, to the point he has to turn away.

His eyebrows pull each other together and down as he hides a bright smile from the girl. Why won’t this stupid smile go away? It’s so weird. He drops his hand and relaxes, his face still a super bright smile. “I guess you just make me so happy I can’t help it.” He says through the smile.

When he finally can see again he notices a light orange glow and recognizes it instantly. Fire. Still holding Symphony’s hand, he takes off running only to see a baby phoenix on the ground. His hand reaches back as he grabs the treat pouch. “This is it.” He claims.

ID: 115617

LD: 15 + 3 = 18

(Success)

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony smiled weakly at his question. "Unfortunately, I was raised as an only child. I was actually a happy mistake." She laughed lightly. "My mother was supposedly infertile, but I managed to pop up out of nowhere." Her eyes looked into the distance, far away. She was back in her childhood, surrounded by her mom and dad and numerous pets. In fact, she hadn't been raised completely alone. She spoke again, saying, "I wasn't raised completely alone. I was raised with birds, dogs, and cats. They were my best friends growing up..." Her voice went quiet and she touched the tattoo on the back of her left shoulder gently. She tried not to remember those that she had left when she entered this game. 

She was sad for a moment, but when she looked up at Kat smiling, she couldn't help but smile with him. And she smiled like an absolute idiot when he said that she made him happy. "You make me happy, too, Kat. Happier than I've been since.. this game started." 

All of a sudden, she feels herself pulled by Kat by the arm and follows him over to a glowing ball. That's strange. It's getting warmer, she thought to herself as they got closer. Then she realized what the glowing ball was: a baby phoenix! She gasped and watched Kat, smiling as he got closer to the baby. She let go of his hand gently and let him get closer and feed the little one. Meanwhile, she stepped back, Cloak coming to perch on her shoulder. He nuzzled her cheek and she pet his head as they both watched the bonding moment between the two,. 

@Prometheus

The man reaches down towards the familiar and smiles. “Come on little birdie, I’ll give you a nice little home.” He says, letting the bird examine the man’s hand. It looks up at him and tilts its head, making a little noise as it does. “Yeah, I’m not gonna hurt you.” He says, smiling at it. It opens it’s mouth and bites his finger. Katsuki withdraws, looking back at Symphony. “You know how to get birds, wanna tell me how?” He asks. Usually he’d be annoyed but the girl standing next to him made his day that much brighter.

He looked at the bird and back to Symphony. “No need to rush it...” he says, hugging her and pulling back, resting his hands on her shoulders. “Once this is done this part is over.” He smiles at her. “I know this needs to end for the date to happen, but even still. You can never meet someone again for the first time.” He says, smiling at her.

ID: 115662

CD: 3

fail

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony giggled a little as the bird bit his finger. Feisty just like its master, she thought to herself. They're both perfect for each other. "Birds like food and safety, hun. Open yourself up to it, show it your weaknesses, and it will open up to you," she advised him. "Also, food helps a lot." The little joke made her laugh a little. 

After he hugged her and said such nice things, she couldn't help but smile as she gazed up into his charming eyes. "And I'm so glad I met you. But don't worry, we have many days to come for us to see each other all over again." Sighing happily, she then remembered the finger that the bird bit. She lifted his hand and kissed the top of the finger. "Feel any better?" she asked, the smile still playing across her lips. Luckily the bird hadn't bit into him pretty hard. From her years of experience, she knew if the little thing had wanted to, it would have taken off his knuckle -- or even his whole finger. 

@Prometheus

The man looks at the girl and back at the bird. “So symph, if you don’t mind my asking, where ya from?” He continues trying to get the bird the same way as before. His hand slowly moves towards the bird and he tries to be as unthreatening as possible by stooping down lower and his hand open. The bird jumps up on his hand as Prometheus pulls it closer to Symphony, a beak slamming down into his hand repeatedly as he tries to get the bird to trust him. The bird flies up and lands on a rock about level with Katsuki’s head while he is stooped down. “I’m from Kyoto, but right now I’m assuming I’m somewhere in a hospital in Kyoto.” He reaches up to hold her hand as he still examines the bird. “Won’t be the same if we’re not holding hands.” He stands up and pulls her in for a quick peck, his hand navigating the menu as he takes a screenshot of the kiss. “Gonna keep this for a while.” He smiles at the picture, showing it to her.

Spoiler

ID: 115679

CD: 4

fail

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony giggles as she watches the bird peck at him again. The whole thing was quite comical to her. "Well, I was originally born in New York, but right now my body is somewhere in Tokyo right now. Whether that be in a private bed in my own room or in a specialized hospital, I have no idea." The thought made her think back to home. She hoped her cat and birds were doing alright. And she hoped her parents were not worrying too much. She's brought back to reality by his quick kiss and smiles, happy that he's here to keep her away from her own thoughts. She looks at the picture that he had taken and smiles even more. "It looks lovely, Kat!" She looks up at him and stands on her tippy toes so that she can give him a kiss on his cheek, taking a pic at the same time with her own menu. She shows him the picture that he had taken and gives him a big hug, happy that they're together, going on an adventure. 

Now it was her turn to ask a question. She thought for a moment and then asked, "So, what did you do in the real world? Did you have a job or anything?" She was curious to see how he made a living. 

