[F06 - SP] <<Calming the Soul>>

Bahr spun around and ripped into the ghost of Zayne with seven rapid strikes consecutively, pouring his rage into each and every strike. He looked into Zayne's eyes as the final hit depleted the remainder of his health bar. It looked exactly the same as it had on that fateful day. This time, knowing better, Bahr did not taunt his friend. A single tear rolled down his face as his aggressive features softened and he saw himself for what he truly was. 

Bahr was nothing more than a mindless berserker.

Zayne's body combusted into a cloud of blue pixels, leaving Bahr alone to contemplate what he had done. Even if it was only a vision, he had done it again. He hadn't had the strength to hold himself back and spare his friend. He was an absolute monster. He fell to his knees as the landscape around him disintegrated, plunging him into the darkness once more.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 41+3-7=37/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 7 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x7] Astral Hell, -7 EN

Wrath: HP: 31-91=0/280 | DMG: 91 | MIT: 7 | ID: 120535 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x7=98-7=91 DMG | Wrath defeated

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly, the doors came back into view. Bahr didn't even look up as the revolting black ooze devoured the door he had just passed through. He had seen it before, knew what it was going to do, and accurately predicted the timing of the horrendous tackle that echoed through his mind shortly thereafter. He was still on his knees, hand gripped firmly over the hilt of his weapon, trembling under the gravity of his true reality. He was a monster. He didn't deserve retribution. He didn't deserve not to experience hell. His wrath was what led to his current situation. He was merely reaping what he had sown.

He slowly rose to his feet and sheathed his weapon, eyes finally casting their gaze to the final remaining door. Bahr knew exactly what was beyond it. With Zayne finished, that left only one person remaining. With a gulp, he stepped forward.

The final door was simple and crimson. A deep red, much like the color he sported on his coat. He wondered what this shade represented. Given the theme so far, he wouldn't be surprised if it represented lust. Fitting, if the person he thought was behind the door was indeed there. His eyes flickered to the demonic shadow that was standing only a couple feet from him now, staring directly at him with that sinister grin that never seemed to leave its face. It was totally unnerving, like it knew something that he didn't know.

He sighed as he looked back to the door, grasping the handle and taking a deep breath. This was going to be the most difficult encounter of all, he had no delusions about that. But if he wanted out of the this mind prison, it was what needed to be done. After a few moments, he twisted the door handle and pushed his way through the threshold.

Edited by Bahr

When he walked through the door, he found himself suspended in the sky among countless golden clouds. She was there waiting for him, wearing a plain minimalist white dress that flowed with the breeze. Her chestnut colored hair wafted with the same gentle enthusiasm that her dress did, wrapping around the delicate features of her beautiful face.

"It's about time you show up. I've been waiting here for you for a long time."

Bahr eyed the red cursor above her head that accompanied the title Envy.

"You're just an illusion, not the real thing. Save the mind games."

"If you insist,"
 she retorted coldly, pulling out a gigantic battle ax. "Let's get started."

Without skipping a beat, Bahr flashed forward with stunning agility, his charged sword ripping into the body of the fake before him. She didn't so much as flinch, returning fire with a swing from her ridiculously large ax. Bahr managed to catch the blade with his own, avoiding damage but being blown back by the power and momentum of the swing.

Spoiler

Encounter: Lust
HP: 420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-13=43/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Lust: HP: 420-172=248/420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10 | ID: 120540 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 14x13=182-10=172 DMG | MD: 8-3=5, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"Where were you all this time, Bahr?" she asked coyly, twirling her enormous ax flippantly between the fingers of a single hand. "I waited endlessly for you, but you never came."

"That's bullcrap!"
 Bahr's exclaimed, his voice crawling out of his throat in a baritone rumble. "I went to our meeting spot every single day for two years! Hell, I still go when I'm able! I've never let go of the fact that I couldn't find you. Wondering what happened to you and where you are fills my thoughts every day and fuels my every action."

"We both know that's not true. You've got plenty of others to keep you company now,"
 she mused, holding up her hand. A cloud that floated nearby turned thick and dark, and rain began to cascade from it. Betwixt the droplets of moisture, the trained eye could make out the vision of when Bahr and Kityuisa shared their kiss in the garden. 

"You don't understand! It wasn't like that at all, she's like a sister to me!"

"Yet you felt comfortable betraying me for the likes of her. Tell me, how would you feel if you were in my position?"

