[Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC
 [Unequipped] [Perfect] Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

Field Bosses... Something that Kityuisa knew a lot about. She had had this quest for a while but had never gotten around to it. Kityuisa had to go in, and come out with the drop of a lifetime, and Kityuisa knew that she might as well keep fighting things in hopes to get some good loot for herself, or she could easily just gather materials for her shop. Either way, Kityuisa had decided to take up a string of quests, one after another. The first being <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> Kityuisa had a lot of quests she had to complete still, and she was ready for whatever it took. Gearing up, Kityuisa headed out. Hopefully this quest would get done quickly so Kityuisa could start on the next one. Nevertheless, Kityuisa was determined to do a lot today. Her gaze looking up at the sky. "You've got this Yui, take this day as your own."

Kityuisa instantly walked through the forest, looking for the little nepents that she had to kill. She couldn't really find any nepents, so she decided to casually begin collecting materials until she stumbled upon one. Her eyes glanced at a patch of herbs that she could definitely use in her potion making skill! Kityuisa bent down a plucked up as many as she could carry, looking at the contents she noticed she had managed to gather one tier one material. Kityuisa pumped her fist in the air happily. "I've got this!" Kityuisa continued her walk, collecting materials reminded her of when she had gone into the garden with Bahr. Their awkward kiss they had shared... But their out-take of materials were amazing! There was no way Kityuisa would be able to leave this forest with as many materials as her and Bahr had collected that day! Kityuisa looked forward, her eyes spotting two little plant like things... It was the nepents!

ID # 119369
LD: 19
+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa saw them ahead, they had not seemed to notice her yet, so like a predator, Kityuisa moved forward slyly, and dashed out of the brambles. The nepents looked up, screeching as they caught sight of her. Kityuisa's blade cut straight through the closest one to her, causing it to burst into pixels. The one that was left standing let out an even louder screech, Kityuisa heard a loud thudding coming from within the forest. Her eyes narrowed in on the last nepent out of the two she had stumbled on. It ran at her suddenly and attempted to hit her, Kityuisa dodged out of the way but it extended its long, vine-like arms and slapped her Kityuisa shook herself free of the vine, this thing could barely do damage to her! Kityuisa let out a chuckle. Until her laughter stopped upon hearing a thudding footstep once again, what was coming her way?

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119371
BD: 4 + 3 = 7
MD 1: DEAD
MD 2: 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 199/200 HP | 18/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Nepent 1 | Dead
     ♥   Nepent 2 | 7/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa watched as the remaining nepent screamed again, the footsteps began to move towards Kityuisa's position. Her eyes narrowed on the nepent before she dashed forward, silencing it as it burst into pixels as well. Kityuisa felt the ground vibrate... She had to get out of the clearing... She began to run out of the clearing, stopping right on the outskirts and crouching down behind a bush. Her gaze peeking through the leaves, waiting for the monster to appear. Kityuisa was quite literally sitting in wait. It was one of the most boring things she had done. Kityuisa knew she could kill anything on this floor, so that's why she wasn't scared. She had gotten stronger since her very first venture into these woods. Thinking of... Kityuisa still had a battle to fight with that dumb mushroom! Her eyes narrowed, perhaps she would find him again. Shaking her thoughts away Kityuisa kept waiting.

Roll: ID# 119372
BD: 9
MD 1: DEAD
MD 2: DEAD

Party

Enemy

♥   Nepent 1 | Dead
     ♥   Nepent 2 | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

As if coming out of nowhere, a giant plant-like bulb appeared between the brambles. It headed to the very spot that the small nepent had screamed before Kityuisa had cut it off by killing it. The nepent variant was HUGE! It was at least 10 times the size of the nepents! But despite being so big Kityuisa knew it was weaker. Her gaze narrowed in, her dagger shining. Kityuisa dashed forwards. Kityuisa felt her blade slash against the giant nepent, watching as it fell to the ground, bursting into pixels. When the window popped up, she had received the quest item. Kityuisa grinned, now she could go and turn it in! But the day was still young, Kityuisa decided she would search for materials on her way back. Kityuisa turned towards the village and began to exit the clearing. It was still dawn as the quest had taken her no time at all to complete.

