[F-05] [PP] Fear in the Sands

Chisono was walking around on floor 5 main settlement, this floor was known for its hot temperature and dangerous hazardous areas. It was quite the scene here, from people wearing less armor to help them against the sun to people wearing completely face-covering scarfs. While on the other hand, Chis was just wearing a green tank top showing her belly button. Very Short Brown pants that did not even come up to her knees. and around hip a dark red cloth, and last but least on the left arm a Full Iron gauntlet. Most male players looked at her with eyes open and stared. Chisono had no problem with this and quite liked it even a bit. But no one walked up to her what was a bit less for join. Her Orange Hair was set in a ponytail and moved a bit on the wind as it began to move faster. The wind picked up and in her few of her screen she was that a small pop up came, Sandstorm coming up soon. "Sandstorm, that would be fun to walk in," She said low before going over to the gate of the settlement as some more players were looking at her. Then a group of player came back and looked in confusion at Chisono, "Miss, Um..." One of the guys said nervously to her, "Speak Darling, I have not all day," She said to the guy. The guy froze a bit and looked at Chisono's chest what was quite hard not to see. "W...well A Sandstrom is coming up soon, and... well those can... do damage," He said to Chisono, "Yes and that is my plan Darling, U are worried about me aren't you, well sorry but you can't stop me, and please look a woman in the eyes if you speak to them," She said teasing a bit as she pushed up her chest. Before the guy could even react Chisono was already going into the wild as a big two-handed Axe spawned into her hand as she dragged it behind her.

@Kityuisa, @Roulette

Kityuisa had never been to floor five before. She had gone to this floor on a whim, she had heard a rumor of the many sandstorms that had occurred on this floor. Apparently, players would try to survive throughout the entire sandstorm and if they made it back, they would be deemed strong willed and well versed when it came to survival. Kityuisa wanted to see what these rumors were. Her feet thus had lead her to this very spot. Her pure white dress fluttering lightly as she received the sandstorm warning. She lifted her hand to her face and inspected the ring that now sat on her pointer finger. A few feet away from her, Kityuisa spied a woman. She had rather large bosoms and was wearing a green cropped tank top. She stood out from everybody else. Her shorts were rather short, barely covering her rear. A classic look in the hot summers of any nation, really. Kityuisa watched as a man had confronted her. Eavesdropping, Kityuisa overheard the entirety of the conversation. She couldn't help but snort when the woman lifted her chest up. Showing her assets off even more. Kityuisa looked down at her own chest... Still as flat as ever... Kityuisa looked up once again as the woman equipped her heavy looking two-handed axe. Kityuisa smirked, walking forward. "Never judge a lady by her looks, rule number one." Her head tilted to the side, "You won't claim all the fun for yourself, no will you?" Kityuisa was eyeing the woman. Her question being another way of asking if she could join in on the fun.

Ji-hu wasn't even sure why he was on floor five at this point in time. Maybe for some shopping? Farming? Bah, utter bull if you asked him. This game was really messing with his damn mind.

"You won't claim all the fun for yourself, no will you?"

That question was enough to shift his focus to whatever was going on not too far away from him. His hazel eyes narrowed as he eventually figured the whole thing out in a span of a few seconds.

Disgusting.

Had humanity really gotten so low? He wasn't one to usually judge but he couldn't help but sneer at the two girls. He was probably the most far thing from a nice person but those two were really pushing his damn buttons when it came to thoughts. He was never one to understand women, and this just made it on to his list of why. The fact that they had attracted his attention was beyond him, but damn, did he regret it. He glared at the two girls one last time before walking further into the settlement. He definitely did not want to get caught in whatever that was.

Opening her menu to see for the details she got from her friend in the higher places and one who was really keen on testing players under her, this was just one of her tests again and Chisono was full-on hyped for this test. The notes were clear, Go into the desert at x Time, and wait for the sandstorm to hit, find the monster within the sandstorm and defeat it bring back its item. The higher up did not care who or what helped Chisono but just that she got the item from this sandstorm thing.

