[SP/F1] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> ♥ COMPLETE

Spoiler

Kityuisa was literally still sitting in the shop in front of the fire, wearing the white dress the man had let her borrow till her kimono was dry enough to wear again when Lyle spoke of needing help himself. "I could use your help. You just gotta kill a few boar pups, get a few drops. Then we are all good." Kityuisa thought for a moment, "What else... There's gotta be more than one step to this quest..." Lyle shook his head no, "I just need these drops. Let's say, if you can get em for me.. I'll give you a weapon or armor of your choice?"

Kityuisa looked down at her dagger, "What's the armor like? I want to use this dagger as long as I can... It was a gift." The man looked at Kityuisa, "The armor would be one slotted, with Mitigation." Kityuisa thought for a moment, "Can it be custom, so I can decide what it looks like?" The man nodded, "I can even start working on it now."

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa couldn't help but smile, "Well, since my kimono isn't dry yet, could you keep it drying and i'll keep wearing this dress till I get back?... I want something like..." Kityuisa paused for a second, "Do you have a paper and pen?" The man nodded and brought forth a small piece of paper and a ink feather pen with  bottle of ink. Kityuisa began her drawing, "Like this.. the colors being.. white, much like the dress I am wearing now!" 

The man nodded, "I can definitely do that! Alright. Let me mark the location on your map of where the pups would be.." Kityuisa nodded her head, and accepted the trade menu. Lyle traded Kityuisa a map with the location marked down. Kityuisa confirmed the trade and took a look at her map. Grinning up at Lyle, "I won't let you down Lyle!" Lyle patted her shoulder, "I know you won't. Good luck." Kityuisa nodded her head and turned to leave.

Kityuisa left Lyle's workshop and exited the building. Her nose down towards the map, she began walking out the city. The location of the boars marked precariously on her map. Kityuisa kept her face pointed towards the map, ignoring everyone on her way out of the Town of Beginnings. Until she reached a spot a few yards away from the spot on the map. Closing the map, Kityuisa crouched low, crawling onto her belly. In the distance she could spot five boar pups playing around.

I surely can try defeating all of them at once... But maybe i'll try grouping them into groups of two and then three? Kityuisa plotted in her head her plan, she would charge straight towards the one that seemed to be off with another. Then once those two were defeated, Kityuisa would go for the three grouped together a few feet away. If she wasn't careful she would end up with all five targeting her...

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ Journal

Level: 4

Health: 80 | Energy: 8
EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0
DMG: 4

Skills:

Combat skills:
N/A

Weapon skills:
Novice Dagger +1 DMG

Armor skills:
N/A

Extra skills:
N/A

Utility Skills:
N/A

Modifiers:
N/A

Inventory

[Equipped] [Rare] Sharp Dagger: +2 DMG
 [Equipped] [Vanity] Short White Dress: No Stat Increase
[Empty]

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 DMG Potion (+1 DMG) x1
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
[Empty]

Kityuisa gripped the edge of her blade, charging forward. Her sword skill activating as she lunged for the first boar. But the boar had been alerted by it's friend and jumped out of the way right in time, Kityuisa cursed under her breath. She had entered combat with only one of them, and had a few seconds before the second one targeted her. She had missed her chance to take out the first boar. 

Kityuisa grimaced as the boar pup ran at her, hopping out of the way without a care in the world. The boar sounded angry that it had missed and Kityuisa knew how fast she had to make this fight so the others wouldn't notice. Kityuisa readied herself so she could attack again. The boar pups seemed weak compared to the other battles that she had taken part in.. You can do this Yui, you've got this. It's easy.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 118673
BD: 2
MD: 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 80/80 HP | 8/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa gripped the edge of her blade. The first boar pup seemed to be the only one focus on her, and for that Kityuisa was thankful. Kityuisa charged for the boar pup again, activating her sword skill once more. But to no avail, the boar pup seemed to know the exact timing for all of her skills. Kityuisa rolled her eyes as the boar hopped out of the way, yet again.

This boar pup was something else. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. The boar running straight for her. She stood to her feet and tried to move out of the way, but to no avail. The boar rammed right into her shins, and Kityuisa fell to her bum. What the actual heck? Kityuisa didn't know these small things could attack with as much force as a big boar. Kityuisa looked behind her at the boar pup that had just rammed her and gave it a funny expression before getting back up to her feet.

