[PP-F1] The First Encounter (Haru & Sakura)

"Just a liiittlee furtherrr..-oh crap," she said as a field monster appeared beside him. He sweat dropped. "Apparently I forgot to check my map once more!" he grinned with the same happy expression as always, knowing that it confused Sakura. "ALLOW ME THE HONOR MISS!" he hollered as he drew his blade and focused on the enemy, searching for its weak points. He then moved back and charged at the field monster, his sword pointing forward.

[1-2] He unfortunately misses and loses balance, getting slashed by his opponent. - 1 HP damage done

[3-5] He gets pushed back by the monster, and loses his balance, stumbling onto his bottom. No damage done

[6-8] He successfully hit the monster, and it gets.. angry. - 1 HP damage done

[9-10] He hit the monster successfully, but with a combo attack. - 2 HP damage

RESULT: 9

He hooted in victory as he hit a well combo and the opponent lost 2 HP. Only 3 more left of that monster!

She cheered along with him before unsheathing her blade as well. She stared at the monster venomously and narrowed her eyes, getting into her fighting stance. "No matter what I'll try my very best!" she exclaimed to herself. She took a deep breath before charging at the foe, getting a hit ready.

[1-2] She loses balance and gets stabbed by the opponent. - 1 HP.

[3-5] The opponent dodges swiftly, and no harm is done to either.

[6-8] She hits the monster successfully. - 1 HP

[9-10] She critically slashes the monster. - 2 HP

RESULT: 8

She grinned when she struck the opponent swiftly, deducting 1 HP from it.

CURRENT HP'S:

Sakura: 15/15

Haru: 11/11

Monster: 2/5

Sakura winced as she witnessed him getting slashed. Her anger boiled up as she looked at the monster. "Y-You are going to.. d-d-die!" she hollered out of anger as she prepared a powerful strike, hoping it would go through and do some damage.

RESULT: 5

She sighed when the monster dodged the attack. But she was nowhere near giving up! Not at all!

He nodded and then decided to speak up. "Well.. the days not over yet! Let's go on.. an adventure! If you want to that is~ you'll miss out on aalllll of then fun! It's a hunt for a golden gem! Those who take one are granted a great luck in the future!" he said. Where did he get that? An unverified rumor of course! Haru wanted to check it out for himself!