Roll: ID# 119374
MD: 4

Party

Enemy

♥   Nepent Variant | Dead

+1 <Nepent's Ovule>

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was leaving the clearing when her eyes fell on a plant of sorts. Kityuisa bent down to pick it up but watched as it burst into pixels in her fingers. She kept trying to grab the plant but to no avail. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. She didn't understand why she couldn't grab it. Kityuisa scuffed, "Come on Willow, let's go." Kityuisa huffed again as she stood to her feet. She stalked out of the clearing, crossing her arms over one another. Her cat dashing to keep up. "Willow... I don't understand! How come I can't manage to gather that plant! All it was doing was bursting into pixels!" Kityuisa rolled her eyes, "And of course you won't say anything cause you can't talk" Kityuisa's cat let out a meow, "Right. I can't understand you, i'm sorry." She crouched down and Willow nuzzled up, purring as she rubbed her head against Kityuisa's hand.

ID # 119379
LD: 8

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa pet Willow's head, "At least you understand me..." Her gaze glittered across the forest. "I really wanted to get some materials.." Her eyes spotted some mushrooms and she felt a mischievous twinkle grace her eyes. "I remember the mushroom lord! He was so hard back then.. I wonder how he is doing.." Kityuisa grinned, looking back at Willow. She plucked a mushroom and watched as it disappeared in her fingers. "Well isn't that just dandy.. I can't seem to gather anything!" Kityuisa let out an exasperated huff, but then the mushroom reappeared, "Go to floor 2~ Daddy is waiting there for you!" The mushroom disappeared, and Kityuisa thought for a moment. Her eyes lit up, "This means I can fight him again! Let's go Willow! We can turn the quest in later!" Kityuisa stood to her feet and began to run towards the edge of the forest. She was excited!

ID # 119380
LD: 8

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa reached the edge of the forest but tripped, she looked back down. ANOTHER STINKING RABBIT HOLE! Kityuisa rolled her eyes, her hand slipping down the hole. Pulling it back up, she saw that she had gathered a sparkly thing. Kityuisa smiled and placed it in her pocket. She headed straight for the nearest teleporter and whisked her way up to floor two. Upon reaching there, she went to the place she thought the giant mushroom would be. Upon arriving at the forest, Kityuisa made sure her weapons were all equipped. She made her way over to the area where the mushroom lord would most likely be. Upon arriving she looked around! THERE HE WAS! WHERE SHE HAD GUESSED HE WOULD BE! "I've got you now!" Kityuisa yowled, raising her dagger up, squinting her eyes at the giant shroom of a being. "You're gonna die today!" The mushroom lord looked at her laughing.

ID # 119381
LD: 18

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa charged her dagger and dashed at the mushroom lord. Her dagger skill displaying in a colorful arc, Kityuisa slashed four times before kicking off and returning to her beginning position. The mushroom lord had taken quite a hit, and Kityuisa was proud, this was nothing like before. Kityuisa had a chance against him! The mushroom lord had tried to grab her to attack her but to no avail. Kityuisa was just too good for the mushroom lord, Willow looked at her. "Okay Willow, just trust me. I have an awful history with this guy. I had to try running away from him like ten times last time I fought him, okay?" Kityuisa began talking to her cat in the middle of her fight with mushroom lord. Kityuisa gripped her dagger, tossing it and catching it. She was really having fun in this world man, and so was her narrator. Typing endless solo threads to gain SP.

Roll: ID# 119388
BD: 8
MD: 2

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 16/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 80/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

This time Kityuisa was definitely better equipped for her fight against the mushroom lord. Her body dashing forward as she slashed at it four times. The damage she dealt proving she had just landed four consecutive crit hits in a row. Kityuisa was surprised. She had a lot better luck with hitting this thing than she had last time. She had really gotten stronger... The mushroom lord surged at her and Kityuisa shook her own thoughts away. The mushroom lord seemed to be coming at her in slow motion. Kityuisa dodged out of the way and landed in a patch of grass to the right of the mushroom lord. She had better accuracy and this mushroom lord appeared to have decreased accuracy. Kityuisa remembered the black armor she had picked up. She had evasion now! Kityuisa grinned, she was better equipped and she was a much higher level! Maybe she really did have what it took to get good in this game.

Roll: ID# 119436
MD: 1

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 56/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa dashed for the mushroom lord, her dagger cutting clean through the mushroom, slash marks appearing on his head. Kityuisa had to hit it about two more times before it would burst into pixels, *Easy enough to be honest...* Kityuisa felt very confident in her abilities. The mushroom lord running for her again, but Kityuisa jumping out the way just like the past time. Kityuisa smiled, "You're slower than before... Or maybe i'm faster..." Kityuisa pondered for a moment, until she thought of something crazy, "I wonder if you have any siblings... Do you?" Kityuisa asked the mushroom lord. The mushroom lord nodded... He did have siblings, "How many?" The mushroom lord held up a couple fingers. Kityuisa peered at them, counting a total of four other siblings, "Are they on the same floor? Floor 1 or 2?" The mushroom shook his head, "What floor are they on?" The mushroom lord just stared at her, "Why should I tell you?"