Roll: ID# 118675
BD: 3
MD: 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 77/80 HP | 6/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa narrowed her eyes and charged at the boar pup, charging up her dagger in the process. Without a moment of hesitation, Kityuisa stabbed her dagger in the heart of the boar and watched as it burst into pixels. This had gotten the attention of all four of the other boars. Kityuisa's eyes widened slightly, Do I have this? Yeah i've got this... Kityuisa watched as the window of the slain boar pup and her loot flashed across her screen. Oh dang, I got one of the quest items! Kityuisa closed the window and turned to face all four of the boar pups that were now right in front of her. Kityuisa wiped a small sweat drop off of her face before launching right on into combat. The four boars seemed fearless , angry even that Kityuisa had killed their sibling. Kityuisa on the other hand seemed fearless because she needed them to give her the drop she needed to get her new armor. This new armor won't last me very long, but long enough...

Roll: ID# 118676
BD: 8
MD: 4
LD: 15

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 77/80 HP | 4/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | -3/5 HP | 3 DMG
     ♥   Boar Pup B | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
     ♥   Boar Pup C | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
     ♥   Boar Pup D | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG
     ♥   Boar Pup E | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa once again charged at the nearest boar, activating her sword skill. However her dagger barely whizzed past the boar. This time it seemed to be her fault. Seriously, these boars are like.. Magical? What's their evasion?! Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as all four boars launched at her at one time.
Kityuisa tried her best to bat them off before they could hit her, but one out of four of them managed to nick her. Kityuisa let out a sigh. This quest is almost more troublesome than the first one... Kityuisa narrowed her eyes remembering the two NPCs that had toyed with her. Who knew who else they had messed with... Kityuisa had to go back and kill them.. At least let me finish looking for my sister first... Kityuisa stretched and made her distance from the boars. She would try one more sword skill. If she missed that attack, she would try to retreat a safe distance to recharge her energy.

Roll: 118678 | 118679 | 118680 | 118681
BD: 5
MD: 8 | 1 | 4 | 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 74/80 HP | 4/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa activated her sword skill and launched herself at the nearest boar. Her dagger sliding easily through the pelt. Wow, I actually made my target... Kityuisa stood to her feet. It was in moments like these that Kityuisa wished that she had an area, or aoe skill. Kityuisa rolled her eyes. But stayed sharp. There were still three boar pups left. 

The window of her skill popped open and Kityuisa mentally took note that she obtained one more boar pup tusk. Pressing the confirm button, she focused back on the three remaining boar pups. All three launched at her, and Kityuisa batted on away, holding it by its tail she tossed it back to its starting position. While she had been distracted by that one, the other two attacked her. Kityuisa shook them off her and readied her dagger to attack another boar pup. She wanted to beat these bad boys into a pulp. Just as practice, for the humans that crossed her path.

Roll: 118683
BD: 7
MD: 10 | 2 | 9
LD: 11

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 68/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa drew back her dagger and attempted to slash the boar that she had just tossed to the side, but it screamed a kicked her hand just as she was about to make contact, her dagger flying from her hand. The boar had kicked her pretty hard, and as she was scrambling for her dagger, the other two launched themselves at her. Kityuisa got to her dagger just in time to fight them off. Kityuisa had dealt no damage to any of the three boars. But only one had dealt damage to her. Kityuisa felt proud of herself.

Despite these guys being low level monsters, Kityuisa felt like she was finally being able to take care of herself. It was so much different than she was used to. Kityuisa gripped her dagger even tighter, ready to fight whatever came her way. The three boards took a second to group themselves together.

Roll: 118687 | 118688 | 118689
MD: 2 | 10 | 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 68/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa wanted to wait a moment to regain some of her energy before she continued fighting. Kityuisa relaxed her body a bit, and crouched down low, balancing herself perfectly so if she got rammed nothing would happen to her other than a bit of damage. The boars came in waves. The first one running towards her, she batted it off. The second one now ran at her and nipped her knee. Kityuisa flicked him off and was unaware of the third one behind her until it was too late. Kityuisa felt a nip on her bum. Kityuisa stood to her feet, the boar being carried with her.

