♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa was standing next to her alchemist table. Mitsuko was standing right in front of the table, holding something in her fingers whilst Tanine Willowflame sat on the bed nearby. "Mistuko.. Careful now... Gently place the horsefly eye onto the scale. You don't want to break it..." Mitsuko rolled her eyes, "I know mama!" 

Kityuisa chuckled as she watched. She had only just begun to teach Mitsuko the art of alchemy, and Mitsuko was catching on so fast! Kityuisa grinned at her quick learning speed. Her eyes watching her every movement. Mitsuko gently placed the eye on the scale and watched as it measured out perfectly. She let out a little giggle and a clap before plucking the eye up carefully and letting go of it over the top of the cauldron. Purple mist swirled up out of the cauldron and entered the air. Tanine Willowflame let out a small meow as she swished her tail back and forth. Kityuisa was proud of Mitsuko. She was trying to make an overhealth potion for her mother. 

Using Yui's grace [3/5 Left]

Edited by Kityuisa

Mitsuko then picked up the bundle of knotgrass nearby and began to cut it up perfectly, just as Kityuisa had taught her. Kityuisa watched as she measured the amounts perfectly before placing it in the cauldron as well. The very last ingredient was powdered amethyst. Kityuisa watched as Mitsuko picked up a perfect and shiny amethyst. Then she placed it in a small wooden bowl. She took the tools she would need, making small indents in the stone where pieces would crumble off. Once she had gotten all the pieces of amethyst chunked off, Mitsuko began to crush them with a large and heavy grinder. Kityuisa watched with admiration in her eyes. Kityuisa felt like she could watch Mitsuko all day long. But, a small ding sounded and Kityuisa swiped to check her notifications. A quest had come in to her. Kill the Hoya? Kityuisa shrugged, seemed easy enough. Kityuisa turned back to Mitsuko and watched as she measure the amethyst. Kityuisa noticed she was a slight amount off but she didn't seem to notice!

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa watched in horror as Mitsuko began to place it in the cauldron. "Wait!" Kityuisa dashed forward, stopping her right before she put it in, "Always double check your measurements." Kityuisa guided Mitsuko's hands back to the measuring tool, and motioned for her to drop the dust. Kityuisa looked at the measurement again, "You're a few grams short." Mitsuko blinked, "It doesn't matter does it? It's so close..." 

"In alchemy, everything matters. Trust me." Kityuisa took over and began to grind up a bit more amethyst. Mitsuko stood to the side to watch Kityuisa finish up the potion. Kityuisa finished measuring the amethyst before placing it into the cauldron. She began to stir with the ladle she had, "I got a job request. I've gotta go kill a Hoya." Kityuisa finished stirring, and she watched as the purple mist shrouded the room before being sucked back into the cauldron. "Can I come!?" Kityuisa grinned, "Sure.. Just stay out of the fight, okay doll?" Kityuisa pat her 'daughter' on the head before leaving the potion in the cauldron, "Good job today, by the way. Maybe tomorrow i'll teach you how to make salves." 

Mitsuko grinned excitedly, "Really?!" Kityuisa chuckled, "Of course sweetie." She rubbed Mitsuko's hair before leaving the back of her shop. Willow jumped down and let out a meow, "Of course you can come Tanine Willowflame. I am very sorry for leaving you behind as much as I have recently." Kityuisa bent down and began to pet the top of Tanine Willowflame's head. Willow purred as she was pet. Kityuisa stood back up to her feet. "Well then, let's get going!" The trio exited her shop and she flipped her sign to say closed. The group made their way to the teleporter and Kityuisa took them down to floor three.

The forest of wavering mist... It was off in the distance, and Kityuisa knew they had to travel through it to get to the area she needed to get to. Kityuisa looked over to Mitsuko, "Stay close. You too Willow." She bent down and scooped Willow up in her arms, "We have to go through the forest of wavering mist. I don't want you guys to get lost." Kityuisa knew she only had to kill one of the two Minotaurs. But only killing one? That was no fun! She would kill them both.

The forest of wavering mist sprawled out in front of the group of three. Kityuisa gulped, her last venture here had been filled with spiders and she had run away. Kityuisa shook her head quickly getting the thoughts to escape her mind. Just follow my heart... Kityuisa walked straight into the forest, Mitsuko following right behind. Kityuisa continued the trek on wards and on wards. The mist sprawling out, coating their skin. Kityuisa couldn't even see two feet in front of her. Let alone, she had to find an entire tomb! Kityuisa grimaced lightly.

Mitsuko was whimpering behind her, "Mitsuko. Listen. You need to be brave. Bravery is equaled by nothing else. Bravery is a good thing. Stick close to me, and I will keep you safe." After Kityuisa spoke to her, Mitsuko wrapped her tiny hand into Kityuisa's own hand. Kityuisa squeezed it gently, "I've got you. Don't worry." The group continued deeper into the forest.

