Humphrey - 3/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

Roll: 116285

CD: 4 - 440 Col

LD: 4 - 440 Col

Bandit 2 - HP: 69/220 / DMG: 66

Bandit 3 - HP: 169/220 / DMG: 66

Bandit 4 - HP: 151/220 / DMG: 66

Alec continued to run for all he was worth but his massive body frame was built for power and strength not speed so he was disheartened to hear the Bandits continuing their pursuit of him through the billowing sand storm if the open desert his arms and legs pumping up and down as he struggled to achieve more speed. Speed was life now and he needed every drop he could squeeze out as he dug down into his reserves of resolve and will power as he pushed for more speed. His breath was ragged and it felt like he was losing speed but he dug down deep and opened the flood gates to his well if resolve and will and poured on another batch of steam pumping his arms harder and pistoned his legs to push his body to its maximum and beyond Alec felt he was reaching the end of his limits and nearing to point when his body would give way but Alec dug deep and pushed farther.

Spoiler

Roll: 116345

LD: 12 + 1 (low HP) + 1 (previous partial) - Partial

CD: 12 (Nothing)

Alec contiued pushing for all he was worth running blindly through the midnight sand storm plaguing the open desert. No matter how fast or far he ran so far the Bandits were keeping pace with him. He'd managed to avoid being hit so far but he hadn't been able to escape yet. As the three remaining Bandits whooped and yelled ad they chased him like a pack if hyenas nipping at his heals the whole way.

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  84/440 / EN:  2/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 EVA: 0

Humphrey - 3/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  84/440 / EN:  2/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 EVA: 0

Humphrey - 3/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

Alec contiued pushing for all he was worth running blindly through the midnight sand storm plaguing the open desert. No matter how fast or far he ran so far the Bandits were keeping pace with him. He'd managed to avoid being hit so far but he hadn't been able to escape yet. As the three remaining Bandits whooped and yelled ad they chased him like a pack if hyenas nipping at his heals the whole way. Alec kept running for all he was worth his arms pumped and his legs pistoned as he tried to elude this pack of Bandits which felt more like a pack of dogs chasing him than people. Maybe that's why they'd functioned so we'll together, they acted like a pack more so than a group of people. Alec dug to the depths of his will and fueled himself to push faster and farther trying for all he was worth to escape these Bandits so he could live to fight another day.

Spoiler

Roll: 116346

LD: 2 + 1 (Low HP) + 1 (Previous partial) = 4 (Fail)

CD: 6 (Nothing)

MD2: 9 (Crit + 1) 66 + 1 = 67 - 50 = 17 DMG (Crit Hit - No Thorns)

Roll: 116347

MD3: 10 (Crit + 2) 66 + 2 = 68 - 50 = 18 (Crit Hit - No Thorns)

Roll: 116348

MD4: 6 (Success) 66 - 50 = 16 DMG (Thorns Activates 9 Unmitigated DMG)

As Alec dashed through the sand storm he turned to zig when he should have zagged and ran right into one of the Bandits who lashed out like a striking cobra and buried his knife deeply in Alec's ribs opening a deep gash that vented red pixels as the middle Bandit streaked in from behind and jammed his dagger deep into Alec's back bear his kidney open a huge cut there that vented more red pixels into the air. The last Bandit ran past and sliced Alec across the arm contacting Alec's shield which caused his shield to begin humming till SNAP it arced out shocking the last Bandit as his knife dug into Alec's flesh.

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  33/440 / EN:  2/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 EVA: 0

Humphrey - 4/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  33/440 / EN:  3/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 EVA: 0

Humphrey - 5/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

Alec dashed through the sand storm. As he turned to zig when he should have zagged he ran right into one of the Bandits who lashed out like a striking cobra and buried his knife deeply in Alec's ribs opening a deep gash that vented red pixels as the middle Bandit streaked in from behind and jammed his dagger deep into Alec's back near one of  his kidneys opening a huge cut there that vented more red pixels into the air. The last Bandit ran past and sliced Alec across the arm contacting Alec's shield in the process which caused his shield to begin humming till SNAP it arced out shocking the last Bandit as his knife dug into Alec's flesh. Alec's body was ravaged with open cuts and knife wounds he'd been destroyed but he refused to give up or give in. He would beat this, he would escape from these Bandits and return to lay waste to them. He would rise as the tide and become the storm to cleanse this land and return everyone to where they belonged. He would not be defeated. As Alec gave a last push he began to receive in his deep baritone rumble.

