♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Hera’s Ensemble: +36 MIT +1 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." 

Kityuisa was in the church. On floor one. She had never actually attended any of the services, but she felt she needed to.. Especially with everything she had gone through. Kityuisa was reaching the point of a mental breakdown. The psychotic thoughts she had were taking over. This is just plain rubbish. Kityuisa was not having it.

Here they were in a death game, and someone was wanting to play priest. "I DECLARE TO YOU! IT IS NEVER LATE TO REPENT. REPENT HERE, AND GO TO HEAVEN!

Kityuisa was sitting in the pews. A few other players were in the church. It seemed like the person preaching was in fact, just that, a player. Kityuisa raised her eyebrows as he spoke. His old, crusty finger lifting and pointing straight towards her. "You there. In the black. Why aren't you repenting on your sins?" Kityuisa began to tune him out. 

He seemed to take notice. "WOMAN! GOD IS THE ALPHA! THE OMEGA! THE BEGINNING! AND THE END! REPENT OR BURN IN HELL!" Kityuisa felt all eyes turn to her as the man began to shout. She covered her hair, pulling her hood further up, to cover her face. I wish I never came here... Kityuisa buried herself in the pew. Trying to sink into its comfort.

To no avail, the priest began to walk towards her. "SINNER! BOW DOWN IN THE EYES OF THE LORD! REPENT OF YOUR SIN. BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY'S SON! HE DIED TO SAVE YOU! DO NOT WALK DOWN THE SAME PATH AS YOUR ANCESTORS! BELIEVE!!!!"

The priest was eyeing her, and in one swift movement her hood was removed from her face. "You try and hide, child. But God sees all." He placed a hand under her chin, lifting her face up. "It will be alright, child of God." Then he wrapped her up in a hug.

Kityuisa didn't move, and didn't breathe. The man that had hugged her, continuing to wrap her up in his embrace.

Kityuisa still did not like the man. But here he stood, hugging her and speaking things of the word of God. 

"He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence him. For he knows we are but dust.."

How to get out of here... How to get out of here... HOW DO I FREAKING GET OUT OF HERE. Kityuisa stood to her feet in that instance. "I have to leave." She was about to turn, when the priest wrapped his arms around her, yanking her up. 

"DO NOT DENY THE WILL OF GOD, YOU MANGY SINNER!!!!!!!!!"

Kityuisa raised her arms, trying to break free from his hold. But her arms began to dangle by her side as he began to speak in incomprehensible words. "Faaaloalo i le finagalo o le Atua ma ia faamaoni ma faamaoni!!!!" Kityuisa cocked her head to the side, looking at the congregation. "Does anyone know what this fool speaks of, or are you just here because you're too lazy to go outside and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR GODDAMN LIVES?!" Kityuisa threw her hands up in exasperation.. The congregation beginning to chant.

"BURN THE SINNER! BURN THE SINNER! BURN THE SINNER!"

The priest then strung her across his shoulder, just as Michael Myers would have done in that one game she used to play, Dead by Daylight. Kityuisa began to struggle, yanking her body back and forth. He brought her down to the basement, yanking her down onto a chair... Roughly. "Now here's the deal, child. Go to floor six, redeem yourself. You will find a traveler that will ask you if he can test some skills on you. If you come back with the skill that increases your evasion. You will be spared and considered a child of God. Now go, Sinner! AND COME BACK REDEEMED! PRAY UPON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND HE WILL GUIDE YOUR PATH!" 

Kityuisa was then let to go free, as long as she took the back door. "Beware child, if you do not chose the right path, then you will never truly be a child. We will come after you." Kityuisa left through the trap door. Should I just do as he says? I'm tired of this... Kityuisa ran her fingers through her hair. The insanity was getting to her.

