[OP:F2-3] meeting new people

Reicheru was walking threw the forest looking for some game, she saw a small Rabbit. She had bought some hunting darts, so it would be easy hunt small game. With a quick swish threw the thin air she hit the rabbit. After she had set up a fire and skinned the rabbit she hung it over the fire, she pulled out the message box she received a few days ago and started to open it. Nothing was inside? She started to spin it around to see if it was somewhere else on the box. She looked at the item description "empty box". She threw it in the fire, "well that was useless"

dirgun was walking through the forest and sees a girl bending over a fire cooking a rabbit walking up to the clearing saying "you killed a rabbit those things are hard to hit their really fast nice job my names dirgun im here walking through the forest with no reason whats your name." dirgun leans against a tree pulling out a cigar lighting it up waiting for the girl to answer.

dirgun grabs the leg smelling it saying "naw im not hungry but my friend fang might." then dirgun throws the rabbit leg in the air then a shadow wolf jumps up and eats it out of the air communicating telepathicly with the girl saying in a demonic voice "thank you puny human i will spare you for now but i might command more." then dirgun slaps the familiar upside the head saying "you respect this lady she just fed you or i slap you upside your head again." then dirgun grabs his wolfs ear making him apologies.

Grim was walking around the second floor, he had his <> mask still equiped, as Grim was keaning up against a tree, he smells something, like rabbit, "Master, you smell it to." "Yeah girl, I do, and it's coming from that way." Grim follows the smell, and finds a campfire, with Dirgun, and another person, Grim was still a few yards back, so neither one could hear or see him yet, so Grim jumped into the trees, and hid in the tree tops completely out of sight, Grim smiled to himself and said in his Grim Reaper voice, "Hahaha, well it seems I have come across two wonderous souls, what are you wandering my forest nephilim's?" "The kin slayer asked you a question, so answer quickly nephilim's." Grims voice echoed through the tree's, it bounced around in all directions, and reached Dirgun in a short second.

Grim smiled as he had his fun, he unequiped his mask, and jumped down from the tree behind Dirgun, his hands in his pocket, "Well, now that was fun, scary fun." "Oh and you missed by the way, hahaha" Grim says, as he knew Dirgun was going to hit him, so he readied his body, for the incoming attack. "Master, what was the point of that farse, Dirgun is your friend is he not, why'd you scare him?" Blood Wing asks.

dirgun looks up saying "because bloodwing your masters an asshole and hes crazy he's sorta like you thats why you two work so well together and my familiar is my opposite he will do opposite of me but our relationship is more domenece then friedliness see i domonate so im calling the shots if im ever weak he will take control." dirgun looks at bloodwing thinking that he had explained it well enough for bloodwing.

Blood Wing looking confused, "But im the sane one here, how can I be crazy as Grim, and for you information, me and him are nothing alike, now he and his girlfriend are very much the same, you must mean them." Blood Wing laughs as she gives Dirgun an evil look. "See you are just like me girl, you give people evil looks, your learning well." She looks at Grim, "I will bite of your face, if you say that one more time." And gives a more evil look, as her feathers start to ruffle and stand up on end.

dirgun looks at the dargon saying "come on bloodwing you take everything everyone says way to seriously i mean come on you just threatend to bite his face off you are crazy so come on ill go find some berrys to feed you come on it will be nice you crazy dragon." digun saw a berry bush using his x-ray vision skill he grabs some berrys throwing them to the dragon.

Blood Wing saw that Drigun picked some berries for her, she jumped and screached, as she flew over and grabbed them one by one, then flew back to her masters shouder, and curled up, going to sleep. Grim looks up and just shrugs his shoulders. He then walks over to the nearest tree, and leaned in it, closing his eyes, and drifting into lala land again, the same thougths he has everytime. But this time he day dream about Yure, being more than his girlfriend, "Hmh, yea.. yea.. you will.. im so hap.." Grim said small words but never completed them.

Reicheru got up and put the cooked rabbit in a paper she had for rapping meats and got up from where she was sitting, "who's this Grimm guy Dirgun?" Reicheru said as she saw a flash saw a flash in the corner of her eye and she turned around to see her food disappear, 'crap! I knew it would be delicate' she turned around to Grim and unsheathed her sword "dammit! I was eating my food but now its gone because you walked along and grabbed my attention Grim, or arre you?!" Reicheru was pissed her chest heaving, then she tried to calm down and not let anger over come her, but then she noticed the dragon... she put back her sword and smiled "hi im Reicheru nice to meet you is that a dragon? of course it is! what was i thinking sorry I snapped at you I hadn't eaten in awhile, but any ways what kind of dragon is he or she?" she said in a hyper voice (you can tell she likes dragons)

Grim then jumped back, he used his passive <> to land in the trees behind him, and he then opened his HUD, and equiped his <> Coat, the hooded coat of the darkess night that reached over the tree lines appeared, and Grim was wearing his hood, his face disssapearing into the dark void as he stayed there croutched like a ninja, he then opened his HUD and equiped his mask once more, his face bursted as the flash of light was the last thing that would have been seen, for now, all that was there, was his hell orange eyes, as they pierced through his hoods darkness, making his aura, ever more as the legendary Grim Reaper.

dirgun looks calmly at the girl saying "you just theatend the reapers friend pulling a weapon on me and threatining me out of a safezone is not at all okay so put the sword up or ill kill you where you stand the high level up there is my trainer and he will kill you and your just a level one so you might want to apologies for r that." dirgun draws his sword slowly knowing that there might be a problem.

Grim immedietly jumped across each tree branch, landing next to Dirgun, and putting his hand over his friends sword pummel, as Grim shook his head, Grim then let go of Dirguns hand, and turned to the player, and tapped her shoulder, then jumped back into the trees as he watched the area, he was standing in a relaxed pose, his coat fluttering in the wind, as he stood there watching Digun, with his hell orange eyes.

Grim saw that Dirgun was wanting him to come down, but Grim just lifted his first finger, and held it over what was being seen as his mouth, making a be quite jesture, he pulled back and started laughing, then eh unequiped his mask and took his hood off, and jumped fomr the tree, and walked over to Dirguns location, and leaned up against the tree, and started to stare off into space again.