@Prometheus

The potential familiar watched the two converse as it danced around on the rock. It’s behavior erratic and yet, organized. “A lovely picture.” He said, despite the fact he was blushing in it. He looks down at the bird and tries to pet it, the flames burning his hand. The heat didn’t bother him, but burns were a different story. The flames singed his hand and he drew it back, the skin already red. “I was a farm hand. That and illegal fighting were how I paid for the NerveGear.” He explained, like it was no big deal to be in a fight club. “Imagine a 6’3” 19 year old boy working on a farm all day, then going to put a beating on people for money.” He looks at the burn on his hand, reminding him of the countless bonfires he had with his friends on the farm. “It wasn’t exactly nice, but if I didn’t do that I’d’ve never met you.” He smiles at her. “What about you? What did you do in the real world?” He asks, looking down at the bird still.

ID: 115692

CD: 2

fail

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

Symphony went ahead and saved the picture in a favorites album. The two of them looked cute together. While Kat described what he did for a living, she listened and took his hand, checking it over to make sure that the burn wasn't too bad. She grabbed some burn ointment out of her inventory to make the pain and redness go away quicker. "You seem to have had quite the life already," she said while smiling and looking up at him. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt too badly." 

Meanwhile, her life had been a near polar opposite. "Well..." She took a moment to think back to what she had been doing before she got wrapped up in the deadly world. "I was given a viola at the age of 5. I picked it out from all the other instruments when I heard its sound." She smiled and looked off into the distance, remembering those happy memories. "From then on, my father trained me in viola and violin while my mother taught me how to play the piano and how to sing." She laughed. "I was never too great at the piano, but the viola I excelled with, and the singing I was pretty good at. At the age of 17, I auditioned for the New York Philharmonic and was accepted as a back-up violist. Before I entered this game, I was studying at the Tokyo Conservatory while also performing as a back-up for the Tokyo Symphony." She held his non-injured hand and squeezed it lightly. "Maybe when we wake up in the real world, I can perform for you some time." 

@Prometheus

The girl seemed to live the family life. She had a calm and peaceful life. I want that one day... despite his rambunctious past, he was pretty sure he wanted to calm down eventually like his old man. Katsuki reached down to give the firebird some food, but it just flies away, not even taking a single treat. “Aaah...” his fist clenches up and he punches the rock wall next to him, the immortal object sign popping up under his fist. “Son of a [censored].” He sits on the rock and pats the spot next to him. The rock almost looks like a small chair, breaking off of the wall beside them forming almost a backrest. If you’re okay with jagged and uneven surfaces pressed against your back. “Sit, we can talk a little more.” He smiles at her, sweeping his hair back and sighing. “You know they have instruments in Aincrad right? I saw a kid playing the violin once.” He says. “Now I know what to buy you if you ever want a present.” He smiles.

ID: 115694

CD: 5

@Symphony

Edited by Prometheus

"Awe," she sadly said when the bird flew away. Unfortunately, it couldn't be helped. If an animal didn't like you, it just didn't like you. She watched the flaming bird fly away and then went over to sit next to Kat. "Don't worry, you'll get the next one," she encouraged him. When he mentioned instruments actually being in the world, her eyes widened and she became really excited. "Wait, really? Do they have pianos too? Oh, and if they have violins they must have violas too. Wait, that must also mean they have sheet music, or I could write some," she went on, the pace of her words rushed by her excitement. Her mind was running a mile a minute, and she couldn't wait to go back into one of the towns and buy an instrument. She wondered how much they must cost... she only had a few thousand col. Once she noticed she was speaking too fast and saying too much, she apologized. "I'm sorry for going on so much," she said, laughing. "It's just... It's been two years since I've held my baby [her instrument] in my hands." She sighed. "I miss the feeling. It's like a part of me is missing." 

@Prometheus

She spoke a mile a minute, her words filled with joy and excitement. His mouth just turns to a smile as he realizes how happy she is. “Don’t worry about the costs.” He looks up at her and raises one eyebrow. “I’ll buy you one when we get back to town.” He puts his arm over her shoulders, leaning his head against hers. “The best part is I’ll be able to buy something for myself as well.” He looks at the ground happy as can be holding her so close. He turns his head and looks at her. This is amazing. I wanna be like this forever. His katana leans from the floor to the rock as he sits there. Like the scene from a romantic movie that always made Katsuki sick. “I’d love to do this more often.” His heart flutters as they sit there, the warmth of her body next to his, it made him blush just thinking about doing this again someday.

@Symphony

Symphony gasped, "But, it may be too expensive!" she exclaimed. Back home, her instrument and case were 10K+, and that was on the cheaper end of violas. "And then I would be in your debt." She frowned. She didn't know how she would ever pay him back if he bought her something like that... She was the kind of woman that took care of herself, not used to others buying her things or giving her gifts. She was never comfortable being even a little dependent on another person (besides her parents when she was younger). "Hm, how about we go out shopping together and you can buy yourself something, and I'll buy myself an instrument?" she said, her frown quickly turning into a smile. 

She looks up at him and notices him looking at her. She blushes and looks deeper into his eyes. "I'd love to do this more often, too." She then took his hand in hers and leaned in, kissing him sweetly. 

@Prometheus