[LOWEST PRICES | F8 | (Rank 5) Assistant Alchemist] The Technicolor Tincture

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"May as well try making something." comments Ethereal as he gathers up the components for another potion/poison. He has no idea what he's gonna make and throws a few things into a crucible and boils it up.

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

[2]

- 1 mat

With no direction the potion creates a healing potion inside an instant damage potion, rendering it useless.

After picking out the proper materials, gunpowder, cyanide etc. He attempts to grind them into a powder that causes damage on impact. He boils it for 2 minutes.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

The timing of the boil was incorrect and the powder turns to mushy, smokey slush. He throws it out quickly.

"The fates really aren't with us today.." he whispers to himself as he pours another mixture of instant damage. He measures more accurately than last time, boils it for the correct time.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

But to no avail. The glass blows up in his hand, lacerating it. Ether curses, tells Argent to clean up and goes to a place he can get drunk.

Grim entered the store, the bell ringing, as he opened and closed it. "You Eth, you here dude?" Grim says as he walks to the counter, "Yes, we require your assitance Ethereal." Blood Wing says having her telepathic link still connected to him. "Im going to need potion soon, I can't just relie on Blood Wing all the time." Grim thought to himself. As he leans over the counter, his <> coat on. The hood on and covering his face up.

Grim looked as Ethereal came out, looking like a freak science chemistry experiment went up in flames in his face. "Here clean your face dude. you look like my sister when she falied at her chemistry experimants, and it blows up in her face." "And I would like some potions that make Blood Wing stronger in batlle, as well as some health potions to." Grim says all this as he pulls out a clothe rag, and hands it to Ethereal.

"Anything above a uncommon will do, for both sets, I just want to be sure that both me and Blood Wing can stand a chance in the higher floors, want to go to the front lines, so im farming like crazy now, trying to get stronger." Grim says as he checks his funds, and smiles, as he has enough to get what he needs, and then have some left over as well.

"Alright then Grim, I'll start with a few Health potions then? How many do you want?" he sets about crafting, gathering up tulip petals, hawk bones and boar tusk. He grinds it into a powder by tapping it with a pestle, mixes it with water and boils.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

The potion glows once, becoming a deep crimson red. It was a generic health potion with nothing special about it.

"Right then. 3 Uncommon or more HP pots and then 3 Uncommon or more fortify familiars." he confirms.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

- 1 mat

His next attempt fizzles out, he was distracted thinking about familiar potions.

He tries for another HP potion, this time fully concentrating on getting the method correct.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

- 1 mat

His concentration pays off and a beautiful, dark pink potion is formed. It seems very potent and effective even by looking at it with trained eyes.