Chisono walked outside the safe zone more and more until hitting something. From behind a voice called out to her, first she got a bit of an angry huf out but once hearing clearly she heard a girls voice she turned around as her Axe was making a small spin on the spot. Chisono set up a fake smile and looked down at the girl, "Ooh hello there, girl." Chisono said looking down at her a bit like she was some sort of pest at the start. "What is it that you want, did the kind man over there not stop you. Don't you want to stay safe..." She seemed to set up a smile and point at the gate "Oh who am I kidding, your much more saver with me then with that weak ass punk of a man," Chisono she said now with a much more hissing tone like she despised the guy fully. Her whole act dropped for a second and she leaned over the girl to inspect her. "Mhp..." was the thing that came out of her for a second before really getting close up into the girls face. "And what kind of fun do you wish to see?" Chisono asked with a very eerie tone like one who was about to so something very stupid.

@Kityuisa

"If anyone tried to stop me, i'd cut them." Kityuisa glanced at the girl with a serious expression in her gaze. Thinking for a moment, Kityuisa replied to the girl's question. "Whatever kind of fun I can find." Her hand now rested on her dagger but no hostility towards the woman was radiating from her cotton-candy colored head. Kityuisa heard some rustling and turned right on around, "You there! Come here." She was pointing at the blond man that seemed to be walking farther away from them. Kityuisa had no idea what had caught her eye about him, but something had. There was no reason for her to feel the urge to call out to him, but she did. Turning her head back to Chisono, Kityuisa waved her fingers in the air, "Let's go tame the beast, shall we?" She chuckled a bit to herself before waiting for the man (Roulette) to come over to the two of them. "Might as well play around with that blonde, he looks like it would be fun to mess with..." Kityuisa spoke the last bit to herself but (Chisono) would have been able to hear her.

Ji-hu muttered an array of curses under his breath as one of the women called him out. He slowly turned his head towards the pinkette and gave a frustrated scowl before returning to his neutral face. Seeing that these were the type of people to chase you down, he sighed and walked over. Giving them an unimpressed look, cocked an eyebrow up. "What do you want?"

It was hard not to keep a sneer or a scowl on his face as he asked that. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with these two ladies. Maybe if they were stupid enough, he can just throw some money at them and leave, although he doubted that would actually happen. The second one looked innocent enough, as far as he could tell anyway-- and it even reminded him of his little sister a little bit. He wasn't too sure about the other one, though. He cringed at the scene that happened a literal minute ago with her using her... assets. 

@Chisono @Kityuisa

Chisono went and stood normal again as the girl spoke, those words did change her expression as she smiled, "Now, Now, girl you have some fight in you don't you," Chisono smile changes into a small chuckle as she responded to her question about what fun. "SO much fight in one little doll, cute, reminds me of my younger self..." She paused and looked down, "But less, cotton candy," She said with a bit a disgusting tone in her voice. Looking up at the surprise the Pink haired saw Chisono stared at the guy right into his eyes without losing contact at all. What kind of Act would she set up now just to see what these two are, as both of them seemed to be quite out of place to be all friendly to strangers? Chisono smiled friendly with slow pain in her own heart as she always had in a meeting once or twice, Learn your enemies before they learn you, Chisono thought as the guy walked up. Now it was time to act and play.

"Aaw look at that blondy you got the attention of the cutie," She said friendly taking one arm around the girls shoulder while holding her ax in one hand ready to strike if the girl did something. A small look went to the girl as she was clearly holding her dagger, Chisono went down on her knees to get her head right next to the girl, "If you pull that Dagger out on me I will show you how it feels to get attacked by players," She said low so the blond guy did not hear her.