Bahr didn't have an argument here, and he knew it. They had been separated for years, and he had justified his actions by believing that she was either dead, or had moved on, or any other myriad of excuses that allowed what he did to be okay. But it wasn't okay. 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+1-2=42/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 2 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -2 EN FOR MISS

Lust: HP: 248/420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10 | ID: 120542 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | MD: 5-3=2, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"You're right."

"Oh?"

"You're absolutely right. I shouldn't have done it. I can make as many excuses as I want, but I think that, in the end, I was desperate for intimacy. I've been alone for over two years now, and when I finally found myself alone with another woman, I think there was at least some part of me that couldn't help myself. As awkward as it was, it was nice to get a taste of that intimacy again. I just miss you so much, Scarlet..."

"Is that all?"

"What else is there to tell? I don't know if you're dead, alive, if you've moved on... I have no idea. I used to think I was being unfair to myself to keep myself locked down by you, but in the end, it was unfair to you to give up on us so easily. No matter how hard things get, and no matter how hopeless it seems, you deserve better than someone like me. I promise to do better.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 42+3-2=43/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 7 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -2 EN FOR MISS

Lust: HP: 248/420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10 | ID: 120548 | BD: 1, Miss | MD: 2-3=-1, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"It's not me that you need to convince. But you already knew that, didn't you?"

It was obvious that she was referring to Bahr. He needed to convince himself that he could do better. That he could do right by her. This ghastly apparition, this fake, it didn't care what Bahr promised. It probably didn't care about anything at all. As much as it looked like her, it was ultimately a figment of his imagination. Keeping this in mind, he readied his blade once more.

"Are you ready to continue?"

"Never wasn't ready. Bring it."

As though waiting for her cue, she rocketed forward, slamming the blade of her gargantuan ax into Bahr's, the resulting force causing Bahr to slide back, his feet carving gingerly against the clouds below. She continued pressing on, drawing momentum for seemingly nowhere, perpetually pushing Bahr back. When he finally felt like the moment was right, he shifted the position of his blade so that her ax slid right off of it. Her blade zinged right past Bahr's face, missing him be centimeters as he pushed forward into and past her, his own blade slicing cleanly through her torso.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+3-13=33/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 12 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Lust: HP: 248-198-24=26/420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10 | ID: 120549 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x13=208-10=198 | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 4-3=1, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"That... was a good hit..." she remarked shakily, turning to face Bahr. Virtual blood seeped from the fresh gash across her torso, leaking HP from her health bar. The bleed damage could probably kill her, without Bahr needing to do anything else, but he couldn't bring himself to make her suffer like that. Even if she was a filthy fake.

"Are you ready to end this?" Bahr inquired flatly, readying his blade for the next attack. He stared into her eyes with a mixture of sadness and unrelenting focus.

"Yes... Cast me from this cruel excuse for a world. I've so longed to be through with it."

"As you wish,"
 Bahr said steadily before his blade flashed into its glowing state. He dashed forward with intense speed, spinning in midair and carving into the apparition four times before stopping. The remainder of her HP was reduced to zero, and her body exploded into a million golden pixels, which cascaded into the clouds that matched their light hue. It was finally over.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 33+1-4=30/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x4] Cyclone, -4 EN

Lust: HP: 26-50=0/420 | DMG: 137 | MIT: 10 | ID: 120601 | BD: 9, Crit for 15x4=60-10=50 DMG | Lust defeated

Edited by Bahr

All around him, the clouds shifted from their soft golden hue to one far darker. They swirled and roiled, flashes of lightning darting from puff to puff of airborne moisture. Suddenly, the very sky itself began to splinter and crack, rays of blinding light peeking through as everything quivered and trembled. Bahr would have been fearful, had he not known what this was. His light was finally breaking through, shattering the illusion of darkness that he had built all around himself. The mind prison that had been torturing him was of his own creation, and it had been his responsibility to break out all along. Nobody else was capable of doing it for him.

Whatever had been suspending him in the air this long evidently gave out, send Bahr plummeting through the clouds. Flashes of light erupted all around him as he pierced through the thick fog, falling endlessly until suddenly, there was nothing left. It was black again.

