[PP-F3] New Faces (Finnick & Haine)

The distant howls that filled the atmosphere.. those sounds were ever so familiar for her. Monsters, they were everywhere.. all around her. And those who dared to get.. those were the ones she'd eliminate. And speaking of monsters, she had just killed one about 59.9 seconds ago.

She sighed and sheathed her blade once she had seen the area was clear, and then smiled. She'd survive if she gave it her all right? So there was nothing to stress about. She had faith in herself. But her train of thought was cut off when she saw someone sitting under a tree, who looked rather lonely to her.

She would walk up to him slowly. "You look.. tired," was all she would say.

Finnick saw the girl walk over to her, and wow. she had high HP. Finnick only had 5 HP, while she had 51 HP! holy shoot! Finnick looked up to her as she said, "You Look......Tired. I looked back up at her, surprised someone would walk up to HIM, of all the people in the world. This might even boost his reputation. NO, but reputation wasn't what he wanted. All he wanted where some friends to keep his life good, and to keep him from being alone half the time. This girl seemed to want him as a friend....

Finnick looked up at her once again and said, "You Bet!"

Finnick attempted to joke again, but it had always failed. "The sky," He replied, hoping for a laugh. But deep inside he knew perfectly well, no one would ever laugh with him. They only had one setting on laughter for him-

Choose from these settings-

1-laugh at him

2. all of the above

3. all of the above

4. do not laugh

That is what he pictured in his head. He looked back up at <> and tried to attempt a smile on his face, but his mouth could not handle it. He was about to cry in his head, because of how badly he had messed up in his life. He wouldn't be surprised if one day someone came up and killed him for what happened in school.....

What if this Haine knows me? What if....

He blabbered to himself in his head with many what if's.

She laughed when he said that. "Oh yeah I get it! How could I have not thought of that? I should say that every time someone asks me that question," she smiled with a bubbly expression. She wasn't the serious type, in fact she didn't roll that day. She was the kind of girl who sits around and hollers random puns and cracks out, enjoying it when others laughed along with her.

As it mattered to him more of the jokes, NOT DYING was more important. The wolf stalked up to jump onto Haine when He hopped up and attacked it, hoping to achieve Haine's Friendship....Maybe this would work?

He prepared the skill <> and charged the beast. this time, Mist was glowing purple. his attack blew over the wolf, sending it into the air. It charged back into him after that.

RAPID BITE- skill level 1 (Already passed level 0)

5-6 1-hit

7-8 2-hit

9-10 3-hit (and critical)

Wolf-3/9(3-hits*2(critical)=6 damage total) Cooldown-2 posts

Finnick-10/11

Haine- 53/53