[F5-PP] Dapper and arms Incorporated <<Butcher of the Sands>>

Stepping onto the fifth floor the usual merchant has forsaken his more armored gear that he wears underneath in fear of being hit and killed by the mobs and just wears a simple dress shirt with his shop's symbol pinned to the top right side of the collar of the shirt. The man wearing long black dress pants and shoes, and having leather like gloves on his hand that are a dark brown color as his typical hat rests atop of his head as he leans against a building waiting for his compatriots to show up towards the meeting location for the quest they are about to partake in that he had decided to do. Riskily decide, but still had agreed to do nonetheless as he gazes up towards the blazing sun that pounds the desert flow as he lets out a soft sigh of misery at this wishing there was a way to lessen the heat of the devil's sun upon this floor. The man known simply as Dagger within this world waits patiently no weapons on him, no armor to speak of, just a man awaiting the arrival of the people he works alongside.

@Alec@Bahr

Search: Rank 4 [35 SP]  (5 cause house buff. Bedroom attic)

Stats:

Hide contents

level 16: 320/320 HP  32/32 ENG LD:5+3=8 

Cloak's Symbol: +3 LD  (Trinket that is the shape of Dagger's shop's symbol.) [Equipped]

Alec made his way to the Fifth Floor of Aincrad to meet his friend and compatriot Dagger. The shorter more well dressed man had informed him the day before over stakes at his own home on the Fourth Floor that he wished to complete a quest here in the desert covered floor. Alec had some bad memories associated with this floor and was in no way in a hurry to revisit it, but his friend had called on him and it was his place to respond. So Alec found himself walking the sand stone streets if the town with his companion Humphrey by his side. Humphrey was an American black bear cub who accompanied Alec on his quests. As Alec turned a corner and spotted his friend and business partner standing against a building in search of its meager shade. As the large man approached he called out in his deep baritone rumble. " Well good morning Dagger. You look decidedly uncomfortable in this heat. You know what." The large man spoke as a thought came to him. "While we're here on this gods awful floor we should do the Traveler quest and get you the Survival skills. It'll really help out in dealing with environmental annoyances like heat and cold." Alec announced as he reached the other man and offered his hand in greeting.

Alec - Lvl: 35

HP:  730/730 | EN:  70/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Humphrey: 60 HP - 5 rounds

Relaxed | Clean

Vanquisher Shoulder Armor

Mirror's Embrace

Forearm Axe

Immolation Potion +1

@Bahr

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 24
  • HP: 480 / ENERGY: 48
  • EVA: 3 / MIT: 23 / ACC: 2 / DMG: 9

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +5 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • COMBAT
    » DISGUISE [EXTRA SKILL]

FREE ACTION
          COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
               +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED WEAPONS R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R1

+5 MIT WHEN LIGHT ARMOR IS EQUIPPED

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] TROUSERS OF THE BLOODEDGE

+18 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "MINOR OCULUS" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (RARE)
     ➥ +1 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R2
     ➥ +2 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Bahr inquired coyly as he approached the pair, holding his adjacent shoulder with his left hand and winding his right arm. He stopped close to them, placing both hands on his hips and arching his back. It seemed he was getting some rudimentary stretches our of the way before they departed on their adventure. "So this is the guy you were telling me about," he mused, looking the large man up and down. "You were right - he is big."

Bahr extended his had to the individual, having to look up at him to look him in the eye. "Nice to meet you. I'm Bahr. I'll be accompanying the two of you on this little outing today. Something tells me this quest might be just enough to put me over the edge into the second tier, so I'm eager to get started. Do either of you need to do anything before we get on our way?" It was an honest question, but he hoped they said no. He wanted to get the show on the road.

@Dagger

Edited by Bahr

As the blazing heat pounds against the sands of the floor he can only wonder what it would be like to be a beggar in the times of the egyptians a person forced to walk upon the bare feet along what most certainly would be the equivalence of hot coals or something worse. Maybe lava is a better comparison to make. When the sound of a voice pierces through the rest of the noise that the NPCs make he glances towards his partner and smiles as he shakes his hand in greeting towards his partner. There is a skill to help deal with this heat? Well then count me in if there is such a skill then Alec since while i am putting my focus decidedly upon getting the lockpicking skill set. Having something to combat this heat, or your floors biting chills would be a welcomed change. He says in a joking tone of voice as a new voice makes itself known as he turns his head and then grins ever so slightly as the reason this adventure is even happening in the first place shows up.

Good evening Bahr, and yes this is my other bodyguard Alec. We should benefit most profitably as a group if we can remain working together as a trio. With strength and defense provided by you, and if i branch a bit into the support skill set to avoid actual fighting of the mobs. We can make for a good group that can survive most encounters. He says towards the other two with a smile upon his face as he awaits to hear the reaction to what he had said. Making sure to frame things in the perfect sense they are better off together rather then being apart. Furthermore, as for your question Bahr. The answer is that i am ready to travel when you two are. He says before tugging slightly at the collar of his dress shirt as he rolls up the sleeves of it as well. The heat being something he has never had a affinity for dealing with in much capacity.

As Alec stands with Dagger and his American black bear cub Familar he hears a new voice call out from the crowd. Alec turns to see a new man sauntering up who appears to know Dagger by his manner of speech and attitude. The new man offers his hand in greeting and Alec accepts offering a firm handshake in return. "Hi there. The name's Alec and you are?" The large says in his deep baritone rumble as he turns towards Dagger for a moment. "The more the merrier. So what quest exactly are we here to do?" The large man asks of either of the two other men he is standing with as he idly reaches down to scratch the bear cub behind the ears as he waited for one of the two men to let him know what they were all doing here on the Fifth Floor but happy that Dagger had elicited the help of another person whom Alec could only guess was a damage dealer based on his bravado and swagger.

@Bahr

"Let me check, here..." Bahr muttered as he opened his menu and navigated to his messages panel. "Today we're going to fight the Butcher of the Sands. Info broker says it's got an arena trap and no standard aggro table. Quest prompt should proc as soon as we step into the Arena of the Sands in a party of two or more." He dismissed the window and regarded his comrades. "Sound like it's going to be pretty chaotic. Should be fun. If the two of you are ready, I suggest we get a move on." Without so much as a second thought, Bahr turned and began meandering toward the edge of town.

On their way to the Arena of the Sands, they weren't met with much trouble. The heat and the sand were just as miserable as Bahr remembered, but he was excited to have an opportunity to fight something as tough as this gigantic lizard supposedly was. And who knew what sorts of loot they could get from it? His info broker always had reliable intel, but unfortunately it wasn't always as flesh out as it could be.

A monster that can ignore hate entirely then? Well then Alec if you are able to hit the thing might i recommend a stun sword art so our new compatriot Bahr here can possibly use a stronger attack against it for both of our sakes? He asks curiously towards the taller man as the three then make their way towards the destination the arena trap that Bahr apparently knows the location of which he would not question since it makes his job infinitely easier. Since searching the vast deserts sounds like utter hell waiting to happen towards him and his compatriots if they were just stuck wandering and waiting for a random spawn to occur that would trigger. The blazing heat hitting him as he is rather glad that he took off his usual coat, and armor to try and survive the blazing heat that is  burning the desert into a fine melting puddle it feels like. Gazing towards Alec's bear he looks towards it with a simple and curious gaze to see how the bear with heavy fur is doing.

"That sounds like pretty good idea to me." Alec replied in his deep baritone rumble. "Except that the Battle Axe doesn't have any stun maneuvers." The large man replied. " Since this monster from what it sounds like ignores the games normal Hate mechanics it really doesn't matter what order you and I attack the creature. Does your weapon of choice have any Sword Art stun maneuvers?" The large man asked as he turned to look at Bahr as the group walked along. "Other than that does that sound like a solid plan to everyone here?" The large man asks as the group set out waking through the sand stone streets of the Fifth Floor's main settlement and the vast desert beyond. Thanks to Alec's Survival Skill Humphrey padded along beside the trio and didn't seem to be affected by the desert floors high temperature in the slightest as the bear cub glanced towards Dagger and let out a pleased combination of a growl and a rumble.

@Bahr

"Yeah, I've got a stun Sword Art or two. When we get in there I'll make sure to stun it and then we can just go to town. There's a cooldown, though, so we're going to want to go all out once the stun occurs so we can minimize risk. I doubt it's going to take kindly to three strangers entering its cell and two of them beating it up while the other folds out a lawn chair and watches," he mused with a grin, nudging Dagger lightly with his elbow. "Short of getting unlucky and missing a lot, I don't think it will give us too much trouble. We can inflict a lot of damage while it's stunned." 

Bahr may have seemed a little cocky, but this was all calculated. He had actually planned on going to fight the boss alone one day, but was whisked out of the arena because it required a party. If he expected to be able to defeat the thing on his own, he knew he could do it with a finely dressed gentleman and the absolute unit of a gentleman that stood beside him. 

He chuckles a bit at the words of Bahr as the idea is rather amusing since it is rather on point in a sense from the fact that he just sits back and lets his compatriots do all the work while he busies himself with gathering materials and enjoying the fight that proceeds before him. Well it is rather relaxing to just enjoy a good show of might. Glancing around at the other he just nods as suddenly the area around all three of them kick up into a fierce sandstorm as it starts to swirl around at the edges leaving just enough room to be fitting of a roman gladiatorial ring as from the sands itself the beast rises with weapon in hand. The large crocodile beast with scales of dark green to brownish like color stands before them with it's giant oversized butcher like weapon in tow. Well then gentleman i believe this is your cue to do what you do best. Eliminate that creature with all that you got you two. He says calmly with a smile upon his face as the combat has been initiated even dragging himself into it per the mechanics of the fight it seems. 'So it truly is fight or die.'

The sand around the troupe of intrepid heros whipped up temporarily blinding them all as a massive crocodile like beast stood before them hulking and snarling. Alec gritted his teeth as he brought his shield up before himself to defend against the massive creature. "Well here we go." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble. "It's put up or shut up time." The larger man stated with finality as he prepared to open up this fight and make the first attack, with a quick tsp to his forehead as if tipping his cap to the well dressed Dagger the large man glanced to his newest companion Bahr the large started into a run charging at the giant beast. As Alec set of into his charge his toe caught on a buried tip of a shield causing him to trip and stumble staggering about and missing his chance to attack the beast. As Alec regained his stability he sheepishly looked over his shoulder at the other two with an apologetic grin.

@Bahr

Roll: 120178

BD: 3 (Fail)

Alec (1-6)

HP:  730/730 | EN:  69/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40

Humphrey: 60 HP - 5 rounds

Bahr (7-13)

HP: 480/480 | EN: 48/48 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 9

Dagger (14-20)

HP: 320/320 | EN: 32/32 | MIT: | EVA: | DAM: ALL

Sando Satsu -

HP: 350/350 | MIT: 20 | DMG: 100

Sando Satsu ignores Block, Evasion, and Mitigation. But does not do bonus damage on a 9-10
-Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 10 hp per person hit.
-Dominus: When he reaches 175 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 150 and 

Edited by Alec

As soon as they had entered the arena, a wild gust of wind whipped the surrounding sand into a frenzied turbine. From the center of the arena, a geyser of sand gushed into the air, leaving an overgrown lizard in its wake. Once the sand finally settled, the trio would see the Sando Setsu towering over them, tightly gripping its gargantuan Glaive as a low grumble emanated from between its razor sharp teeth.

"Woo-hoo!" Bahr cheered, clapping for the creature's arrival. "Man! Now that's how you make an entrance! Hey, wait a sec..." Bahr squinted toward the grotesque reptilian, reeling back in surprise as his expression shifted from curious to shocked. "Woah! I'm like 99% sure that's a League of Legends Champion!" He scratched his head as he tried to place the name. "It started with an R... Rasputin? Razzmatazz? Re- Renekton! Yeah, that was it! Wow, Kayaba, this a new low!" he exclaimed as Alec dashed forward, apparently eager to get the battle under way. Unfortunately, he pulled a Bahr and immediately managed to trip over something. Wow, it wasn't me for once...

As the large man twisted back and sheepishly grinned at the other two, Renekton- I mean, Sando Setsu, prepared its attack. "Alec, look out!" Bahr called out, dashing forward as his sword began to glow. He jumped straight into the lizard's face, slamming the pommel of his blade right between the creature's eyes and stunning it before it was able to execute its attack. "Now's your chance, Alec! Switch!"

Spoiler

Encounter: Renekton Sando Setsu
HP: 350
DMG: 100 | MIT: 20

Sando Satsu ignores Block, Evasion, and Mitigation, but does not do bonus damage on a 9-10.
Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 10 hp per person hit.
Dominus: When he reaches 175 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 150 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

Aggro verdict:
LD 1-6 = Dagger
LD 7-13 = Alec
LD 14-20 = Bahr

Spoiler

Dagger: HP: 320/320 | EN: 32/32 | DAM: ???
Alec: HP:  730/730 | EN:  68/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40
Bahr: HP: 480/480 | EN: 48-10=38/48 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23
LD: 11 (Alec targeted this turn)

Bahr used [x8 Stun] Tempest, -8 EN

Sando Setsu: HP: 350-52=298/350 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 20 | ID: 120179 | BD: 8+2=10, Hit for 9x8=72-20=52 DMG | STUN INFLICTED | MD: Stun-locked | -2 EN
-10 ENERGY TOTAL

