[Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC
 [Unequipped] [Perfect] Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

Kityuisa was travelling to Hannah's grove. She had just finished the quest prior. Kityuisa thought of the past two quests, because her writer and narrator needed a refresher. At first Kityuisa needed to gather mats, then she had to gather boars tusks. The quest had been simple enough. Now Kityuisa was on her way to Hannah's grove to talk and receive her next quest. Kityuisa spotted the grove and walked on in, the parcel dropping on the counter. "I've got a delivery for you!!!" Kityuisa grinned as the artisan came out of the back, accepting the parcel. Kityuisa listened patiently as Hannah told her of the jewel she had to get for her craft. It was guarded by a powerful cave guardian. Kityuisa had a potion that would help her with the quest... She took the vial and let it slip down her throat. Ready to fight the beast of the cave. 

@Penelo

Edited by Kityuisa
Spoiler

Level 5
Penelo: 100/100 HP / 10/10 EN / 6 DMG / MIT EVA
HP:100/100
      HP Base: 80
      HP Buff: 0
EN:10/10
DMG:6
      DMG Base: 6
      DMG Buff: 0
MIT:9
      MIT Base: 9
      MIT Buff: 0
EVA:1
      EVA Base: 1
      EVA Buff: 0
ACC:0
      ACC Base: 0
      ACC Buff: 0

LD+:0
      LD+ Base: 0
      LD+ Buff: 0

Skills
>>First Aid R.1 ~ Heals 4% of Targets MAX HP at the cost of 5% of healing done
>>
>>
>>
>>

Equipped Items
>> Zodiac Spear MK.1 ~ +3 DMG
>> Cornflower Suit MK.0 ~ +1 EVA, +9 MIT
>> True-Light Lantern ~ Party: +1 ACC, +1 LD, Negates effects from Darkness

Inventory
>> 3 Starter Healing Potions ~ +50 HP
>> 1 Teleport Crystal
>>
>>
>>

Buffs

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

Note: Partying with Penelo provides buffs to every player. These buffs consist of: +1 ACC, +1 LD, and Negates effects from Darkness. Reason: True-Light Lantern

Finally reaching the grove of trees within the city, she would find the NPC to be an artisan, hard at work painting. However, it seemed another player had reached the NPC before she had. This woman would hand her the parcel, the same one that rested in her own hand. Awkward. She watched as the girl got her next instructions and was drinking a potion, preparing to head her way out. Penelo would move to the NPC herself and would hand the parcel to the NPC. As the item was removed from her own inventory, the NPC would smile and thank her for the project. "If you could fetch me a jewel from a nearby cave, it would help me be able to finish this project!" The NPC would pull a gold band out of the parcel and it would become clear that she intended to fashion a ring. "Okay, I can go get it for you" Penelo would reply to the woman.

After speaking with the NPC she would turn, moving after the previous girl who had spoken to the NPC. The leather suited woman with a spear on her back would find her quickly and call out to her. "Wait! I noticed that you were going to be doing the same quest as me. Would you like to do it together? Two heads are better than one" Penelo would then flash the girl her brightest smile and await an answer.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa was ready to take the quest and was about to leave when a blonde walked in the door. Kityuisa awkwardly shuffled her feet out of the way as the girl placed her own parcel on the counter. They seemed to have the same quest. Her own eyes penetrating the girl's back. As (Penelo) turned to leave, Kit glanced away. Kityuisa was about to leave when the girl spoke up. "Oh uhm... Sure, why not! It's always better to have two people... Errr, the name's Kityuisa." Kityuisa opened her party interface and shot an invite to (Penelo). 

"It looks like we have to fetch that jewel from the cave... And there's supposedly a cave guardian, guarding the lair.." Kityuisa glanced at (Penelo), Kityuisa felt as if this quest would just be super easy for her. Kityuisa nodded, "Well, we should get going..." Kityuisa grinned, "I wield a dagger, I noticed the spear on your back... And it looks like you have a.... True light lantern?" Kityuisa's eyes zoned in on her, who was this girl? Kityuisa shook her head, showing her own dagger to (Penelo). She still hadn't been able to part with it. She had been using it since her very first adventure. It had so many memories... Perhaps I could get it melted down into a new dagger eventually...