Kityuisa was now out on the streets of floor one... Floor six... Redeem myself? Why am I doing this? Kityuisa groaned inwardly. She felt dumb, but nonetheless.. She wanted to do as the priest had said, his menacing eyes.. He surely doesn't believe in all of that god crap does he? Kityuisa had wanted to experience new things.. She wanted to try and get back her good demeanor... Ever since Kirbs died...

Kityuisa ran her fingers through her hair yet again, pulling at the scalp. Kirbs is dead... My last words to her... Kityuisa felt her mind take her back.

"No one will ever love you." Kityuisa felt sick with herself, yet at the same time she was happy? She was happy the nuisance was out of her life.. But at what cost? Kityuisa had lost a friend, and she had made the last moments with her terrible.. Something that would stick with her for the rest of her life... 

Kityuisa had to do this, if not for herself, then for her... friend. Whom she had never been able to make things right with. What is this sickening and thickening guilt I feel lying inside me like a pit? Kityuisa grimaced... Not sure what to do about it, she headed for the teleporter on the first floor.

If she could do something as simple as this, test her true personality.. Then maybe... Just maybe she could make amends with Kirbs beyond the grave. I wonder what her last thoughts were... What went through her head as she died? Bursting into pixels to fuel this world? Letting her brain get shocked to death? Kityuisa wasn't sure.. But she wanted to find out, and she knew that was something she wouldn't be able to find out.

Even at the end? Did she think of Bell? Did she think of me and Bahr? Did she...?

No matter what Kityuisa chose to do here, she would never get an answer to the questions she was asking herself. Kityuisa bit her lip, before speaking the same words she spoke every single time she stood on a teleporter. "Teleport!" Then she added on, "Floor six! Main settlement!" Kityuisa would look for the guy that could potentially redeem herself..

Kityuisa needed this.. She felt the rage consuming her more and more.. The psychotic nature of her blade, filling her with pleasure every single time she saw those all too familiar pixels. The feel of wanting to watch a player burst into pixels at my hand.. Kityuisa shook her head trying to get the thoughts out.

She had to focus on the task at hand, focus on trying to become a better person. If not for her, then for her friend she had lost.. For Kirbs... For her friends that stick by her side.. For Bahr... For Alec... For her darling...

Either way, Kityuisa walked through the streets, when she felt an odd presence directly behind her. She turned abruptly. A figure the exact same height as her.. Crimson orbs peering at her from underneath the black cloak that dwelt over her features. Kityuisa's stomach dropped... The flash of blonde hair as the other person shook their head, pointing a wiry finger to the outside of town.. This was her trial.. This was where she had to redeem herself... This was where she would change...

The very person I have to fight....... Is me...... Kityuisa felt a shudder go down her spine, goosebumps dotting and lining her arms and legs. The hairs on the back of her neck, prickling with unease. What if I can't do it... No.. That wasn't the way to think, Kityuisa had to do this. She had to fight.. And kill herself.. She had to defeat the person she was becoming, and take a new path to the person that she had to be.

That very person.. Someone that wouldn't fall into the same trap that the new person that Kityuisa was becoming would be... So there the two stood... Facing each other on the side of the road.. The creepy figure, lifting their hood. Revealing their face exactly parallel to the way that Kityuisa looked. They didn't say a single word, they just stared at each other..

The only thing that was different between the two was the way that they held their bodies. The way that their eyes looked as they stared. While Kityuisa was standing, devoid of hostility, her eyes uncomfortable.. The duplicate was standing, full of hostility. Their eyes appearing like that of a bloody murderer. 

It tilted it's head, looking Kityuisa up and down with a sinister grin on it's face. Kityuisa just stared back, a small light, awkward and uncomfortable chuckle releasing from her lips. Her chest moving up and down as she breathed.

"You know what this means, don't you?" Kityuisa heard the sickening voice of herself call out to her. Kityuisa felt the chills redraw down the line of her spine.