As she then stood up again still holding her hand on around the girl's shoulder, "Why don't you tell the nice man what you want, It can't be that hard," She said looking down to the girl who she did not even know the name of. "Sorry if she yelled at you like that, It can be a shock sometimes but that is who she is. She is quite a nice girl for sure and I can tell, I saw her grow up from a child to now," She said as it sounded like she already knew the girl very well. Hopefully, the girl did not take notice of this and just played along.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa looked the man up and down. She offered a shrug, "I want what I want but I don't think i'll let you in on my little secret~" Kityuisa winked before feeling an arm wrap around her shoulder. The threat being whispered in her ear, she wrapped her arm around the back of Chisono, no longer holding her dagger, she squeezed the girl slightly as if to say, 'I do what I want to do, I wouldn't be afraid to fight you, but that's not my plans so don't worry.' Kityuisa kept a smile on her face. "I thought I told you not to tell anyone that!" Kityuisa took the role of knowing this girl from long before their actual meeting. Kityuisa made a loving expression cross her face as she looked back up at Chisono.

"As I was saying, I don't want to tell him what I want..." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, she tilted her face to the side dramatically. "But, while we get to what I want, which you won't know, why don't we go into this dumb thing and kill that one thing in those rumors." Kityuisa pointed her thumb to the sand, "You could team up with us, sir." She opened the party interface and invited both of the two of them to her party, "I'm just saying, its better to have more than two people... I mean, we could easily take care of it, but it'd be nice to have an extra body." 

"I'm not even blonde," he squinted at the girl with the orange hair-- which was pretty much almost the same exact shade as his own. Were these two blind or something? His nonchalant eyes glanced at both of the weapons in both of their hands. Lovely. They were weird and dangerous.

He blinked at the two slowly, the corner of his lips tugging down. Whatever these two were doing, he didn't like it. Their acting was kind of terrible, too, but he didn't pay much attention to that.

"Why? So I can be your damn bait?" He bit out. Dying was not on his list of things to do today, and why the hell would he want to spend his day with two freaks? "I don't really plan on dying today, so I'll pass, kiddos." Though-- it would be interesting to watch these two fight, so maybe he would tag along...

Chis looked as the girl spoke, what the hell is she talking about, does she even know how to 'play' with someone, you need to trick them and turn on them, take what is yours and if it is not yours make them gift it to you, Chisono thought as the whole scene became one wreck after another. It was clear now that she looked stupid with this girl. It was clearly the trick was not going to work with how weird this girl acted and Chisono, and there was no way a businesswoman like Chis was going to stick around with this.

Chis smile went into a dark angry-looking grin, "Kiddo... listen up u insolent child, if you won't don't have dying as a plan today, don't make it a plan on my list to kill you," Chisono said sounding pissed off for sure. "Learn to respect or I make sort work of you," She said clearly not caring about her act at all. Turning to the pink hair she had still the same look on her face. "And you, arg I can't even think where to start," It was almost like she was schooling them both for being so dumb in her eyes. Chisono said still sounding angry as hell and it was clear as fury was seen in her brown eyes that were just Beautifull a second ago.

Tugging herself away from the girl she gave out a sigh and walked over a sandhill as the sandstorm was soon to hit. standing at the top she looked at the two insolent, "Either way, your coming pinky," She said as she placed a scarf around her neck and a half-broken mask on her face as her voice all a sudden changed, "I won't warn again, now come or be a weakling forever, and we have no place for the weakling like that insolent boy there," Her voice sounded disoriented and changed between a male voice and a female voice but both not her own.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa watched what took place, her eyes narrowing, her fingers itching to attack this Chisono. She was really starting to piss her off. Just like everyone else in the game, this girl was treating her like a kid! Kityuisa watched as she let go of her and began walking into the desert, Kityuisa stalked with her, she vowed, this girl that was treating her like a child would pay one day. Kityuisa's friendliness was gone, and instead an irritated, pissed off glint burned her eyes. She was going to kill this girl one day. Or prove her worth on the battlefield. Kityuisa shook her head. Trying to focus on the task at hand. She refused to talk to Chisono because she didn't want to urge her on anymore than she already had. Kityuisa simply stayed quiet, walking in the sand. The heat not even bothering her as she went about this task at hand. She no longer wanted any part, but she would stay quiet and go until it was done.