â€â✿âƒListeâ€â✿âƒ

tattoos%20abstract%20dark%20vocaloid%20white%20hatsune%20miku%20long%20hair%20twintails%20closed%20eyes%20white%20hair%201280_www.wallpaperfo.com_96.jpg

ã€Character Stats】

» Username: Liste

» Real name: Calliste Luneres Mercerf

» Age: 15

»Gender: Female

» Height: "5 4"

» Theme Song: Shatter Me

» Dere Type: Dandere

» Favorite Color: Red

» Nicknames: Angelise, The Echo Blader, Liste, Calli

» Character Appearance: Liste has straight white hair that flows to her waist, and crimson red eyes, that show either sadness or a neutral emotion. She usually keeps her hair down straight, with nothing in it. Her outfit consists of a black longcoat, knee length black boots, a red shirt, a simple belt over black denim shorts, and a red ribbon in her hair. She has a blood-red ruby amulet around her neck. She has a red fire emblem tattoo on her waist.

» History:

Calliste grew up in an atmosphere of isolation, always closed in from society, and everything around her. She was an orphan, born in Paris. She was left on the doorstep of a small orphanage, because her mother wasn't allowed to keep any children at such a young age, and she didn't know what to do with Calliste... Till she was five, she would always sit in her room, staring out into the blue, wondering what a normal life would be like.. what are real parents like? What would it feel like to wear.. those beautiful clothing? Glass slippers maybe? But she did know that dreams like this... were ones that were so far out of reach, never to be achieved.

blog-divider-2013.png

When Calliste was six years old, she was adopted by a "loving" family from Japan. The Orihara's.. but Calliste never used that as her last name, she held her original one dear to her, taking great pride in the name.. Mercerf. Getting used to life in Japan was out of normal. The girl had so much to learn from manners to customs, and even more. Life wasn't very nice to Calliste, her adopted parents were anything but loving. All of her life she would have to put up with getting beaten to pulp and even worse, acting like a personal slave for the ruthless Orihara's. There wasn't a day she'd go unharmed or left alone, and she just wanted to break free from everything, to feel loved for once in her life. One cannot live without the feeling of being loved..

blog-divider-2013.png

The advertisement about SAO, a new VRMMORPG game had been released, and Calliste found this game like a perfect excuse to break free from the chains of reality, only if it was just an hour or so a day. It was more than enough time for her. She remembered.. that money she had been saving in that glass jar since she was eight years old.. she'd use this money to buy a copy. And so she did.

blog-divider-2013.png

She was delighted upon entering Sword Art Online, it was beautiful! Even more beautiful than the pollution-infested streets of Tokyo. The air, the atmosphere, it was one that made her want to leap in excitement. But when she thought things could get any better, it made a turn for the WORST. Now she is faced with an absurd reality. These words from Kayaba Akihiko's mouth... "Once you die in this game, you die in real life. Once you HP drops to zero, you'll die." She was glad at some parts. Never getting to go back to the real world.. something about this enlightened her, but also shattered her as well. Even though she had no soul purpose of getting back to her real life, she still had to abide by the true goal of this game. Reach to the top.. conquer all 100 floors. And only then you'll be set free. The words that she mutters to herself as she slowly makes her way up the very long story's of Aincrad.

ã€Personality】

konachan-com-100367-headphones-purple_hair-red_eyes-sukone_tei-utau-vocaloid-white-yuyupo.jpg

Virtues:

Kind- Liste has never received warmth or kindness, never once in her life, but she feels that she should reap her satisfaction by trying to make others smile. She is the type to go out of her way and help someone in need, even a stranger. She has a heart the size of the universe, and believes that if everyone would think about others feelings, the world would be a much better place to live in. A world.. of no bullying, tears, grief, suffering, and abuse.

Courageous- Even though Liste is a quiet and closed up girl, she has guts to do things unthinkable. She is the type of girl who wants to make a statement, and stand out for what she believes in. Running away from everything is never a good thing to do, you must face your fears, and what is bothering you in life. The only way to get rid of your fears is to actually face it If not, this fear will follow you.. forever. She is the type of girl to face a monster levels ahead of her.

Patience- This is something most people lack. They tend to blow rather quickly, while Liste holds a serene personality, and can wait forever without getting the slightest hint of agitation or uneasiness. She is one with her mind and soul, never breaking the peace at heart. She knows that losing her cool would never make anything better, so she lays back.. patiently..waiting.

Observant And Knowledgeable- She is the watching type of person, always observing the actions of others, what they talk, do, even how they engage in combat and communicate. She can pick out information out of the simplest thing, making her a very brainy person. She has a great memory and only has to see something once to remember every single detail. In her own time, she memorized a whole book, word for word. She has the knowledge capacity of one much older than her age, and comes up with many tactics in battle that work out rather well at times.

Creative And Imaginative- She stayed in her room for hours, locked in with nothing but a few worthless materials. She would make strange masterpieces out of everyday objects, that give off an air of imagination. She has a very vivid and bright mind, always doing something creative. She is the type who is conserving and can make useful tools out of anything she an find. Carving wooden tools, to finding a new and creative way to fish. Her mind is always full of ideas and inspirations

Flaws:

Anti Social- She never was the one to communicate. She never knew how to, she was always locked in and treated like a slave. She never even remembered talking to a person anywhere close to her age. This wasn't very good, because she only communicated with adults. Now stepping out into the real world where there are plenty her age, she did not know what to do anymore. What do I say? Should I ignore them? What if they are total jerks like him and her?

Quiet- She literally never speaks. Even when someone says hello to her. People could even mistake her for being mute. She's just a person full of surprises. Ask her the simple question "how are you?" she wont answer. This is a bad thing when it comes to cooperating with others, because when you hardly speak, you cant compromise or create battle strategies.

Two-faced- Though she is also quiet and emotionless, she has a very violent side, one that she has because of all the anxiety and stress bottled up inside her. She literally turns into a sadist machine. She will laugh at someone elses pain, and craves seeing others suffer as much as she did. However, she is able to control this personality. Once she doesn't like someone, she acts totally evil towards them. However when she turns her shoulder to another its a completely different face, the one with no emotion.

Foolish- She takes unnecessary risks such as battling a monster levels above her. She does have a brave spirit, but being too brave is like falling into intentional suicide, which isn't good. She tends to make poor choices, often risking her life. Her emotions get the best of her, making her believe she can defeat something like a level 20 golem at her level. Not so smart..

Closed In- You cant break into her shell, its practically impossible for someone to find out who she really is. She doesn't smile, laugh, cry, or get worried. All she gives you is a serious, neutral, angry, and evil look. She will also not let someone get very close to her at all. She pushes them away even physically, or by ignoring their words right out. It wasn't necessarily her fault she was this way. She used to be.. so different.

Skill Points: 0

Profession

»

Non-combat Skills

»

Passive Skills

»

»

»

Combat Skills

»

»

»

»

Weapon skills

»

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools

Familiar

»None...Yet.

Relationships

»None

*Liste's Diary*

Things have been.. strange. This world is my escape from my reality. I-I don't want to see those adopted parents again. They treat me like a slave.. I feel so.. unloved, it really breaks my heart. To know, that I am unloved. But this world is my escape from that world, and I'll probably never beat this game. Who cares though? I find it way better then when I was back home. I'll work slowly to beat this game. Yet.. I don't have any purpose of doing so, but what is this games objective? That's what I must follow. I know.. this is going to be one hell of a new life.

[attachment=0]tei.jpg[/attachment]