Roll: ID# 119436
BD: 5 + 3 = 8
MD: 2 - 1 = 1

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 8/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 36/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "You know full well why..." She lunged for the mushroom, leaping up off the ground and stabbing her dagger forward four times, the mushroom screamed and Kityuisa kicked off the mushroom, landing a few feet away, "Tell me. Or else." The mushroom lord looked at her, "Or else you'll kill me? YOU'LL KILL ME ANYWAYS!" Kityuisa shrugged, "I suppose so. But your death will be painful if you don't tell me." The mushroom lord ran at her, and Kityuisa jumped out of the way, the mushroom lord kicked out at the last second and Kityuisa got sprawled on the ground. Her eyes narrowing as she stood up. Her eyes glinting murderously. "Tell. Me. Now." Her dagger shining as she began to activate another sword skill. The mushroom lord's eyes widened, "They're on higher floors than me, okay?! I don't know where!" Kityuisa glinted, "Not good enough. Tell me more."

Roll: ID# 119438
BD: 6 + 3 = 9
MD: 10 - 1 = 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 192/200 HP | 4/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 16/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa seemed to be missing the mushroom lord... as she dashed forward he dodged, "They're seriously on higher floors." The mushroom lord kicked Kityuisa. Her luck seemed to have ran out. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "What floors. Floor 3?" The mushroom lord shook his head. "Let me guess, Floor five, ten, fifteen and twenty?" The mushroom lord nodded. Kityuisa squinted, that meant that there were stages, "Is there a leader of you loaf?" The mushroom lord nodded, "What floor is he on?" The mushroom lord looked at her, "You guys haven't gotten there yet... He's on floor 30." Kityuisa thought for a moment. "Okay... Well, thanks for the information..." The mushroom lord shrugged, "I'm just a monster with intelligence." Kityuisa shrugged, laughing, "I suppose you are, huh..." Kityuisa grinned, Willow meowing nearby, "Either way, i'm going to kill you... Imagine what rare loot you'll drop..." Kityuisa smiled, she was excited. She could give something else to the guy she liked!

Roll: ID# 119439
BD: 2 + 3 = 5
MD: 7 - 1 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 185/200 HP | 0/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 16/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa lunged forward and slashed at the mushroom lord, she had carelessly spent all of her energy so now she had to use basic attacks. Willow seemed to root her on as she fought. The mushroom lord trying to attack her, failing. Kityuisa jumped off. She was honestly tired of the easy monsters she fought on floor one and two... She felt like it was time to do something a bit more fun.. Maybe she would tackle that sand shark quest with Kirbs. That had seemed fun, maybe after this she would shoot her a message. Speaking of Kirbs... Maybe it was about time to have a go at the second dragon that Pinball had notoriously killed for her. Either way, Kityuisa wanted to do something fun and exhilarating. Killing these weak monsters only got her so high off of adrenaline. Kityuisa could always hit up some of her higher level friends to do something...

Roll: ID# 119441
MD: 2 - 1 = 1

Party

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 10/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

No matter what Kityuisa decided to do, she figured she should kill of the mushroom lord. She already seemed to be giving it a somewhat slow death. Her dagger slashing at the beast. Her information, she figured she could take to an information broker. Maybe they could set up a few hunting parties to get the mushrooms and hunt them down... Orrrr Kityuisa could go on an adrenaline rush and fight them by herself? Either way if she found herself with them, she would attack them, plain and simple. Kityuisa looked at the mushroom lord as she noticed he was low on health, he spoke up... "Just finish me already..." Kityuisa nodded, "I will but only if you tell me one thing." the mushroom lord nodded, "Do you guys respawn?" The mushroom lord shook his head no, "No we don't and be careful, not all of my siblings are this nice..." Kityuisa nodded with the new information she had she could go for it.