Slowly, Bahr opened his eyes again. It took awhile for them to focus again, but when they did, he would find himself beneath the Waterfall of Sage once again. The battle of his mind's eye was completed, and he couldn't be happier for it. He felt enriched with a newfound sense of calm and mastery over his thoughts and emotions. He took a breath, satisfying breath, the moist scent that waterfall carried with it filling his nostrils and imbuing himself with a sense of connection to the great outdoors.

He stood slowly, taking care not to agitate any of his joints - which had become quite stiff after sitting still for so long. In addition to the new calm that had overtaken him, his body felt incredibly relaxed and refreshed. He felt ready to run a marathon. It was amazing what a day of reflection and literal internal battles against the demon's of one's mind could do for them. He felt like an entirely new man.

As Bahr strolled along through the woods with his newfound vigor, he came upon a pack of wild boars. Now, in this state of zen that he was experiencing, he would have simply let them go. But the mobs had noticed him, and they didn't seem all too happy about some random passerby infiltrating their territory. They surrounded Bahr, he stood calmly between the pack of four with a gentle smile on his face. "If you insist..." he mused, slowly unsheathing his blade from its usual resting place against the small of his back.

All at once, the boars dashed in. Bahr managed to evade all but one of them, which dealt little more than a scratch against his armor. Which was a pity, because it was good armor and didn't deserve such horrid treatment. In response, he unleashed a single slash that carved through all four of the boars, particularly damaging the one that had managed to land a hit on him.

Spoiler

Encounter: Boar 1
HP: 280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1

Encounter: Boar 2

Encounter: Boar 3

Encounter: Boar 4

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560-41=519/560 | EN: 56-21=35/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44

Bahr used [x12] Calamity Disaster, -13 EN

Boar 1: HP: 280-168=112/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120616 | BD: 4+4=8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 1+1-3=-1, Miss | -2 EN
Boar 2: HP: 280-168=112/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120617 | BD: 6+4=10, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 5+1-3=3, Miss | -2 EN
Boar 3: HP: 280-192-24=64/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120618 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x12=192 DMG | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 9, Crit for 85-44=41 DMG | -2 EN
Boar 4: HP: 280-168=112/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120619 | BD: 2+4=6, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 4+1-3=2, Miss | -2 EN
-21 ENERGY TOTAL

Edited by Bahr

Strange. Usually, even after having only been hit once, Bahr could feel the rage bubbling up inside of him. Instead, he felt still and calm, ready to make his next move with steeled moxie and surgical precision. In that single blow, he had managed to reduce the health of each mob to less than half. He would have been surprised, had he not been on merely the sixth floor doing all of this.

He charged his blade once as the pigs rallied once more, huffing aggressively while dragging their front hooves back against the soil, getting ready to charge. When they finally closed in, he was ready. He carved them all into bacon - or, rather, blue pixels - in one fell swoop. After he sheathed his weapon, he investigated the look panel that populated with a slight frown. The extra col was nice, but everything else he had gathered was only Tier 1.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 519/560 | EN: 35+1-21=15/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 44
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Boar 1: HP: 112-168=0/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120620 | BD: 7, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 1 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 2: HP: 112-168=0/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120621 | BD: 6, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 2 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 3: HP: 64-168=0/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120622 | BD: 8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 3 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 4: HP: 112-180=0/280 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120623 | BD: 9, Crit for 15x12=180 DMG | Boar 4 defeated | -2 EN
-21 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Boar 1
ID: 120624
LD19 / CD11
1960 col
(4) T1 Mat
(1) T1 Perfect Weapon

Boar 2
ID: 120625
LD7 / CD4
1400 col
(2) T1 Mat
(1) T1 Uncommon Consumable

Boar 3
ID: 120626
LD3 / CD9
840 col
(4) T1 Mat

Boar 4
ID: 120627
LD2 / CD3
1400 col
(2) T1 Mat

5600 col, (12) T1 Materials, (1) Unidentified T1 Uncommon Consumable, (1) Unidentified T1 Perfect Weapon acquired

Edited by Bahr

If he really wanted to get worthwhile loot before the sun went down, he was going to have to climb to a higher floor to do it. With that in mind, he dismissed the loot window and set off for the nearest town. A cursory glance at his stats indicated that his health was slowly climbing, but the likelihood of him having full HP by the time he encountered his next mobs was slim at best. That is, provided he encountered new mobs as soon as he wanted to.