Edited by Bahr

Gazing towards the fight he watches as things kick start with not the strongest or even greatest opening that could occur, but at the very least the danger dealer between the three had been able to stun the creature as planned. However, that is just leaving the question of if he can dodge the attack now if the beast decides to claim him for a meal before attacking the ones who are actually fighting it. With a nod of his head and a hand upon his hat he quickly starts to make his way of just keeping himself light on his feet to avoid the giant crocodile, alligator? The beast with a giant knife trying to stab him through if it tries to pick him for a target to kill and maim. The green cloaked man keeping his focus on the rampaging beast as he glances about around his feet and finds that the whirlwind of sand is blocking out the ground from underneath him. Negating his ability to even spend time searching for a material in the first place. Well then. This is fantastic. he mutters to himself with a ever so slight tone of bitterness.

@Alec

Edited by Dagger

Alec had regained his footing after a nearly catastrophic fall in the opening attack of the fight so Alec took extra care to ensure his feet were properly planted as he reached out to harness the games internal energy source to power a Sword Art. The energy rushed through Alec and into his Forearm Axe causing it to begin glowing and vibrating as the energy level rose. As the energy leaked lightning began to dance and arc from the crescent shaped axe heads of his weapon. Alec rushed forward and swung out slicing deeply into the crock-a-gator leaving a deep slash as the lightning shot out and arced from his axe head into the beast causing it's health to drop as Alec stepped back doing his best to keep himself between the beast and Dagger. "Sorry about last time. That shield bit came out of nowhere but I'm in my A game now." The large man called out in his deep baritone rumble.

@Bahr

Lightning Axe

Roll: 120205

BD: 9 (Crit +1) 8+1=9*7=63-20=43 DMG

Alec: HP:  730/730 | EN:  68/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40
Bahr: HP: 480/480 | EN: 48-10=38/48 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23
LD: 

Bahr used 

Sando Setsu: HP: 255/350 | DMG: 100 | MIT: 20 | STUN INFLICTED

Edited by Alec

Bahr watched as Alec ripped his ax into the reptilian warrior, dealing a decent amount of damage just before the stun wore off. "Nice! Let's keep up the pace!" Bahr concentrated on the opponent and poured his energy into his sword. All at once, it flashed into a multi-colored glow, the Sword Art hum slowly winding up and emanating from the blade.

He dashed forward, the Sword Art continuing to charge up, putting his focus into the blade and not the monster in front of him. It swung its massive Glaive and scored a gash right across Bahr's chest, stopping him in his tracks and making him drop his head. When he looked up, his irises had dropped their usual crimson and verdant hues, replaced now by the coloration of intermixing nebulae dotted with countless minuscule white specks. The Sword Art hum now wound up to a high-pitched whistle, he resumed sprinting toward the enemy and tore into it with a single devastating slash, simulated blood gushing from the fresh wound. 

As Bahr dashed back to get some distance between himself and the ugly lizard, something peculiar happened. When its health dipped into the yellow, it began to balloon, becoming double or even thrice the size that it was before. It roared, the decibel level of its cry forcing the entire arena to tremble. "Huh. Well that's interesting. Let's, uh, try not to get hit anymore, alright guys?"

Spoiler

Alec: HP:  730/730 | EN:  62/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40
Bahr: HP: 480-100=380/480 | EN: 38+2-13=27/48 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23
LD: 14 (Bahr targeted this turn)

CD: 11 (+1 EN Recovery this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Sando Setsu: HP: 255-123-12=120/350 | DMG: 100 >>> 150 | MIT: 20 >>> 30 | ID: 120237 | BD: 10, Crit for 11x13=143-20=123 DMG | BLEED INFLICTED | MD: 8, Hit for 100 DMG | BLEED INFLICTS 12 DMG

Edited by Bahr

He keep his gaze focused upon the fight as he can only watch and wait as the sandstorm increases in ferocity as the biting sands starts to feel like its shredding into his body which he can only be certain it isn't from the fact that their is no red marks along his body forming. He watches as both axe and blade cuts into the alligator causing this increase in ferocity and seemingly strength as the creature stands taller and seemingly even stronger then before if size equals strength. With that he can only wait and see how this plays out in front as he stays as close to the back as he can get while running about away from wherever the fight occurs and chases towards. Not wishing to be apart of the fight and simply unable to find materials to aid in this adventure of theirs due to the conditions of this arena like system this quest has. Well i can only hope you  two can finish this off quickly. He shouts towards the two other players while braving through the whirlwind of sand around him.