Roll: ID# 119443
MD: 3 - 1 = 2

Party

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | 5/100 HP30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa ran forward, her dagger glowing as she drove it across the mushroom lord. His body dropped, bursting into pixels. Kityuisa watched as the space emptied, her cat seemed fixated on the pixels. She jumped up, trying to catch one between her paws. Kityuisa smiled at Willow, "Willow..." Her cat looked up at her, "Don't play with monster ashes." Willow dropped her head in an apology, Kityuisa pet her, "You didn't know, it's okay.." Willow purred, rubbing her head against Kityuisa's hand. Kityuisa pet her some more before standing, the window of her loot drops popping up. "Oh sweet! I got some pretty rare materials! And lots of col and experience! We should go hunt the other ones, shouldn't we?" Kityuisa grinned at Willow. Willow's eyes widened, "What do you mean, no? We are strong enough, aren't we?" Willow shook her head back and forth, "Fiiine. We can fight the one on floor five, when we are a bit higher level. Deal." Kityuisa looked up, "It's getting late, lets collect a few more materials on our way to turn in the quest. Then we can accept the next one." Willow nodded her head and the duo went off to find a few more materials before heading back.

Roll: ID# 119444
MD: Dead

Party

Enemy

♥   Mushroom Lord | Dead

Spoiler

Loot Roll: 119445
CD: 1
LD: 5

+200 Col
+4 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa seemed to be having a conversation with Willow as they walked. Her eyes glancing around as she tried to find something suitable to call a material. She was already happy, she had killed that mushroom and gotten some rare material drops! She could give one to her friend that was a cook, maybe he would be happy! Kityuisa grinned, "Willow... I really do think I like him... But I don't know what to do.." She got on her knees, "It's just... I really... He makes me happy.. And I know you haven't met him yet, but trust me! You'll meet him soon! When we go on our little adventure together.." Willow interrupted Kit with a meow, "Right.. Erm, it IS just the two of us going.. Well, three including you." Her cat meowed again, "N-no! Why would you think it's a date?!" Kityuisa felt her face grow as red as a tomatoe.

ID # 119475
LD: 6

Edited by Kityuisa

Willow purred, rubbing her head against Kityuisa's leg. Kityuisa rolled her eyes, "N-no it isn't! Stop thinking it is! Besides, you'll be there!" Willow meowed, "I mean, if you do search for things and bring them my way.. I w-wouldn't mind... It means that I can give some presents to him!" Kityuisa grinned, "He's like a bottle of sunshine!" Her cat seemed to smirk at Kityuisa so she turned her face, "Either way let's keep going! Maybe we can find a treasure chest! Keep your eyes out, Willow!" Her cat bowed its head as Kityuisa got up and began walking again, her cat following. Sniffing the ground and the air. Kityuisa saw a patch of flowers and ran over, "I bet I can get something good from this!" She plucked one and placed it in her inventory, "Let's keep going, Willow!" She began to run, feeling carefree and happy. Today was a very good day.

ID # 119476
LD: 12 + 3 = 15

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

It was then that Kityuisa tripped, as she always did... On another rabbit hole. She narrowed her eyes, "Willow, why didn't you warn me! I always seem to trip over these dumb things!" Kityuisa tilted her head before sticking her hand in, hoping to find some sort of material she could take with her. Upon coming up empty handed she groaned, "And they never bear fruit to me!" Kityuisa rolled her eyes, since her last fail she had indeed switched to her gloves and they didn't seem to be helping her case! But for now, she would keep them on, in hopes that she too could find something valuable enough to be considered a material. Kityuisa got to her feet and continued walking. Willow seemed to catch nose of something and disappeared from Kityuisa's side. Kityuisa waited for her cat to return, and time passed by with a breeze. Before long, Kityuisa heard the rustling of a bush.

ID # 119477
LD: 10 + 3 = 13

Edited by Kityuisa

Willow appeared! Carrying a weird stone in her mouth. Kityuisa inspected it and patted her cat's head, "Good job Willow!" She pocketed the material and the duo continued their walk. Kityuisa was happy, Willow was helping her! With the two working on it together, perhaps even Kityuisa could become rich with materials! She grinned, it really was the best day she had had in a while, minus the day she had been sightseeing... That had really been her best day here. Kityuisa couldn't wait until she could hang out with him again! Kityuisa kept being enamored with her thoughts. She really wanted to spend more time with the man, something any boy-crazed girl would think or say. Willow continued searching as Kityuisa let herself be filled with her love-struck thoughts. Her writer trying to fill up this post so she could trip over a treasure chest. Kityuisa had no idea what plans her writer had, but they were good plans.

ID # 119478
LD: 19

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa