[SP/F6] <<Calming the Soul>> ♥

"No matter what, stay true to yourself, latch onto your failures and learn from them. The past is part of who you are, bad things happen but you can't get rid of your past because you would lose the good parts too. Learn from the bad parts. Latch onto who you are and don't ever give up. I believe in you." Kityuisa felt touched and had nodded her head. "Thank you..." Her father had then left her room. Kityuisa had felt touched, her father truly cared for her. shaking away her emotions she turned back to her bed. Her face hardening. She finished gearing up and left through her bedroom window.. Kityuisa was ready to kill the person that had tried to steal her sister. Kityuisa wanted to just get rid of this girl. She was so angry! Kityuisa gripped her fists and began her walk towards where the girl would be.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119136
BD: 2
MD: 3

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 65/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 41/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 0 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Her feet would stalk across the grass lawns as she kept out of sight, any car passing by would be unable to see her. Anyone looking from their window would just see a shadow moving if they peered close enough. Kityuisa would grip her dagger hilt as she ran from shadow to shadow. Her path coming closer and closer to where the girl would be walking right at this moment in time. The sun had set and night had come into view. The moon lighting her path. Kityuisa finally spotted her target. She hid a few feet ahead, ready to snag her. Kityuisa got her cloth ready so she could cover the girls face so she would pass out. When she walked past, Kityuisa was ready, she reached forward out of the shadowy depths and pulled her, placing the cloth across her face at the same time it was rather easy for Kityuisa.

Roll: ID# 119137
BD: 6
MD: 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 60/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 36/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 5 dmg. Demon deals 5 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

The girl was about to let out a scream but grew limp. Kityuisa pulled her farther and farther away from her walking path. Pulling her into the middle of the countryside like she had planned. Kityuisa dragged her over to a nearby large boulder and set it up so the girl was sitting up, still unconscious. Kityuisa felt hot tears begin to roll down her cheeks, "You will pay...." Kityuisa waited about an hour and the girl finally woke up. Her eyes wide as she tried to realize where she was, her eyes saw the cotton-candy hair that Yui wore on her head, "Yui...? What's going on? Why are you dressed like that?" Kityuisa would glare at her. "AS if you don't know... Remember a few years ago, we played hide and seek? You stole my sister from me!" Kityuisa spoke with such venom, her old friend sitting still for a moment before standing up, "Yeah? So what?! You never let me near her! I just wanted some time alone with her! You were always with her!" 

Roll: ID# 119149
MD: 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 57/80 HP | 3/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 36/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa recharges energy. Demon hits for 3 hp.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa pushed her old friend back down to the floor, "Stay seated." Her friend shook her head 'no' and stood back up. Kityuisa shoved her back down, "You're the problem Hannah. Stop being so fixated on what's mine!" Hannah, her friend looked at her, "What the hell is wrong with you Yui?" Kityuisa shook her head, "What's wrong with you!? IF you aren't taking things that belong to other people for yourself then..." Hannah interrupted her, "I what... Your sister doesn't BELONG to you Yui, listen to what you're saying. She is a human being!" Kityuisa would take out her dagger and stab it in her hand and Hannah would then scream, "Shut up." Kityuisa spit on her face, "You betrayed me." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. "You broke me... You broke me so bad and I hate you!" Kityuisa couldn't let this go... "You hate me? So what, what can you, do?! You're literally the weakest person I know." Kityuisa's eyes would glow, "Oh..." She started laughing, "You really shouldn't have said that." She pulled out her dagger and put it to Hannah's throat, slicing it clean open. Hannah screamed and started to choke before growing limp and Yui watched as the life exited her body.

Roll: ID# 119150
BD: 10
MD: 7

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 60/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 27/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 9 dmg. Demon deals 3 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa hated this side of her. She hated that she always felt extremely jealous. She felt broken... She felt dead inside. She felt like she was worthless. She hated the way she looked every single time she saw herself in a mirror. She wanted to be done. She hated wanting to hurt people just because she was scared of losing her sister. She was scared that her sister would leave her. She was scared that she wouldn't get her time with her sister... It didn't matter, it always ended the same. She was really the problem. Kityuisa didn't know how to fix it. She didn't know what she could do... Perhaps that was the reason that her final, most powerful inner demon was the feelings she felt when she lost something or was in the process of loosing something.. Perhaps she had to let go... But how does one just let go and forget the past?