Kityuisa hopped over the other two, and tried to shake off the third boar. She couldn't shake it off, and with each movement more health was taken away. Kityuisa grew very silent and tilted her sharp dagger. If she could shake it off, she'd kill it with one hit. 

Roll: 118690 | 118691 | 118692
BD: 4
MD: 10 | 6 | 3

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 59/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa readied her dagger, and pointing it towards her bottom she tried her best to hit the boar without being able to see. The boar pup let go at just the right moment for her dagger to hit right where the boar had been two seconds prior, a mere inch away from her bum. Kityuisa groaned as she looked at the three boars on the floor around her. They all leaped at her again. This game, I swear to god, hates me.. Kityuisa let out a sigh as she didn't even try blocking their attacks. Somehow, only one of the boar pups hit her, the other two running right on past her. Kityuisa couldn't help but laugh at the boars that had missed her. She hadn't even been trying to dodge their attack! The boar that had hit her, was obviously the only smart one in the litter batch. Kityuisa reached down and patted the head of the boar that had hit her, only moving back up when it tried to snap at her hand.

Roll: 118693 | 118694 | 118695
BD: 2
MD: 10 | 3 | 3
LD: 11

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 56/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa gripped her dagger. These boars were really starting to piss her off. She activated her dagger skill and bam! She launched forward towards the nearest boar, slashing it's head. Her dagger went through the eyes and through the brain, pulling it out to the other side. Before Kityuisa could even see what the brain looked like, the boar pup burst into pixels. The other two boar pups seemed a bit uncertain but they launched themselves their way towards Kityuisa. Their nipping hitting hard against Kityuisa. She kicked them away from her, but they had still managed to land their attack. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. Keep them out of your head, Yui. Kill them... Kill them... Kill them... Kityuisa felt her body grow limp and become lively over the course of a second as her internal thoughts took her body over. She was now a mindless killing machine. Her eyes trained towards the boar pups.

Roll: 118696 | 118697 | 118698
MD: 7 | 10 | 9
LD: 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 44/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa's dagger was raised towards her face until it was parallel. Kityuisa sauntered forward towards the boar and drew her dagger back once more. She dashed forward and in and instant she had whizzed past the first boar, a cut appearing almost instantly. Kityuisa looked at her dagger with emotionless and corrupted eyes. She stuck her tongue out and licked it a little. This went on for a few seconds as the boars looked up at her terrified. Kityuisa rolled her neck and looked back at them with a wicked smile on her face. Her body began to move up and down with laughter. "You're mine now.." Her creepy expression only seemed to grow creepier when her body dropped low to the ground, like one of those aliens in those horror movies that she used to watch on the couch with a bucket of popcorn on her lap. Kityuisa was ready to kill these dumb animals.

Roll: 118699 | 118700
MD: 2 | 2

Party

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup D | 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was consumed with her own emotions and thoughts. On the outside she appeared to be a mindless killing beast. But on the inside, Kityuisa was filled with rage. Yui was sitting across from her sister at the table. They were eating dinner. It was then that her mother had broken the news about her sister going to that stupid summer camp! Yui had seen her sister off, but when she got home, she had been so mad! Kityuisa's own body was launching for the boars. Her dagger slashing at them sloppily. The boars dodged easily, but they were still too scared to take action again her. Kityuisa was definitely scary at the moment. The boars wanted nothing to do with her.

The smallest of the two let out a loud cry of panic. This still did not bring Kityuisa out of her thoughts, but the larger of the two joined in on the cry for help.

Roll: 118701 | 118702
MD: 3 | 4

Party

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was so consumed by her thoughts that she didn't realize she was failing to hit her target. Her blade missing the boars by an inch whenever she attacked. Even as a writer I don't know how she keeps missing... Kityuisa's thoughts were so caught up that she didn't even notice when the larger of the boars got brave enough to nip at her and she didn't even notice when she took damage. The night that Yui's sister was at her first day of camp, Yui had gone into her parents bedroom with a gun, some rope and a sharp knife. She had tired her parents up and tortured them for an hour or two... Yui was so mad! How dare they take her sister away from her! Yui had left them tied up until it was morning. Then she had threatened to shoot the gun that she had to their heads if they told her sister about what had happened.

