Hi everybody! I'm a HUGE fan of Sword Art Online! I've read the novels, watched the anime, and read the manga. Totally hyped up about Season two starting this summer! Anyway I've been a role player for a long time now and I was looking around for a Sword Art Online role-playing site. And here I am!

I'm 15, live in the United States of America, I'm a Cancer, avid swimmer, I love the outdoor, spending time with my cat Oreo, I love to sew and cosplay (I'm working on a Silica one right now), writing and roleplaying, and playing video games. Anyway I hope to get along with everyone and hope to have a good time in here.

Hi everybody! I'm a HUGE fan of Sword Art Online! I've read the novels, watched the anime, and read the manga. Totally hyped up about Season two starting this summer! Anyway I've been a role player for a long time now and I was looking around for a Sword Art Online role-playing site. And here I am!

I'm 15, live in the United States of America, I'm a Cancer, avid swimmer, I love the outdoor, spending time with my cat Oreo, I love to sew and cosplay (I'm working on a Silica one right now), writing and roleplaying, and playing video games. Anyway I hope to get along with everyone and hope to have a good time in here.

Ohayo Emily! Welcome to SAORPG! I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see your cosplays in the near future!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a competitive swimmer. xD Anyways... Nice to meet you... Welcome to SAO-RPG... If you have any questions just holler