Roll: ID# 119151

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 60/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 26/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 1 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa had a lot to learn... But she didn't know what to do to learn her lessons. She had killed in the real world and she wasn't afraid to kill in this world either. It was a recurring problem that she had. How would Kityuisa learn to just let go and stop obsessing over her sister? She would meet her when she met her! But when she meets her sister, she wouldn't feel close to her... Kityuisa was afraid of what would have come to her sister in the past two years. She could be a totally different person than she was the day that they joined the game together. Just how far was Yui willing to go to keep her sister, the one thing she held dear? Kityuisa shook her head, "I have to figure all of this out..." She gripped her dagger. But first she had to beat this evil. Then she could go back to the inn and think over everything she had learned... Or perhaps, her mind would take her there as she was fighting...

Roll: ID# 119152
MD: 8

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 57/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

Spoiler

Kityuisa recharges energy. Demon deals 3 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

AS if Kityuisa had control over her own mind in this instance, she blinked and she was no longer in the lava-filled room. She knew she was still there and she was still fighting, she could feel it. But she sat in a room in what appeared to be an inn. Kityuisa was sitting on a chair, staring at a candle. "My sister.. Please.. Just grant me one miracle... Don't be dead. Don't let me lose you.. I'm so scared..." Kityuisa gripped the edge of the table, "It hurts... Please make it stop.." Kityuisa felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt her entire body burning as if she was being ripped apart. "Please be okay..." Kityuisa shook her head, "STOP! Just think! What if she is gone, what will you do? How far will you go? You're whole mission in this stupid world is to find your sister and kill Kayaba.."

Roll: ID# 119153
BD: 1
MD: 8

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 54/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 0 dmg. Demon deals 3 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

"But think of the friends you've made along the way! You've met Bahr. You've met Kirbs.. You've met so many wonderful people! Just think of them! Think of how they would feel if you went off the deep end!" Kityuisa shook her head again, "Get yourself together..." She growled menacingly. She had to be ready. "So what will you do if you find your sister... It's not going to be the same..." Kityuisa's thoughts took over once more, "If it's not the same then she doesn't deserve to live!" Kityuisa bended over, laughter escaping her lips. She slapped herself out of it, "Get a grasp, Yui... Don't let it take control." Kityuisa's knuckles began to turn white, "Stop fighting me Yui, you're worthless without part of yourself." Kityuisa shook her head, "No---no i'm not! I have a chance here! To make a difference! I can just---" Kityuisa felt like her head was exploding.

Roll: ID# 119154

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 49/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

Spoiler

Kityuisa recharges energy. Demon deals 5 dmg

Edited by Kityuisa

Whatever Kityuisa did, she had to do it. Perhaps moving on meant finding and killing her sister, perhaps it meant just being with her friends in the moment... If she hurt her sister, she would turn orange after all, how would she explain that to her friends? Kityuisa suddenly thought of the one man she had met. He had been orange. If... IF she found her sister... she would turn orange, she knew of that one quest called redemption.. Perhaps he would go with her... Kityuisa didn't know but she didn't want to find out. What would life be like without her sister. How would she feel about herself? But... to move on, she had to have no trace of her sister, right? Kityuisa needed to talk to someone about this... She HAD to get it off her chest. She needed someone to know how she felt. Kityuisa needed to know the answer to all of these questions.

Roll: ID# 119155
MD: 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 49/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 17/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 9 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

That was when Kityuisa decided she would contact Pin, she needed her questions answered. Kityuisa didn't know why, she really didn't know why she was breaking so hard. She didn't know why she was hurting so badly. She missed her sister, and she had to be strong enough to let knowledge of her feelings in. She felt betrayed by this very game. That much was certain. Kityuisa needed to learn to let it go and let it all out. Kityuisa needed to change, that was revealed to her. She slammed her fists down on the table. "Let's do this." She was ready to finish her fight with her final demon. But whilst she felt like she was ready, her mind took her to one more, final memory that she had. One that she had almost forgotten. It was a time when Kityuisa had been sweet and kind... Something she thought she was, but this memory showed her she needed to relearn how to be kind.