Alec's newest companion Bahr had dashed delivering a massive blow to the creature causing it to swell and grow. Well, no things were getting interesting Alec thought to himself bas he watched Dagger dash and nimbly at the back of the arena. This fight was winding down and Alec just needed to get this beasts attention so he could take the next hit instead if either of his companions so Alec called on the games energy again and powered up another Sword Art. The larger man's Forearm Axe began to glow and vibrate as the energy built. As the energy leaked lightning again began to dance and play along the crescent shaped axe heads affixed to his forearm. When the attack was ready Alec stepped out in front of the beast licked its gaze with his own and swung his arm around slashing into the reptiles hide open a cut there that shot pixels out into the air as he stayed in front if the beast hoping to keep its attention licked on himself. "Come on you ugly son of a....." Alec growled deeply as he maneuvered to stay in front of their opponent.

@Bahr

Alec: HP:  730/730 | EN:  56/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40
Bahr: HP: 480-100=380/480 | EN: 38+2-13=27/48 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23
LD: 

CD: 

Alec - Lightning Axe

Sando Setsu: HP: 87/350 | DMG: 100 >>> 150 | MIT: 20 >>> 30 | ID:  120299 | BD: 9 (Crit +1) 8+1=9*7=63-30=33 DMG | MD: DMG | 

Edited by Alec

Bahr studied the creature's movements after Alec delivered his attack. It seemed like Alec wanted it to strike him, but from where Bahr was standing it seemed like it had it's eyes on Dagger, who had scuttled to the far end of the arena for safety. It seemed that just as Bahr predicted earlier, Sando Setsu had not taken kindly to a spectator. The lizard jumped clear over Alec and started racing toward Dapper Man.

"Oh no you dont!" Bahr shouted as he charged up his blade with a multicolored glow just as he had done before. His eyes adopted the coloration of nebulae dotted with white specks before he dashed out, appearing in front of the creature and slicing upward with his blade. To Bahr's surprise, the creature split in half as the sword carved through it, bursting into a cloud of blue pixels shortly thereafter. Almost immediately, the whirling winds that had been carrying the sand about ceased entirely. A loot panel populated in front of Bahr and he quickly distributed the earnings across the party before dismissing the window.

"Well, then... Looks like we won. Good work, guys," he stated plainly, a bit disappointed that the fight was already over.

Spoiler

Dagger: HP: 320/320 | EN: 32/32 | DMG: ???
Alec: HP:  730/730 | EN:  56/70 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 7 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Heal: 40
Bahr: HP: 380/480 | EN: 27+1-13=15/48 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 23
LD: 2 (Dagger targeted this turn)

CD: 1 (No EN Recovery this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Sando Setsu: HP: 87-87=0/350 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 30 | ID: 120300 | BD: 6+2=8, Hit for 9x13=117-30=87 DMG | Sando Setsu defeated

@Dagger

Edited by Bahr

Looking between the two as they once more strike at the creature before it bursts into red pixels as the creature had turned its sights upon him as a small sense of dread fills him for only the briefest of moments as the thought of having to be hit by that thing, or actually participate and figure out how to dodge such a creature was becoming more prevalent by the nanoseconds as it was staring him down. He just stands still not knowing what to do, and then thankfully the beast was killed as it burst into red pixels as his shoulders visibly fall as he lets out a sigh from a breathe that he didn't even know he was holding as he nods to himself to do his best to calm his nerves. Reaffirming to himself that he is still indeed alive as the whirlwind of sand that is the arena fall all around them as the creature that made it has died as the sun finally once more beats down upon all three of us. Well then i say lets head back towards the main settlement now, or take us on that traveler thing that you mentioned earlier Alec. He says towards the man giving a option towards the two that are protecting him.

@Bahr (no loot. You don't loot quest mobs, and secondarily  even if you could Alec is above loot for this quest)

@Alec

Alec glances between his two companions. "Well I'm pretty sure to start Traveller we need to go back to town as well. When I did it I ran into a severely wounded woman who needed my help and asked me to travel into the desert and find her supplies hidden there and bring them back to her. So if you'd like." The large man glanced between Dagger and Bahr looking for a consensus in their opinions. The weather can be pretty tough but as long as you can both tough it out it'll unlock the Survival Skill for you which can be pretty handy." The large man offers cocking an eye to both his companions. "But no matter what you both choose I think leaving this arena is our first task and heading back to town is our second. If there's no objections I vote we make like a tree and leave." The large man offered as he began walking out of the open gates of the arena and back into the open desert his bear cub and hopefully his friends by his side. (Otherwise a sun setting shot would be pretty wasted here he thinks to himself as he walks away.