[PP-F2] The Second Evil Hatchling <<DHA 2>> || [F10] The Angel and Guardian Meet the Fallen and the Cursed

"Jewel, it's fine that you have doubts you're willing to ask about. I mean, don't we all?" Vigilon noted in an attempt to further reassure his girlfriend. "Well, I'm not sure what we'll find there, but it would be interesting to be in the open air of the wilds, while still being in a monster free environment." He admitted. If there was one thing he knew he'd love doing there, it would be peacefully spending time with Krysta, and probably end up watching the sunset again...he wondered if they would be able to actually set up dates with their ever-changing schedules....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petastora would give her thoughts on Kusera and his recent behavior. "Honestly, I agree. I don't like him either... trying to forcibly get into people's heads, all for the sake of provoking them, and trying to tear them down. How do you stand having someone like him as your ally?" Auranika remarked. Curfaella would be silent for about five seconds before responding. "I..don't. I've been in this guild for a long time, but every day, I tolerate it less and less! I can't keep putting up with this! ...I...just need to find the right moment." She explained. Kyoji would look to her, recognizing the pain within. "I remember when I joined. I had lost everything, and was willing to throw myself away, for a new purpose...it was an empty purpose, until I began to know who you are. I swore my loyalty to you, my liege, and that loyalty will not falter, just as I had vowed. I will stand by you whenever you need me, and if you wish to leave the guild, I will leave with you. Some of us may seem like shadows or husks to the masses, but deep inside, there is always what defines who we truly are, and I see a noble soul within you." He explained wholeheartedly to Curfaella as to reassure her. Auranika listened to Kyoji's words carefully. This was awfully close to another's promise...but was it really the same? "Hey, you..." She began. "Do you mind if I ask what drives your loyalty to her? I just...I've been dealing with something within. Someone was absolutely loyal to me, but it came across to me as some kind of maddened craze, like I was being chased or sought after...and yet, his words weren't very different from yours. Sure, they may have been different in some areas, but..." She explained. Kyoji looked to her thoughtfully. "I have a sworn oath to serve under Curfaella, and it is her heart and soul that I see within that drives me further. My view on her is platonic, however, in case you were wondering, judging by the words you had chosen earlier. I have made it my duty to serve my liege, but what reasons does the one you speak of have to serve you? I shall leave the rest to you, for it should be your decision to make, not mine." He explained. "Thank you...I'll keep that in mind." She said to Kyoji. She would then look to Curfaella. "There is a difference between waiting for the best opportunity and living in fear. I should know, to an extent, a least. If you see an opportunity, seize it. The two of you seem like good people who shouldn't be hanging around with scourges like the one who acted up earlier. If you don't rise above, you'll live to regret it later." She opened up her menu and disbanded the party she had formed. "You all can go on ahead, I have some personal matters to attend to...I appreciate all of the thoughts you had for me, and maybe someday I can return the favor." With that, she pulled out a teleport crystal and left.

Summary:

Vigilon receives: 3 SP, 500 col(1 page completed, 1 Quarantine SP Bonus, Quest completed), and <<Zylara's Quartz>>

Krysta receives: 3 SP, 500 col(1 page completed, 1 Quarantine SP Bonus, Quest completed), and <<Zylara's Quartz>>