[PP/F5] About Time We Talked... <<Butcher of the Sands>>

Kityuisa listened to Pinball... Only his words didn't just stir a fire inside her, they stirred her very own thoughts. This is the last time I ask for help. Kityuisa dropped her fist to the sandy floor, I have my reasons for taking my own position on the front lines. I will prevail. If I murder, I murder.. So what... Kityuisa knew she didn't want that to happen, but she had to keep fighting. Seeing Pinball, as he was. Being only a mixing pot spoon, stirring thoughts and emotions up inside her, I will never be like that disgraceful, disgusting murderer. Kityuisa stood to her feet, a newfound goal entering her mind. Seeping into her very skull. While she yet had to find answers to the previous problems and thoughts she had experienced, it was time she continued moving on in this world. Kityuisa blinked, as the sun began to shine in her eyes, it was setting. Kityuisa turned away from the area Pinball had begun to walk off towards, her own feet trailing separately from his. Kityuisa was going to take on this world, kill Kayaba and escape. If she found her sister, then so be it, if not then who cares. Kityuisa would punish those that stood in her way from her ultimate, unspoken goal.