The deeper the trio got into the forest of wavering mist, the thicker the mist got. Kityuisa felt as if she was being suffocated by it. She wasn't sure if she was farther in the forest than the day she had come here to fight the spiders.. Kityuisa couldn't see her map! It was all hazy and blurry. Just the same thing that had happened when she was in here last time. Kityuisa would have to keep her eyes peeled for player killers.

Kityuisa glanced back at Mistuko, "Stay close." Mitsuko nodded her head, latching her other hand around the back on Kityuisa's armor. Kityuisa just trudged on forwards. She would get through this mist and she would kill the Minotaurs. She would get the necklace she sought out to get. Kityuisa felt so determined. A small sound could start to be heard the deeper Kityuisa got. The trudging of horse hooves. Kityuisa knew she was close. She begun to follow the footsteps.

The footsteps grew louder the closer that Kityuisa got, just like any other normal sound would be like. Kityuisa turned to Mitsuko and Willow. "Stay over here till I get the Minotaurs' attention. Trust me, okay?" Willow let out a small meow, walking over to Mitsuko since Kityuisa had set her down. Mitsuko nodded her head, "I can do that... I'll protect Tanine Willowflame. We won't come till you start fighting!" Kityuisa grinned, patting Mitsuko on the head, "Good. Now then. Willow, make sure she's taken care of. I'm entrusting her to you." Kityuisa grinned as Willow flicked her pure black tail. Kityuisa nodded her head, turning towards the sound and sprinting into the mist until the two she had left behind would be unable to see her anymore.

Kityuisa was soon met with a giant stone wall. Kityuisa followed it to where the entrance would be. A tall iron gate blocking her way. Kityuisa peeked through the bars and saw the moving shapes of both of the Minotaurs, prancing back and forth.

Kityuisa had leaped casually over the stone wall. She had silently dropped down, still out of combat. Kityuisa watched the shadows moving along the courtyard. Kityuisa felt tense, she wouldn't be at ease until the two guards were dead. Then she could explore this place. Kityuisa dashed forward, her dagger gleaming as she charged towards the very first Minotaur shadow. Kityuisa was invisible to the naked eye. The Minotaur didn't know what was coming until it was too late.

Six invisible slashed had been made, six cuts opening. Pixelated blood sprouting everywhere until the Minotaur burst into pixels. Kityuisa covered her ears as the other Minotaur let out a roar, rushing towards Kityuisa. She easily dodged out of the way. It was at this moment that Mitsuko nodded at Willow and the two made their way towards the sounds that were being made. Kityuisa would kill the Minotaur in one more hit. Her eyes narrowing at the thought of getting rid of the two guards. I'm like a treasure hunter. Kityuisa chuckled at herself. Shaking her head.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 120488
BD: 5 + 3 = 8
MD: 2 - 1 = 1 

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 380/380 HP | 32/38 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥  Male Minotaur | Dead
     ♥  Female Minotaur | 45/45 HP | 30 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa had dodged out of the way of the second and final guard, the female minotaur. Kityuisa was ready to attack now. She would finish this once and for all. Kityuisa dashed forward, cutting once again six invisible slashes, dashing past the minotaur until she was on the other side. Kityuisa turned to look at the beast. Her eyes gleaming happily. She had successfully killed it! The Minotaur burst into pixels just like the other one had. Kityuisa now had a chance to look at the courtyard around her. Footsteps sounded behind her, and Kityuisa turned quickly Her gaze widening, her dagger drawn, ready to fight. 

The appearance of Tanine Willowflame and Mitsuko calmed Kityuisa and she put her dagger in her sheath. "Don't scare me like that!" Kityuisa began to laugh. It wasn't everyday that Kityuisa got scared... She thought she had a chance to be done for... She had to stay more alert, just in case.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 120489
BD: 5 + 3 = 8

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 380/380 HP | 26/38 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥  Male Minotaur | Dead
     ♥  Female Minotaur |
Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa glanced around at the scenic display around her, "It's beautiful mama!" Kityuisa grinned, agreeing with her. "It really is, isn't it." In the clearing, after she had killed the Minotaurs the mist had seeped out of the courtyard. Revealing a giant door. The gate had become pried open and torches were now lit up along the corridor. A small rusted and crumbling fountain now springing to life with water. Kityuisa chuckled, a small bird sounded. The courtyard now had life! Something that the forest of wavering mist did not have. The small clearing they had found, an enchanted oasis away from the mist. Kityuisa knew she would never be able to find this spot again. Her eyes dancing with excitement as she looked at Mitsuko, "Shall we go and explore inside?" Mitsuko's eyes filled with happiness, "Yes please!" Kityuisa chuckled, "Ready Willow?" Her cat flicked her tail, letting out a small meow. "Let's go then!" Kityuisa began to walk towards the giant door that seemed to be calling out to them. On the way, she unequipped her accuracy trinket and equipped her luck gloves. Maybe she would be lucky and find something special.