Roll: ID# 119156
MD: 4

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 49/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 14/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 3 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was flashed back to her past. She was in America with her family, back when she had been a part time assassin. Kityuisa had been with her sister and they were getting ice cream. It wasn't until then, a small girl the age of her little sister had come up to the two of them and started speaking with Yui's sister. Kityuisa had seen the sight and instead of being jealous like usual she felt at peace. Her sister was making friends... Kityuisa had then bought the little girl some ice cream. The two ate their ice cream together whilst Yui watched them. They began to play and asked if they could go to the park, Yui and the girl's mother had said yes and they all went to the park. Yui had sat and watched the two play, happy that her sister was happy... Maybe that's what everything was about...

Roll: ID# 119157
BD: 8
MD: 7

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 46/80 HP | 1/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 13/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 1 dmg. Demon deals 3 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

It wasn't so much keeping what was hers, but keeping it and making sure she did everything in her power to make her happy.. Either way, Kityuisa's thoughts didn't let her keep thinking the same thing. Kityuisa was in an internal battle yet again, she needed an outside opinion! Kityuisa felt rage fill her as she was snapped back into the room, where her body had continued to fight the shadow-like monster. Her dagger was slicing through the beast now, Kityuisa was panting hard. Her health was almost half way down. But the enemy was so close to dying! Her attack had dropped it down to a smidgen of hit points. Kityuisa was panting too hard. She felt exhausted. She felt so tired... She wanted this to be over, but she couldn't keep going for much longer... She felt as if all of her energy had been snapped from her body. 

Roll: ID# 119158
BD: 9
MD: 5

Party

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 11/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 2 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa couldn't attack anymore, she had to breath. She placed her hands on her knees as she fought to catch her breath. Her eyes narrowing as the black smoke began to rush her, "Leave me alone! I am so over it! You've made my thoughts churn enough to want outside help!" She shadow seemed to freeze for a second and Kityuisa took this gracious time as a way to step out of the way as the shadow resumed its path to hurt her. Kityuisa once again rested her hands on her knees, her head was spinning. She didn't want to keep going through this, but Kityuisa was stubborn and would see it out till the end. She had already hurt enough, there was no problem with continuing. She had to accept it as it was. It was really, almost over.. Kityuisa could do this, if not for herself but for her future with her sister, whatever that was.

Roll: ID# 119159

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 46/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 11/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa recharges energy. Demon deals 0 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa felt as if she had regained enough energy to keep up her fight. Her thoughts filling with rage, the reason this shadow had betrayed her, it was all her fault. She was feeling... it was all of her demons, all of her insecurities. She needed to fly. Her dagger pointed towards the beast, it began to glow as she dashed forward. Her body being so used to her dagger skill as she slashed twice and ended up on the other side of the demon. Her body watching and waiting as the demon turned and once again dashed for her. She dodged easily, rolling out of the way. She stood back up, her eyes glinting with determination. "I just miss her.. I want to see her once again, but... I'm not ready yet. I need to figure it all out..." She felt her body grow stiff as her breathing sharpened. Her body began to shake slightly.

Roll: ID# 119160
MD: 1

Party

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 2/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 9 dmg. Demon deals 0 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was experiencing a panic attack. She was confused, her emotions were all over the place. Kityuisa felt exhausted and weak but she had to power through. She had to show her determination. Kityuisa lunged for the shadow being again, her dagger slicing it clean. It was so close to dying... Kityuisa felt her body tense up again, her knees giving out as the shadow monster hit her once more. She could still continue going at it. She could still fight to finish this. Kityuisa was strong... But her body was acting of its own will. She couldn't breath, and she couldn't understand why. *Am I a villain? Is that the path that I am taking?* Kityuisa clutched at her chest. But then, Kityuisa's eyes saw a small butterfly pass her field of vision, it felt like hope.. Kityuisa felt her body slowly relax, her hands relaxing, no longer holding tight to her top. 