"You look pretty strong, but are you actually that strong... I'm looking to test my skills. If you beat me, i'll teach you a hidden skill.... Now it won't be easy." The Gemini unequipped the dagger that remained sheathed in the exact same spot that Kityuisa kept hers sheathed. "In fact you'll be killing me, for the priest. It definitely won't be easy. That priest wants you to kill the person you are becoming." It pointed its dagger at her, "But if you let me go, you'll be accepting it as a part of you. The priest won't be too happy. He'll hunt you down with the objective to murder you in mind." The duplicate let out a sickening cackle, "What say you, clone?"

Kityuisa grimaced, "F-fine, i'll do it." She too unsheathed her dagger. Her gaze staring at the Gemini, "Teach me your skill then." The Gemini looked Kityuisa up and down, before a shimmer went throughout the body, "Now my stats are parallel to your own.." Kityuisa readied herself. Tanine Willowflame stood by her side, slightly confused by what was going on.

A second cat, one that looked exactly like Tanine Willowflame stood by the side of her duplicate... This is too real.. This is definitely the workings of Cardinal.. This is impossible.. Kityuisa crouched down, "Stay by my side Willow. We've got this. Let's beat our adversary." Tanine Willowflame merely let out a soft meow, agreeing with her. Flicking her tail and glaring at the copycat. Kityuisa felt the same way that Willow did. "Then let the games begin~" 

The Gemini lunged at Kityuisa. Kityuisa felt her own dagger sting into her skin, only she didn't.. That's right.. Pain receptors are turned off..

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks Kityuisa
MD: 8 + 4 = 12 - 1 = 11 (Hit!) ~ 101 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 479/580 HP | 58/58 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling

Enemies

♥  Kityuisa | 290/290 HP | 145 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA 
Critical Hits: DMG + 29 on a natural MD 9, DMG + 58 on a natural MD 10

Kityuisa was taken back by the attack of the Gemini, I'm going to fail this.. To the point that she missed her own attack... Kityuisa gritted her teeth, This is terrible... She stumbled backwards as the Gemini hit her again.. OH GOSH I'M GOING TO DIE!!

As if reading her thoughts, the Gemini grinned evilly. "Don't worry. You can't die to me." Kityuisa felt her mouth wide, Can it ready my thoughts? 

"You're right on that aspect too~ Hehe~ I can read your thoughts because you and I are one in the same person~ Only i'm the better of the two~" Kityuisa couldn't help but feel even more shocked. She had to stop thinking.. Turn off her brain and react only on instinct.. Only then would she be able to land a hit... "HEHE! THAT WILL WORK!!!! BUT, YOU'LL BE GOING DOWN THE PATH TO BECOME ME!" Kityuisa frowned, What can I do now...?

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 2 + 3 - 1 = 5 (Miss!)
MD: 4 + 3 = 7 - 1 = 6 (Hit!) ~ 101 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 378/580 HP | 5658 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling

Enemies

♥  Kityuisa | 290/290 HP | 145 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA 

Kityuisa let her thoughts and brain melt away into pudding, the thought of becoming her future self aggravating her. Kityuisa lunged at the target, her dagger cutting clean through. Despite my own mitigation, i dealt some damage... Kityuisa felt her eyes lull as the Gemini surged at her as well. Hitting her, "You were wide open~ Teeeheeeheee." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, Leave me alone. I don't even have to talk to you and I can communicate with you. The Gemini seemed only a tiny bit surprised with how viscous Kityuisa was being. Tanine Willowflame had lunged with Kityuisa and had returned by her side, no communication between Kityuisa and Tanine Willowflame was necessary for that action, as they trusted each other. If everyone turned their back on Kityuisa, Willow would be the only one there for her, and despite the fact Kityuisa wanted everyone to be with her till the end, if Willow stayed with her, everything would be okay. 

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 5 + 3 = 8 - 1 = 7 (Hit!) ~ 80 DMG
MD: 4 + 3 = 7 - 1 = 6 (Hit!) ~ 101 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 277/580 HP | 47/58 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling

Enemies

♥  Kityuisa | 210/290 HP | 145 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA -80 HP