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa made her way to the giant door, pushing it open with a heaving spirit. The door certainly was hard to move.. Upon opening it, torches automatically lit up. Leading the group down to where the bottom floor would be. Kityuisa grinned, "Let us have an adventure!" Kityuisa walked down the steps, the sound of Kityuisa's and Mitsuko's footsteps echoing down the hallway. Upon reaching the bottom, Kityuisa's eyes widened. Gold was literally piled everywhere! Kityuisa walked closer to one of the piles of gold. A bright blue shone in the light. Kityuisa reached out.

A sparkling sapphire! Kityuisa turned to Mitsuko, "Look at what I found! It's a sapphire!" Mitsuko clapped in delight. Kityuisa pocketed it before looking around for more stuff. "I can't believe there's all this gold in here!" Kityuisa felt as if they had found the jackpot! Kityuisa didn't have much use for all the absurd amount of gold that she had uncovered. Instead, Kityuisa continued walking down the lit hallway. "I wonder what's down here."

ID: 120494
LD: 18 + 3 = 21
+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa continued down the hall way and the two continued along their merry way. Willow was walking behind Kityuisa but in front of Mitsuko. Kityuisa watched as they entered down into another room. Mitsuko ran over, there was a small river surging through! Kityuisa's mouth dropped. It was beautiful. Glowing mushrooms lit up this groom. Kityuisa walked over to one, and began to gently touch it. The powdery substance rubbing off onto her hands. This would be a perfect potion ingredient.

Kityuisa got out an empty glass bottle and took out her dagger. She cut the cluster of mushrooms off and they landed right into her glass bottle. Kityuisa capped the lid and sheathed her dagger before placing the materials into her inventory. "Come on Mitsuko. Let's keep going. There's supposed to be a necklace at the end of this... It's supposed to be valuable. A heavily sought out wedding gift.. Though I don't think it has any stats..." Kityuisa nodded her head and Mitsuko ran over to Kityuisa's side.

ID: 120499
LD: 18 + 3 = 21
+1 T1 Material

Total: 2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa continued down the stairs. The farther the went, the fresher the air smelled and the colder it got. It was strange really. Typically when one heads downward, it gets colder and more stuffy... Kityuisa got to the very bottom of the stairs. She was met with a oak wood old fashioned door. Kityuisa pushed it open, and was met with a giant bright and sunny forest. How can this be... Kityuisa walked into the room. Mitsuko plucked up Willow and giggled, running into the room, "It's so pretty here!" Kityuisa nodded her head before heading over to some herbs nearby. She bundled them up and placed them in her inventory. The necklace ought to be here somewhere? Kityuisa thought for a moment, Of course! It would be in the center of the room! Kityuisa began to pluck her way through the trees until she could see the giant pedestal in the very center of the room.

ID: 120500
LD: 14 + 3 = 17
+1 T1 Material

Total: 3 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa's sparkling eyes landed directly on the pedestal. She picked her way through the flora and fauna until she stood directly in front of the pedestal. Mitsuko had made her way over along with Willow, "What's that mama?" Kityuisa glanced at Mitsuko, "It's the Hoya of Minos. This is what we are here for." Kityuisa picked up the pendant by the very chain. Kityuisa ran her other hand, her fingers over the pendant. It had a small silver chain, just like any other necklace that had a silver chain. What made it stand apart from everything else was the circular pendant with a small button on the bottom. Kityuisa couldn't read the runic lettering on the pendant. There were six different lettering on the pendant. 

Kityuisa saw the shape of six people holding their hands up as if they were doing a ritual. A beautiful emerald sat in the very center of the beautiful pendant. Kityuisa nodded Mitsuko over, "I want you to wear this..." She gently placed it on Mitsuko's neck. She wrapped the chain around three times, before connecting it in the front. 

The Hoya of Minos was beautiful and matched Mitsuko's eyes perfectly. Kityuisa grinned, "It looks perfect on you!" Mitsuko grinned back, "Thanks mama! I will cherish it for the rest of my life!" Kityuisa hugged Mitsuko and Mitsuko hugged her back. "Do you want to start heading back up?" Mitsuko nodded her head, "Of course! You can look for more materials in each of the rooms if you want!" Kityuisa nodded, "I will. Then we head through the forest of wavering mist and then back to the shop. Unless you want to go directly into another quest..." Kityuisa nudged Mitsuko. Mitsuko grinned, "Let's just go back to the shop... I want to relax. My feet hurt.." Kityuisa let out a soft chuckle, "Of course they do."

Willow let out a small meow, "What's up Tanine Willowflame?" Kityuisa asked her cat turning her focus to her. Kityuisa watched as Willow pawed at the pedestal. 

