[OP:F2-3] meeting new people

Grim used his <> skill and he heard a small rustle, he looked down and picked up a handfull of vvery sharp rocks, he then activated his <> skill and threw the fist rock at the location, a small rabbit hoped out, the Grim threw the remaining 4 rocks at the rabbii, sending it flying and pinned it to the tree trunk in front of Grim. Grim looked at the young girl and moved his head, as if saying, well go ahead, and eat.

Grim looked at Dirgun, and finally having to speak, but was cut off by Blood WIng, "My master is going to message you when it is happening, but for now, he has to prepare for it." "And he would like a new sword. Blood Wing said this as she climbed onto Grims head, and stared at Dirgun, with her yellow eyes.

[OOC-It will be soon, just have to figure everything out Dirgun, this isn;t easy to do you know.]

Grim put his hand up, "Keep the the cloak man, i'll take the sword, what kind is it to begin with, can only use one-handed curved blades." Grim looked at the girl who was cooking the rabbit that he killed, then back at DIrgun, "Does Ruri know your out heres alone with another girl DIrgun?" Grim gave a evil, im picking on you smile, as he slide down the tree, and closed his eyes, and Blood Wing decided to climb onto his face, and lay there, "Phmh Blfh Wnfdk, nhmv hvn mgdn fsdn nasdh"("Hey Blood Wing, get off my face now!!! Blood Wing looks up and around, "Do you hear something Dirgun, because it sounds familiar." Blood Wing says in a peachy voice.

dirgun stared hard at grim saying "dude you know its not like that for one if your family found out they would hang me from a gallows two i really like ruri if i did somthing like that i would kill myself and no bloodwing i don't hear a damn thing. dirgun was serious he wouldn't do that to her ever.

Grim stood up, making Blood Wing fall and take flight,and looked at Digun and gave him a stern look, "Calm down Dirgun, I know Galens crazy, hell if you did that to Ruri, I would do 10 times worse to you, im picking on you, like Galen did to me, plus I can tell she's your first, soo please take care of my Nee-chan ok Dirgun?" Grim got up and walks over to Durgun, and puts his hand on his shoulder.

dirgun looks at grim saying "dude when you joke your a dick i will do anything for ruri and you know it she means alot to me and im thinking of new date ideas right now we've been to the lake twice already and i need more ideas thats why i've been so quiet dude. dirgun stares into the fire again getting quiet concentrating deeply.

Grim wonders, he had only gone on one date with Yure, they went to the lake on floor one, and he propsed there, but he wondered, that fourth floor might be good. "Dirgun, remember the fourth floor, the snow wonderland, you could take Nee-chan to the forest and have some fun in the snow, I never got to do that with her, tell her, her

Onee-chan(Big brother) Grim said hi, and if you want more heres an idea, after you have fun in the snow contact my uncle, ask him to make you two a nice lunch and dinner, he'd be happy to." Grim then became engrossed in his own thought process again, "And then after you two had you meal, you take her by the hand and walk around, taking the sights, and as nightfall comes, whisp her away off her feet and dance in the moonlight as the ice and crystals sparkle around you, making the lights in her eyes twinckle with each passing momnent, and when the snow begins to fall, give her a kiss on the check." "Oh combien merveilleux, sa magnifique"("Oh how wondrous, its magnificent") Grim said in french as he was dancing in the moonlight. Not even aware of the things he said.

Grim looked over at Dirgun, he had a pained look in his eye's "No Dirgun, my sister has blonde hair, and diamond blue eyes, and shes not older than 11, so Ruri can't be my baby sis Cisilia." Grim stopped and held his chest, as tears rolled down his face, he fell to the ground and landed on one knee, and he was hitting the ground, "Why, why did this happen, I don't want to..." Grim couldn't finish his sentences for he couldn't speak, he was choking on his own words.

Reicheru just looked around in awkward silence, then she pulled her rabbit out of the fire. In a flash Reicheru started to devourer the rabbit, she was as hungry as a full grown dragon. She finished off the rabbit. It was getting dark, Reicheru started to clear out bushes so she could set up camp, "hey if you don't mind when your done with the fire please put it out, I don't want to die burning" she said. She started setting up a tent, it was low-grade put it would still keep her warm during the night, but probably not so safe from creatures.

• 1 month later...

As Grim looks down and back up, he sighs, "Well im gone see ya." As he walks tward the town and enters it, he walks to the gate and yells, "Teleport, Floor 4." As he dispears in a flash of white light.

[OOC- Grim leaves topic]

• 2 weeks later...