♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa was casually strolling through floor two. Her gaze on the town that surrounded her. When all of a sudden a worried mother approached her.

"Please! Find my daughter! She went missing and... I'm worried that she isn't okay! Please!" The mother frantically spoke to Kityuisa.

"Calm down, mam! Do you have any idea where she might be?" Kityuisa inquired cautiously, her voice filled with concern.

"Her friend and her were playing in the cave system right outside of town! I am so worried! Please! Find her!!! Her friend came back but she was attacked by monsters!" The woman was growing more frantic by the second.

"Calm down, mam I promise I will find your daughter. Don't worry." Kityuisa lay a hand on the mother's shoulder before gearing up and leaving town in a hurry. Willow bundled after her master, ready to fight. Upon arriving at the cave, Kityuisa gulped. It definitely was dark... Though it mattered not! Kityuisa had this in the bag!

Upon arriving at the cave, Kityuisa entered with a shallow gulp. She grimaced as she kept walking through the cave, getting deeper and deeper. 

A small wooden sword lay on the floor, She must have gone this way then.. Kityuisa followed the path, breaking into a run. Her eyes widening as she almost face planted into a giant bat! Monsters?! Already?! Kityuisa whipped out her dagger and leaped backwards, before closing her eyes and dashing towards the disgusting beast. This reminded her of the Legend of Zelda game, Twilight Princess. The kids go playing and a sword sits at the entrance of where they entered into the forest.. Nostalgia sweeping over Kityuisa's body.

Kityuisa leaped over the bat, slashing downward. Her dagger glowing as if moonlight were directly hitting it. As soon as Kityuisa landed on her two feet, the Giant Bat burst into pixels. Kityuisa turned, sheathing her weapon and continued to run deeper into the cave.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119899
BD: 8 + 3 = 11 - 1 = 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 28/34 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Giant Bat | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa walked further into the cave, her body stiffing with tension as Willow let out a cautious hiss. Willow could sense that something was near..

Kityuisa gripped her dagger, ready to fight whatever it was. But to her surprise a little girl dashed out of the darkness, latching herself around Kityuisa's body, "Run! There's There's a BIG MONSTER! AHHHH!" 

Kityuisa unlatched the girl's body from her leg. She bent down onto one knee, wrapping her arms around the girl, "You're safe now.. don't worry, i'm here to take you home." Kityuisa comforted the girl before hearing a rather large roar.. Kityuisa felt dread fill her body, as she stood to her feet. She scooped up the girl and turned around ,"Willow, keep watch! Be careful and tell me if there's danger!" As soon as Kityuisa began to run carrying the girl's body with her. She let out a scream. Kityuisa's eyes widened and set the girl down, "owwwy!" Kityuisa tilted her head to the side, curious. "Why are you hurting?" 

The little girl held up her leg, and Kityuisa saw a giant scrape across the calf. Kityuisa nodded her head and took out some water. She poured it on the girl, and offered her a healing potion. "Drink this." The girl sipped the potion gratefully. And Kityuisa let out a sigh of relief as the girl was fully recovered. Kityuisa tore of a part of the girl's skirt and wrapped it around her calf. Kityuisa then flopped down next to her. "So why were you guys playing in this dangerous cave?"

The little girl frowned, "I mean... it was all a dare. A village boy told us that we were too scaredy cats to play in the cave! I was so scared! But together we figured we would be okay..." The girl stopped talking, dread filling her, "Is Amanda okay?!" 

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Amanda is okay. Don't worry." She patted the girl's head.

Kityuisa watched as the girl let out a large sigh of relief. "What's your name miss? Mine is Yui." Kityuisa grinned and held out her hands, watching as the girl shook her hand back.

"My name is Kityuisa. Though you can call me Kit. Well met, Yui." It was weird, an NPC having the same exact name as herself... Kityuisa shrugged it off and scratched the back of her neck, "You good to start heading back?" Kityuisa asked Yui and watched as Yui nodded her head, "Yeah. Thanks a lot Kit!" Kityuisa grinned, "Anytime Yui!" Kityuisa stood to her feet and helped Yui up.

The sound a roaring growl, startled Kityuisa. She turned and watched as Willow bounded towards her, meowing frantically. "There's another monster? This time it's a..?" Kityuisa's voice got cut off as she saw the giant beast... It was a dragon... And fluttering beside it was another one of those dumb Giant Bats! Kityuisa felt dread fill her, "Willow take Yui out of the cave! I'll hold off these guys till you're safe and sound!" 