ID: 120501
LD: 4 + 3 = 7

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa rolled her eyes. "There's nothing there Willow. Let's get a move on!" Kityuisa ushered Willow away from the pedestal. The three exited the room and headed back up the stairs. 

Upon arriving in the room of the river, Kityuisa ushered Mitsuko forward, "I already have enough glowing mushrooms, let's keep moving." Mitsuko glanced up at Kityuisa, "You sure?" Kityuisa simply nodded her head. She had a bad feeling and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

"Let's actually skip out on gathering anything more. I have a bad feeling. We should just shoot on out of here." 

As if to agree with her, Kityuisa heard a roar from deep down past the river and past the forest. "Yep! Let's get out of here!" Kityuisa picked up Tanine Willowflame and set her in Mitsuko's arms. Then she picked up Mitsuko and adjusted her to where she was on her back. Kityuisa began to dash up the stairs. The two's weight were slowing her down but it was no biggie.

The roar was sounding louder by the time Kityuisa burst out of the structure of building. The door shut quickly behind them, and Kityuisa streaked across the courtyard. Mist was beginning to seep back into the courtyard. It was once again, scary. Kityuisa was scared for her life, Mitsuko and Willow stayed silent on her back, also scared. Kityuisa heard a rumble. She turned with shock to find the Minotaurs beginning to rise up from the ground. Kityuisa watched as the gate slammed shut behind her. Kityuisa let both of them off her back, "Willow, squeeze through the gate." Willow did as Kityuisa said, Kityuisa then turned to Mitsuko, "Can you get on my shoulders and climb up the wall?" Mitsuko nodded her head. Kityuisa crouched down and Mitsuko placed her feet on Kityuisa's shoulders. Kityuisa slowly rose, and jumped up once, Mitsuko grabbing the top of the wall, hurling herself over the wall. Kityuisa turned to see the Minotaurs running towards her. She withdrew her dagger, charging forward. She slashed forward, harming the one that was closest. Mid-slash she leaped up, up off the Minotaur's back and over the giant stone wall.

Kityuisa was panting, exhausted. "Let's get out of here guys.." She stood there for another minute, Willow had found her way back to Kityuisa's side. Mitsuko was sitting down on the forest floor, breathing heavily. Kityuisa flopped to the ground, "We can't stay here long..." Kityuisa grimaced lightly, "Either way... That was... exciting.. I'm glad we made it out alive..." Kityuisa chuckled. Mitsuko glared at her, "I was scared!" Willow let out a meow of amuesment, "Looks like you enjoyed it too, huh Willow?" Kityuisa began to rapidly pet her cat's fur, "That's my precious Willow. Such a mama's girl, aren't you. You like the thrill of adrenaline rushes, dontchu?" Kityuisa grinned, giving all of her attention to her cat, completely forgetting Mitsuko was present until she shook Kityuisa's shoulder. "Mama! That was fun!" Kityuisa grinned, "What an attitude change." She pat her kid's head before setting Willow down. "We can rest here for a bit longer. But we really do need to start heading back to the shop.. It's getting darker and we shouldn't stay out here too late.

Kityuisa watched as Mitsuko nodded her head, "Let's get moving then. Come on Tanine Willowflame." Kityuisa watched as Willow stood to her feet, meowing at Kityuisa. Kityuisa let out a hefty sigh, standing to her feet she took the lead. Kityuisa led the group through the forest of wavering mist. Once again, feeling like the mist was hardcore suffocating her. Kityuisa shuddered as the coldness reached through her armor. Kityuisa continued walking until at last they had burst through the forest. "Let's get to that teleporter and go home."

She rubbed the top of Mitsuko's head once again, before reaching down and picking up Willow. Kityuisa lead the crew to the teleporter and teleported to Coral on floor twenty-two. They were back on the same floor as her shop. Kityuisa was ready to try and make a potion with the ingredients she had gathered. Maybe i'll have Mitsuko do it... Kityuisa shrugged her shoulders. 

Once they arrived at her shop, Kityuisa turned the sign to say open and unlocked the door. They entered and headed straight for the back. Kityuisa turned on the lights and set Willow down on the bed. Kityuisa sat down as well before opening her inventory. She withdrew a few bits of ingredients, "Here's the recipe.. Can you practice your alchemy and try and make the potion while I close my eyes for a moment?" Kityuisa opened up the recipe and showed it to Mitsuko. She kept the recipe pulled up as she laid back and sunk into the bed. Kityuisa closed her eyes and Mitsuko took over, beginning to craft the potion that the recipe spoke of. Kityuisa let out a soft sigh as she fell into a soft slumber. She was really tired after the adrenaline rush she had just had. Kityuisa was looking forward to the potion of energy her kid was making for her. That was.. If she could make it properly.