He also figured it was probably time to swap out some equipment. He opened up his menu and navigated to the equipment panel, swapping out his Hero's Hakama for Vanity trousers and equipping the Gloves of Caerus. These gloves, which he had tailored fairly early in his career, granted the wearer extraordinary luck - a valuable asset when hunting hoards of mobs. Before long, he reached a town and approached the teleport gate, announcing his teleport to the eleventh floor.

[T2] HERO'S HAKAMA (+36 MIT | Recovery 1) REMOVED FROM EQUIPPED AND REPLACED WITH VANITY TROUSERS
[T1] GLOVES OF CAERUS (+3 LD) EQUIPPED

Spoiler

Stats after equipment change:
Bahr: HP: 519+15=534/560 | EN: 15+1=16/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8 | LD: +3

Edited by Bahr

FLOOR 11

Bahr stepped off from the teleport gate on the eleventh floor and quickly made his way out of town, eager to get out of the safe zone and find some worthwhile mobs to hunt. He walked briskly toward the forest, not wanting to waste any time as the game clock indicated the sun would soon be setting. He made his way into the forest, not paying any heed to the roots that threatened to trip him up or the branches that littered his path. It seemed that the zen effects of the meditation were already starting to wear off, and Bahr was becoming his usual impatient self once more.

It happened all at once. His foot caught on something, as it often did, and sent him plummeting face-first into the ground. He groaned as he peeled his face off of the dirty surface of the forest floor, looking back over his shoulder in an attempt to determine what the culprit of his most recent face plant had been. Why, it was none other than a lone, solitary treasure chest. How fortunate!

Spoiler

ID: 120628
LD: 18+3=21
Treasure chest found!

Edited by Bahr

He hastily scrambled to his feet and approached the chest, taking a moment to steel himself in case it happened to be a mimic masquerading as a box of treasure. He slowly opened the lid, a light briefly casting a golden light against his face before slowly fading away. Nestled within was an average haul, nothing to brag about but admittedly better than any of his previous attempts with treasure chests. He greedily accepted the col, materials, and consumables before standing and departing from the area.

He needed to go deeper into the forest. He wasn't sure what he would find within, but anything had to be better than Tier 1 boars with garbage drops. If he could find another pack of mobs to obliterate with his area of effect Sword Arts, he could end the day with a haul that was worth writing home about. At least, so he hoped.

Spoiler

ID: 120629
LD: 11
825 col, (3) T2 Materials, (2) Unidentified T2 Rare Consumables acquired

Edited by Bahr

Before long, Bahr came upon exactly what he had been looking for. It was an unsuspecting troupe of goblins, or so he thought. As soon as he emerged from the brush with his weapon drawn, the goblins descended upon him with surprising speed and coordination. They all brandished identical wooden clubs, attacking in a dynamic pattern the likes of which Bahr hadn't yet seen before. One dashed in and swung, which he managed to evade. The second took advantage of Bahr's off-balance from the dodge to take a swing, which Bahr managed to catch with his sword to avoid damage. During the parry, the other two goblins closed in, each managing to score a direct hit against Bahr's back with their respective clubs. In a sudden burst of fury, he charged his blade and slashed viciously at the ugly mobs, but only three were within range, the fourth managing to back off and avoid damage while the others were struck and reduced to yellow health.

Spoiler

Encounter: Goblin 1
HP: 336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1

Encounter: Goblin 2

Encounter: Goblin 3

Encounter: Goblin 4

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 560-78-77=405/560 | EN: 56-19=37/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8 | LD: +3

Goblin 1: HP: 336-168=168/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120630 | BD: 3+4=7, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 10, Crit for 86-8=78 DMG | -2 EN
Golbin 2: HP: 336-168=168/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120631 | BD: 4+4=8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 9, Crit for 85-8=77 DMG | -2 EN
Goblin 3: HP: 336-168=168/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120632 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 3+1-3=1, Miss | -2 EN
Goblin 4: HP: 336/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120633 | BD: 1, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 2+1-3=0, Miss 
-19 ENERGY TOTAL

Edited by Bahr

Ah yes, there it was. The rage. The very same rage that had allowed Bahr to slaughter countless mobs and field bosses before. It was all coming back to him now. The zen provided by the meditation had been a nice change, but fury was what ultimately fueled good combat for someone like Bahr. He didn't need to be calm, cool, and collected. He needed to kill. Relentlessly, viciously, and without remorse.