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa ran forward, slashing her dagger over and over again. Her blade bedazzling in the moonlight. Kityuisa drew her dagger in one final attack against the top of the bat. Her dagger cutting clean through as the giant bat burst into pixels. Kityuisa leaped backwards as the dragon attacked her. Her eyes looking backwards as Willow was meowing at the girl, trying to get her to follow her. The girl just stood rooted to the spot in shock. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. "Yui! Go with Willow!" Yui was fear-stricken. Unable to move still. No matter how many directions Kityuisa gave to Yui, Yui would never move. Kityuisa knew that. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes and turned back to the dragon. She was going to kill it, get Yui out of here safe and sound and move on with her life. That was that, and her author was for sure proud with her resolve!

Roll: ID# 119991
BD: 9 + 3 - 1 = 11
MD: 4 - 1 = 3

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 340/340 HP | 28/34 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Giant Bat | Dead
     ♥   Dragon | 100/100 HP | 30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "I've got this. Let me finish you off before you hurt anyone else!" Kityuisa dashed forward, leaping off the ground and making an "x" shape along the front of the dragon. Her cross stitch pattern began to glow a red hue. Before opening two diagonal cuts along the hide of the dragon. The dragon screeched and snapped. The dragon's eyes began to glow a fatal hue. His gaze narrowing in on the cowering NPC girl. Kityuisa watched as the dragon ran at the girl in slow motion. Kityuisa leaped in front, holding out her arms, "Your fight is with me!" The dragon snapped, grabbing Kityuisa by the shoulder and flinging her against the cave wall, before continuing its path towards the NPC girl. Kityuisa frowned, slamming her fist against the floor. She had to protect the girl, and if not the girl then she had to protect Willow! Her eyes blazed as Willow leaped forward, in front of the girl. Her pelt standing straight up in the air as she hissed.

Roll: ID# 119993
BD: 5 + 3 - 1 = 7
MD: 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 327/340 HP | 21/34 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Giant Bat | Dead
     ♥   Dragon | 36/100 HP | 30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa was still on the floor, where the dragon had tossed her aside. Her cat squaring up at the dragon. She could sense her cats fear. Kityuisa had to save the both of them. She felt her eyes begin to glow as she grew serious. "I SAID YOU CAN'T TOUCH THEM AND THAT YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!" Kityuisa let out a menacing growl and launched up out of the spot she had been tossed aside like trash. She spun and slashed against the dragon. Watching her blade cut and cut and cut. Kityuisa felt pleasure rising up in her. The dragon burst into pixels and Kityuisa threw a fist triumphantly in the air. She had officially slain the beast of the wild. Kityuisa grinned. I did it!

Kityuisa put her dagger back in her sheath and bent down. She began to murmur to Willow, "It's okay, Willow. Calm down." She reached her arm out and the little girl snapped out of her fear and ran to her arms. Kityuisa hugged the girl and murmured as well, "Everything's going to be okay now."

Roll: ID# 120002
BD: 9

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 327/340 HP | 28/34 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Giant Bat | Dead
     ♥   Dragon | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa nodded her head as the girl seemed to appreciate everything that Kityuisa had done. "Thank you miss!" The girl bowed low to the ground as Kityuisa was thanked for saving the girl from certain doom. Kityuisa grinned, "Anytime! We should get you back to your mother~" Kityuisa began to walk towards the exit of the cave.

Willow and Yui followed her until at last they burst through the clearing of trees. Kityuisa blinked rapidly, the sunlight being rather sudden. She looked down at the girl who had instantly covered her eyes, "Blink them open carefully." Kityuisa crouched down so she could aid the girl even more than she could while standing up. She placed a hand on her shoulder, "Blink them open slowly and you'll get used to the light." The girl nodded her head, uncovering her eyes and began to blink them rapidly, only to start to slowly blink until she didn't have to anymore.

Kityuisa grinned as the girl suddenly ran to the closest trees, "Be careful Yui!" Yui turned to Kityuisa and nodded her head. Kityuisa watched as Yui climbed the trees. Yui gave her a small hand motion, Kityuisa's eyes widened, "You want me to climb the tree with you?" Yui gave a nod of her head.

Kityuisa grinned and climbed the tree. She hadn't climbed a tree in so long! Her strength aided her to climb the tree super fast. Kityuisa was soon right next to Yui. Yui grinned and leaped to a giant strong vine nearby. "Come on Kityuisa!" Kityuisa nodded and grabbed onto a vine of her own. The two began to swing along the forest, like monkeys.