Roll: 118703 | 118704
BD: 5
MD: 9 | 5

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 41/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was still lost in her thoughts as she slashed unknowingly at her targets. Until finally her memories of that night left her mind. Her body stood back up straight, her eyes still glazed over. But her actions were her own, her psychoticness still clouding herself heavily. She looked at the smalles boar pup that was still crying for help. "You're so annoying.." Dashing forward, she slide her dagger across its throat with ease. The boar pup burst into pixels and Kityuisa turned to the other, larger boar. This was the one she had hit that was now down to one hit point? This one seemed braver than the others. Kityuisa watched as the large boar pup launched itself at her, nipping her hard. Kityuisa tossed him across the clearing, "You're gonna die too~~" Kityuisa began to chuckle after her sentence with the boar pup. She was ready for this fight to be over so she could see everything she had gotten.

Roll: 118705 
BD: 10
MD: 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 38/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup E | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa tilted her head again, dashing forward to the last boar pup. Her dagger gleaming in the sun as she slashed and slashed and slashed and slashed. The boar pup at long last burst into pixels and Kityuisa fell to the floor on her knees. Her gaze returning to its shining depth. She looked down and noticed how dirty she had gotten. With a small grimace, Kityuisa would have to apologize for dirtying his lovely outfit.. Maybe it will rain again on my way home, or I can jump in the pond nearby and dry it off before I head back? Kityuisa shrugged either way. She had found five boar pups and had been the champion. That was her first fight against more than one creature at once! Kityuisa was so proud of herself! Though, they were super weak.. I know if I fought five normal boars, I would have died... Kityuisa had a long ways to go still, and she still wasn't that confident in her abilities.

Roll: 118707 
BD: 8

Party

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup D | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup E | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa watched her vision as a screen popped up on her screen. She had just gotten out of battle so it showed her just now what she had obtained from her quest. She had gotten the items she needed for Lyle. Standing to her feet, she brushed off her dress. Her feet taking her to the nearby pool where she could wash up. Upon reaching the pond/lake/pool thing, Kityuisa walked in, dressed and all. She scrubbed her clothes and bit here and there and sat on the grass. She waited for the sun to bask down on her and the dress that she had on. Some time passed and Kityuisa was dry and the dress was pristine white again. She began to head her way back to Lyle's shop, quest items in tow. Her adventure had actually been quite fun, despite how crazy it had been... Kityuisa was definitely starting to have fun in this world.

Roll: 118709 | 118710 | 118711
LD: 18 | 19 | 20

Party

Enemy

♥   Boar Pup A | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup B | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup C | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup D | Dead
     ♥   Boar Pup E | Dead

3/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa had no knowledge of the giant boar that had appeared where she had slain all five little pups. It would definitely give her trouble in the future, but Kityuisa was already a long ways out from the spot that it had spawned. The giant boar had heard the cry of its little pups being beaten by a crazy girl. Kityuisa cheerfully walked back to the Town of Beginnings and upon her arrival to the gate she entered. She was super ready to turn in the quest and see her new armor. Making her way to Lyle's shop, Kityuisa knocked on the door. Lyle answered and welcomed her in. She handed over the items, and then Lyle told her that he had told his other friend about her. "I would like you to deliver her a package. You can even listen to what she needs!" Kityuisa shrugged, "I might as well, honestly.." She accepted the parcel. "And here is your new armor!" Kityuisa looked it over, her eyes widening... It was perfect... 

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa instantly hugged Lyle and equipped her new armor. She handed Lyle his white dress back, and he gave her back her blue butterfly kimono. Kityuisa waved her goodbyes and made her way out of the store. Her body leading her towards this other woman's shop to do her bidding. She was excited for the future for sure. Fighting those five boar pups had convinced her to keep working hard towards her goal. She would find her sister and become really strong! Kityuisa looked down at her new dress and couldn't help but smile. Even the simplest things seemed to please Kityuisa. This world really wasn't so bad after all.. Kityuisa had made friends with a lot of NPCs and had accomplished a lot of things in her time here, things that she never could have accomplished if she had stayed put in her inn room, refusing to move in case her sister was in the town.