♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +18 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleportation Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

The Lord of the Seas. A quest that Kityuisa had picked up ages before now. Kityuisa was ready to fight it. That much was certain. So there she stood at the rainy and muddy lake. The giant monster in the water. Kityuisa watched as it swam its normal routine. She was plotting on how to hit it. Kityuisa glanced down at Willow, "You ready my friend?" Mitsuko stood behind the two, cheering them on. Kityuisa opened her inventory. She pulled out a few snacks and munched on them. After she defeated this monster she would be going hunting to gather up some more col. This was her test. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as she ate. One after another. Her stats increasing with each movement she made. Kityuisa glanced at her boosts. Her eyes grinning at the appearance of the boost. She flipped her hair before unsheathing the dagger she had gotten during the butcher of the sands quest. Useful. Now I can use Willow's boosts while having a bleed affect on my weapon. She glanced up at the great big beast. Rumor is its health is the same amount as how hard it hits.. I have to kill it in a few hits if I want to survive. She could always use a teleport crystal if she needed to...

+2 DMG (Rare DMG Potion Consumed)

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa charged for the beast. Her attack landing on the great big snake. Kityuisa felt her attack falter. She hadn't even dealt half the damage she needed to. The giant water beast attacking her back. Kityuisa let out a small gasp. She had lost over half of her hit points on one attack. Kityuisa frowned, I can't do this.. She landed back next to Tanine Willowflame, "WE are retreating. I can't do this battle just yet." Kityuisa wasn't ready to die. She was not wanting to place her life on luck. Kityuisa grimaced, petting her cat and fluffing her kid's hair. Despite how cheesy and dumb it was to run away, Kityuisa knew that was what she needed to do. Kityuisa watched the giant lord of the seas from a distance. He would be readying up to attack her at any moment. Kityuisa heard Willow let out a harsh meow. Kityuisa just glared to silence her.

Spoiler

BD: 7
MD: 9

Party

♥ [0] Kityuisa | 239/460 HP | 40/40 EN | 11 DMG | 26 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLEED | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling

Rested: 1/2 Turns Left
Multipurpose: Ready

Enemies

♥  Sea Wyvern | 157/300 HP | 300 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Kityuisa gripped the edge of her dagger before quickly sheathing it. She quickly opened her UI, taking out one of the many teleport crystals that she had. She materialized it in her hand.

Her narrator was thinking of just how dumb Kityuisa was to even try to do this quest without having enough damage output to slay the beast. Either way Kityuisa had tried and failed.

The teleport crystal began to glow as Kityuisa shouted out, "Floor one! Town of Beginnings!" She narrowed her eyes as the blue light swirled around Kityuisa, Mitsuko and Tanine Willowflame. She had fled, Call me a coward.. I shall never mention this ever again. Kityuisa watched as floor one materialized before her. She stumbled off the pad, her clothes all torn her face all dirty. She wiped blood that was trickling down her lip. Weird stares from players just stared at her as she fell to the ground. Her eyes closing as she blacked out.

USES TELEPORT CRYSTAL. END THREAD.

Edited by Kityuisa