Kityuisa chuckled in delight as she was having a lot of fun. It had been a while, and she never thought she would do something this crazy! Yui giggled as well with delight, "Yay!"

The two ended up on a tree branch. Kityuisa grinned, out of breath, "That was fun!" She glanced down at Yui. She seemed really sad all of a sudden. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Do you ever feel like... there's not a person in this world that loves you? Do you ever wish that like was... different? I could have died there, in that cave... I'm supposed to be a brave fearless girl.. But I was so scared.. Maybe if I really was like that, maybe I was could be a step closer to who I want to be, who everyone expects me to be.. But i'm not enough.. I'm so scared..." Yui slammed her fists down in sadness.

"I'm so tired of feeling this way, i'm tired of feeling scared, angry and sad. I'm tired of everyone being braver than me!" Yui gritted her teeth, "I can't even look anyone in the eye. I'm so depressed. I need something to feel right for once..." Kityuisa listened and placed a warm hand on her girl's shoulder.

"I'm a weirdo.. I'll never be good enough. You're so brave! So amazing! I'm the freaking damaged, loner, outsider!" 

"You don't understand, it's so ironic. I give out so much love, but I never give love to myself.." Yui chuckled, "I--- It's like i'm screaming an no one can hear! I'm the freaking problem! I had to go and play and get scared and run even deeper in that dumb cave! What the heck is wrong with me?" Kityuisa softened her gaze, "Nothing is wrong with you." "No, i'm what's wrong. If i'm not brave, i'm hurting everyone around me.. I hurt my mom!" 

Kityuisa covered the girl's mouth, "Shh, it's okay. You aren't hurting anyone. I need you to calm down." Kityuisa pulled her hand away. "I can't.... It-- I just need the pain to be gone. How do you keep going when the worst thing has happened?" Kityuisa was speechless. She had to think of something motivational to say, but she had nothing to say. "What do you have to change inside to survive? Who do I have to become? I've had enough of this!" 

Kityuisa tightened her hands into fists, "Tell me the truth. Have you learned anything?" Yui stared at Kityuisa, "I've learned how dull life is. One moment you're alive and the next you're not. I want to die." Kityuisa grabbed a hold of Yui's shoulders, "No! You have so much to live for!" Yui shook her head, ripping herself free from Kityuisa's grasp, "No.. I really don't." Kityuisa's gaze widened, "You have your family to go home to!" Yui shook her head, "She's not my mom. My real mom abandoned me on her doorstep. That girl that asked you to find me? She is obsessive and makes me do all he dirty work! I ran to play in the caves with my friend, because my mom doesn't let me out of the house!" Kityuisa felt her gaze widen, "Please don't tell me that's true!" 

Yui just shook her head, "I-it is..." Kityuisa felt her eyes widen as she stepped backwards, "What about your friends!"

"I don't have any friends... The one friend I took to the cave? She's not actually my friend.. She taunts me everyday and told me I wasn't brave enough to play in the cave." As time passed Kityuisa got to know Yui even better than anyone else she knew. "Stay strong Yui... Think of what you have to gain." Yui stared Kityuisa dead in the eyes, "I have nothing to gain, nothing to live for. I can't go back." Kityuisa watched in horror as the little girl jumped to the floor, "Where are you going!" Yui simply looked back up, "To the cliff, so I can die." Kityuisa leaped down next to her, and grabbed hold of her, "No. Please don't kill yourself. I'm here. I can take you in! Be your new mother!" Yui just looked up at her, "R-really? You would do that for me? A girl you just met and saved?" Kityuisa nodded her head,

"I took a liking to you. But, we will have to change your name. My real name is Yui... So two Yui's? Kinda weird." Yui nodded her head, "I would love my name to be changed. Give me a new identity. Can we dye my hair?" Kityuisa nodded her head, "Of course! We can also gear you up and make you cute!" Kityuisa grinned, "What's my name then, mom?" 

Kityuisa thought for a moment, "Let's name you.... Mitsuko." Mitsuko grinned, "I love it! What does it mean?" Kityuisa grinned, "It means child of light." Mitsuko couldn't help but feel really excited. She now had a new mom! Kityuisa threw a hand up to her chin, "I have to go tell your mom a little lie... Turn in the quest and what not. Can you wait here for me Mitsu?" Mitsuko nodded, "Willow, stay with her." Mitsu grinned, "Hi Willow!" Willow let out a meow as Kityuisa made her way to the mother that had asked her to take the quest. 