"Out of the night that covers me, 
      Black as the pit from pole to pole, 
I thank whatever gods may be 
      For my unconquerable soul. 

In the fell clutch of circumstance 
      I have not winced nor cried aloud. 
Under the bludgeonings of chance 
      My head is bloody, but unbowed. 

Beyond this place of wrath and tears 
      Looms but the Horror of the shade, 
And yet the menace of the years 
      Finds and shall find me unafraid. 

It matters not how strait the gate, 
      How charged with punishments the scroll, 
I am the master of my fate, 
      I am the captain of my SOUL!" Alec finished with a deep sonorous boom as he poured everything he had into fleeing.

Spoiler

Roll: 116363
LD: 14 + 1 (Enemy low HP) = 15 (SUCCESS!!!!)
CD: 7 (Nothing)

As Alec poured his last remnants of his strength and will and resolve into preserving his life he ran till his lungs burned and his legs ached and his heat pounded in his chest. But he saw no sign of Bandits as he staggered and stumbled and fell to the ground.

Spoiler

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  33/440 / EN:  3/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 EVA: 0

Humphrey - 5/5

Bandit 1 -- DEAD

Alec picked himself up off the sand with a monumental exertion of effort. He stumbled and staggered blindly through the sands of the Fifth Floor's desert. His body was wracked with pain from the numerous knife wounds he'd suffered. His body was exhausted from the exertion of sprinting through the desert sands they to elude the Bandits that had hounded him like a pack of wild dogs in his made chase through the wastes. As the blinding sun created over the horizon and lit the world in brilliant fire Alec saw a sight sweeter than almost anything he'd seen before. As the sun climbed into the sky Alec saw the sandstone walls of the Fifth Floor's main town of Fortaleza. Alec staggered and stumbled through the town's main gate and down the streets his body ravaged and cut to ribbons but his heart and soul unbroken. He just needed to make it to the Desert Rose in and finish this quest and all would be well.

Spoiler

OOC Post 1 - +10 HP

Alec - Lvl: 22 / HP:  43/440 / EN:  3/44 / DMG: 5 / MIT: 50 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0

Edited by Alec

Alec staggered and stumbled through the streets of Fortaleza till he stood before the door of the Desert Rose Inn. He reached out a bone weary ravaged hand and opened the door stepping inside his friend and travelling companion Humphrey glued to his side. As the pair entered the common room a woman caught Alec's eye and waved him over. The pair made their way across the common room to a table that had a lone woman of what looked to be Middle Eastern descent seated at it. Alec walked over to the woman and pulled one of the wooden chairs out and eased his aching body down onto it receiving an audible warning CREAK as he settled his massive frame atop The wooden chair. "Thank you so much good Sir. I assume I have you to thank for saving me and delivering me here to recover." the woman purred in her sift accent. "Yes ma'am." Alec replied. "I also have something for you as well." Alec replied as he opened his inventory and removed the crate of supplies from his inventory and placed them on the table. "Thank you so much!" the woman exclaimed in her soft accent. "I have nothing to repay your courage and assistance but my gratitude." she stated with a sad expression on her face. "Not to worry Ma'am." Alec replied as he raised himself from the table and turned to walk away. "I'm just happy I could make it back it you with those supplies." he returned in his deep baritone rumble as he thudded across the floor and the left the Desert Rose common room.

Spoiler

Quest Summary:

[SP/F5] <<The Traveller>>

45  posts

2 complete pages

Free skill:

Survival

Cost: 3 SP

Passive Effect: Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects. DescriptionAfter braving the harsh sands of the desert, harsh environmental hazards no longer affect you.

880 Col - Bandit

3 SP (1 from quest reward + 2 for two complete pages)

800 Col (for  full page of posts)

TOTAL Col: 1,680

Edited by Alec