Roll: ID# 119161

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 41/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | 1/60 HP | 3 DMG | 3 MIT

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 1 dmg. Demon deals 5 dmg.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was now able to stand. Her legs no longer trembling, "I will beat this. I will win." Her determination sparked harder than it ever had as she lunged at her demon. Her dagger slicing through it as it burst into pixels, "I told you that I would win..." She let her body relax, placing her dagger back in its sheath as her vision went black once more. The field of roses that she smelled filling all of her senses. Her eyes opening to see a rose garden, "Hello?" Kityuisa looked around seeking why she was there. A small voice sounded and the light of heavens opened up, "You did it, my dearest Yui." Kityuisa's eyes froze, how did this know her name? Her eyes looked up to see the shape of a blonde woman, her hand reaching out. Kityuisa looked closer, "Check your skill list, when you wake up, my dearest Yui." 

Roll: ID# 119162

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 41/80 HP | 2/8 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥   Final Inner Demon | Dead

Spoiler

Kityuisa deals 1 dmg. Demon ded.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa opened her eyes and found herself back at the waterfall. She had faced all of her demons and had won. Whilst her body felt as if she had all the energy in the world, Kityuisa's mind felt weak and exhausted. Remembering the seemingly angel, or goddess that had appeared, Kityuisa opened her inventory and scrolled to her skill list. Her new skill appeared in grey, tapping it she read it's contents out loud. "Meditation... The waterfall has enhanced my mind, allowing myself to slip into a meditative state for a brief moment, regaining strength... Recover energy by X amount..." Kityuisa nodded her head, the skill seemed useful enough.. Kityuisa closed her inventory and was surprised when a screen popped up, "I gained experience..?" Kityuisa tilted her head to the side before closing the window. Her entire body was drenched. But Kityuisa had learned so much about herself. She still had a long ways to go though...

Kityuisa stood up, her whole body feeling stiff. "I can't believe I did it.. That was harder than I thought it would be..." Kityuisa walked away from the waterfall, the shadows of the trees ahead causing Kityuisa to shiver as a breeze blew through. She began her way to the teleporter, thinking of everything that had happened in her mental mindstate. She had learned a lot, for sure. She wanted to reflect on everything she had experienced. Her first demon was a reflection of her own mixed emotions. How she always regretted things, how she always was unsure of how to act in different situations. How she was scared that her sister would think of her differently. It led her to her memory of killing that dog to save her sister, something her sister hadn't wanted her to do. But Kityuisa had thought it was the perfect reaction at the time.. 

Kityuisa's second demon was a shadow and light demon.. The giggling had scared Kityuisa immensely. This she assumed represented how she had grown corrupt. Her mind being filled with thoughts of only keeping and taking what she wanted and owned, leaving nothing left for anyone else. Kityuisa was scared of becoming more corrupt, she was scared of letting her thoughts take over. That was what her second demon meant to her.... Kityuisa then thought and reflected over her third demon. She had never seen it, not once. It was just her memories battling her own body. She wanted to hold onto them but at the same time Kityuisa wanted to let them go. She wanted to forget the ones she hated and keep the ones she thought were okay. Kityuisa had to fight to realize that it wasn't possible. She couldn't just shove something under the rug, she had to take hold and learn from them.

Kityuisa's final demon was how she never wanted anything to get away from her. She hated losing things, that was one thing she had to learn. She had to learn to stop worrying over what she had and what will happen to it. She had to enjoy each moment she spent with what she wanted. She had to learn to do that... Kityuisa's final demon represented her intense hatred towards betrayal, or what she expressed as betrayal. Kityuisa's final demon was the hardest to fight. And she felt as if fighting them had only brought everything more present into her mind, rather than getting rid of them she was just brought about to know of their presence... Kityuisa felt the slight breeze lessen as she exited the scenery, her body now standing on the floor teleporter. The sun was shining down on her, warming her skin as she felt its touch. 

Edited by Kityuisa