When the goblins closed in again, Bahr was ready. His blade already charged, he carved into the grotesque troupe and managed to connect with all four of them at once, three combusting into clouds of thousands of blue triangular pixels. The one that had managed to avoid his attack just moments before was the only one to survive the attack. Bahr would call it lucky, but then again, was it really ever lucky to be the last man standing against someone like Bahr?

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 405/560 | EN: 37+1-21=17/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8 | LD: +3

Goblin 1: HP: 168-168=0/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120634 | BD: 3+4=7, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Goblin 1 defeated | -2 EN
Golbin 2: HP: 168-192=0/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120635 | BD: 10, Hit for 16x12=192 DMG | Goblin 2 defeated | -2 EN
Goblin 3: HP: 168-168=0/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120636 | BD: 8+4=12, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Goblin 3 defeated | -2 EN
Goblin 4: HP: 336-168=168/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120637 | BD: 5+4=9, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 7+1-3=5, Miss | -2 EN
-21 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Goblin 1
ID: 120638
LD3+3=6 / CD6
2016 col
(2) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Goblin 2
ID: 120639
LD17+3=20 / CD7
1008 col
(4) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Perfect Trinket
(1) T2 Perfect Armor/Shield

Goblin 3
ID: 120640 (roll purpose incorrectly reports looting for Goblin 4, this loot roll was meant for Goblin 3)
LD8+3=11 / CD1
1680 col
(2) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

4704 col, (8) T2 Materials, (2) Unidentified T2 Rare Trinkets, (1) Unidentified T2 Perfect Trinket, (1) Unidentified T2 Perfect Armor/Shield acquired

Edited by Bahr

Not for this goblin. It seemingly cowered before Bahr after watching all of its comrades reduced to dust. It dropped the club it had been holding and covered its face and head with its hands, as if that was going to stop Bahr's razor sharp Scarecrow's Sickle from shredding into it like a hot knife through caramelized molasses. Bahr charged his blade and rose it above his head before casting it upon his enemy, splitting it in half before both parts exploded into a glittery blue pixels that blew away with the breeze.

A loot panel populated in front of Bahr that displayed his spoils, but he disregarded it, dismissing the window immediately. He was on the hunt for more mobs. These had given him some extra loot and what looked like a good piece of armor, but he was after something different. Something more. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but he was sure he would know it when he found it. 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 405/560 | EN: 17+1-12=6/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x12] Calamitous Tragedy, -12 EN

Goblin 4: HP: 168-168=0/336 | DMG: 84 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 120641 | BD: 2+4=6, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Goblin 4 defeated

Looting

Goblin 4
ID: 120642
LD2+3=6 / CD4
2352 col

Edited by Bahr

It was strange how quickly Bahr had transformed from a calm and collected sage-like individual into a ravenous animal hell-bent on destroying anything in his path. Unnerving, actually, almost to Bahr himself. He didn't know how or why he became like this when he started going, but it made hunting efficient at the very least. With any luck, perhaps he would find something interesting like a dungeon to really tie the day together. The chances were slim, but that wasn't going to stop Bahr from giving it a shot.

As he shambled aimlessly through the forest, he came upon a peculiar looking mushroom. He bent over and hastily snatched it up, identifying it as a crafting material before stashing it away in his inventory. He was seemingly uncharacteristically lucky today, and he wasn't going to let that luck go to waste by lollygagging. He needed to find more mobs.

Spoiler

ID: 120643
LD: 12+3=15
(1) T2 Material acquired

Edited by Bahr

Every once in awhile, Bahr would get into a state like this where he barely thought. Like a wild animal, a predator, searching for its next meal with nothing else on its mind. From a hunter's perspective, it was useful. From an outsider's perspective, it would probably seem like cause for concern. There were likely few that enjoyed combat in this game as much as Bahr. Or, at least, they didn't become so animalistic over it. He was simply fortunate that there was nobody else out here to witness this display of pure carnal instinct.

It was something he would think about when he was alone at night. Why was it that he entered this mode? Was it some sort of survival instinct programmed into his DNA, provoked by the setting this game put him in? Or was he truly starting to lose it? Was it, perhaps, the influence of the weapon that Macradon had given to him? After all, it was previously wielded by a man known as the Berserker. Perhaps Mac had pawned it off on Bahr to rid himself of its bloodthirsty influence.

Spoiler

ID: 120644
LD: 4+3=7
Material gathering failed

Edited by Bahr