Upon arriving, Kityuisa made her way to the worried mother. "I'm sorry ma'm.. I was too late... Your daughter... Is gone..." Kityuisa watched slyly as the woman burst into tears, each tear that landed on the floor burst into pixels. "NO! NOT MY DEAR---" The mother seemed to forget the daughter's name, "Uhh... Uhhhh... My daughter Sandra! Oh no!" Kityuisa raised her eyebrows, "Wasn't her name... Yui?" The mother gave Kityuisa a look of horror, "YES YES! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT!"

Kityuisa shuffled her feet, "A-anyways.. I couldn't save her... She burst into pixels before my very own eyes." The mother fell to the ground, "That ungrateful brat... I swear to Cardinal." Kityuisa widened her eyes, "I-I'll make my leave then..." The mother's eyes narrowed, "You aren't going anywhere, sweetie. You're gonna be my new Yui!" The woman laughed evilly. Kityuisa took a small step backwards, "N-no.. I really do have to leave... I have people waiting for me..." The mother grabbed Kityuisa's wrist, pulling her close. "Stay close, you don't want anyone thinking you'd lay a hand on me, do you?" Kityuisa gulped. She simply followed the NPC woman down into the basement. Her eyes widened as the safe zone icon disappeared. This meant she could be hurt... Kityuisa continued to be led down. The NPC woman set her on a chair and strapped her in place. "I know you're lying... Hehehe~ You took my daughter from me~~~" Kityuisa widened her eyes, she struggled to get free. 

Kityuisa couldn't get free. The mother reached into her pocket and pulled out a dagger, "Hehe~ i know you lied. now that youre my new daughter, i'm going to hurt you.. Just like I hurt my dear little Yui." Kityuisa cried out before a cloth got covered over her mouth. The mother then stabbed Kityuisa in the leg. Naturally, stab wounds never hurt her, but this one sure did. It hurt like a mother freaker. Kityuisa cried out, but her screams got cut out by the cloth around her mouth. Kityuisa was over all of this. But she couldn't get out. She watched as the NPC's cursor turned to orange. The woman kept stabbing and stabbing, maniac laughter escaping her mouth. Kityuisa felt tears stream down her face as the woman kept stabbing. Watching as her health dropped down to the red zone. When she had about ten health points left, the woman stopped stabbing.

Kityuisa watched as the woman chuckled maniacally. The woman left the room, leaving close to death sitting strapped down to a chair. Kityuisa had to get out. She had to get her revenge. But little did the woman know, that she couldn't go back up to her house because the woman NPC had an orange cursor! So she couldn't go to the safe zone anymore! Kityuisa struggled and struggled until she finally broke free of the bonds that the lady had used. Kityuisa drew her dagger and melted into the corner of the room. Watching and waiting. She heard the curse of the woman before she went back down into the basement, "You're the reason i'm stuck in here~ You're the reason i'm going to die. So I might as well kill you now~" Kityuisa felt fear strike through her as the woman kept walking down the stairs. The footsteps echoing as Kityuisa hid.

Kityuisa watched as the girl stumbled into the basement, she noticed the empty chair and looked around, "I know you're still here~" Kityuisa gripped her dagger blade. I have to do this... Kityuisa ran forward, slashing and slashing until all that was left of the woman was torn up clothes and blood sprouting everywhere. Kityuisa watched as she fell forward, her gaze looking at Kityuisa in horror, "Look at what you just did..." Kityuisa felt her eyes widen. She crouched down to catch her tormentor and as soon as the woman landed in her arms, she burst into pixels. Kityuisa gulped... She had killed her... Kityuisa stumbled out of the basement. Her eyes glazed over. The house was now empty... Kityuisa looked around, she had killed someone... Even if it was just an NPC... Still... Kityuisa stumbled to the door and on her way she stubbed her toe on a table.

The very table she had stubbed her toe on had a stash of potions. Kityuisa drank a few of the red ones, her health restoring to full... Kityuisa sauntered back over to the door and exited the house. No one took any notice of her as she stumbled out of the town and back into the forest. Heading to where she had left her Mitsuko. Seeing them, she let joy return to her eyes. "Mama!" Mitsuko ran over and hugged Kityuisa. Kityuisa hugged her back, "Let's go home? Shall we? I've got some food back in my shop. We can also get you a cute outfit made!" The girl nodded her head, and Kityuisa lead the two back to her shop, "Here, take this." She gave the girl her old "Sharp Dagger" and gave her some potato stew. "Eat up, regain your strength." The girl nodded her head, "Of course mama!" Kityuisa grinned.