[SP/F2] <<Let There Be Light>>

Kityuisa then went to the back and took out some scraps, she would feed Willow next. She went back to the front and gave her cat the scraps of fish she had gathered. Her gaze now looking at Mitsuko, "You already ate all of it?" Mitsuko grinned, "I was really hungry!" Kityuisa chuckled, "Of course you were, come back here. I'll show you around."

Mitsuko followed Kityuisa as she showed her around the shop. The tour ending as Kityuisa showed her to where they would be sleeping. "You can sleep here, on this bed for tonight. Tomorrow i'll show you the rest of the floor and we can get you some clothes!" Mitsuko grinned, "Thank you, Yui!" Kityuisa's eyes widened as she used her real name, "I can call you that right? Yui or mama?" Kityuisa nodded, "Of course Mitsu!" 

From then on, Kityuisa wouldn't be as alone. She now had someone to care for. Kityuisa unequipped her armor and dagger, instead equipping her gloves. She was about to go out to get some materials during the night. Maybe message Kirbs and see if she could join her.

ID: 120378

LD: 2 

+2 SP
+50 Col

Edited by Kityuisa