Spoiler

Koga: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 1

Obtained This Thread
+152 Col
+8 Tier One Material
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Consumable
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Light Armor

There was one more name Masato was looking for on the wall. The man slowly walked along it's length until he found it, all the way near the end, etched into the dark reflective stone. 'Venus'. Besides it, 'Killed by Wolf'. Masato gently touched the inscription, feeling the cold stone beneath his fingertips as he did so. A sad smile crossed his face as his hand fell away. "Tsuki...don't say it, I know. I should smile more. I just...I wanted come say 'hi'. Its been a long time...and I've got a lot to catch you up on. But, I should probably apologize first...I broke my promise. I didn't get us both." Masato clenched his face and clenched his teeth, trying to hold back the sobs that threatened to burst forth from his chest, even as a lone tear fell from his face and splattered onto the cold marble floors. "But, I guess that happens sometimes, right? Can't keep every promise in the world. Just wish it wasn't that one that I had to break. You know how I hate to break promises. Anyways, uh...I'm not hiding out anymore. You woulda kicked my ass if you'd seen me. Probably told me to get my ass up and go get some food and sun or something. Its actually a pretty cool place to be, Aincrad. I think you would've enjoyed the game. You woulda made a lot of friends too, knowing you. Even if you didn't mean to." The man rubbed away the tears from his face with the back of his coat's sleeve as he spoke, sniffling a little as he did so. "Speaking of, I made a couple new ones. Yukiro, for one. He's a pretty cool guy. Helped get that Katana skill I'd always wanted. And Noctua. She's kinda a noob if I'm gonna be honest, but she's got a good heart. And she learns quickly. You woulda liked her. I know I do...I hope you and Hikaru are smiling down on me from up there. I know you guys are probably laughin- naw. You guy's weren't ever that mean. Don't feel bad for leaving me behind. I'll see you guys up there soon, kay? Don't explore too much without me though! I should probably get going." Masato ran his fingers across the name one last time. "I never got to say this...at least, not the way I wanted to. But...I love you, Tsukiko. If it's okay with you though. I think it's time for me to start moving on. I'm not ready to let go quite yet but...I loved you. Always."

"Goodbye."

Thread Summary

Spoiler

+ 2 SP (1 Thread, 1 December Bonus)
+152 Col
+8 Tier One Material
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Consumable
+1 Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Light Armor