Energy: 1

Skills

» [Rank 1] Rapier [DMG +1]

Equipment

» Jack's Graceful Repose [Perfect Rapier [Burn - Blight - Cursed]]

» Vanity Black and Tan Outfit [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

» [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)

So it was either out here or on a bench? He didn't sleep in an Inn like she did? That was odd, but then not everyone could afford it. But with his level and how he was one shotting things, she figured he would have the Col to be able to spend the night in an Inn. "Low spawn rate or not, why not just rent an inn room? That's how I've been staying off the benches." It was a valid question to her. She looked around the hill though just to be sure that there was nothing before she sat down and attempted to relax. It was actually a little hard for her to still do, mainly because things could respawn up here. That was something that she was going to be on the look out for. But that wasn't going to stop her from trying to be friendly, no matter what just happened.

@Yukiro

"Low spawn rate or not, why not just rent an inn room? That's how I've been staying off the benches," Noctua asked, looking around the hill before sitting down. 
Yukiro sat down facing her. "My problem," he started with a sigh, "Is that I don't like to spend money. And.. well, at the time I just wanted to avoid people. For personal reasons."
Yukiro let his body relax, flopping back in the grass. "Not that it's that bad to sleep on a bench. It's better than sleeping out here at night. Oh, by the way," he looked up at Noctua, "Don't leave town at night. The things that prowl around here get much worse than boars. And I really, really want to see you live." 
As he finished Yukiro let his head flop back down to the ground. What should he do now? 
I guess I should wait for her to decide. Seeing as how I... was a terrible person and all, I shouldn't be deciding what we do next. 

@Noctua

Spoiler

HP: 20 // EN: 2 // DMG: 2

"And.. well, at the time I just wanted to avoid people. For personal reasons." Ah, she knew that all to well really. She looked at him when he gave her the advice to not come out at night and she nodded lightly. That was something that she would pass to Koga as well then, at least, if he didn't already know. Knowing him, he already knew. Oh well. She finally sat down after feeling like she wasn't about to get headbutted in the back and she sighed. "I..know the avoiding people thing. Never been one for social interactions. Anxiety kicks in and yeah, I stop talking, altogether." This mainly happened during large gatherings when there were just too many people to want to try and make her mind talk to. But that didn't stop it from happening with small groups too sometimes. It really all just depended honestly.

"Thank you for the advice on night time adventures though." He was laying down once more and she nodded to herself mainly. "I can head back to town if you wish to nap. Just don't get killed okay."

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua

"I..know the avoiding people thing. Never been one for social interactions. Anxiety kicks in and yeah, I stop talking, altogether.
Yukiro smiled a bit. It was good to hear that he wasn't the only one who struggled. Even if it was for different reasons. 
"Thank you for the advice on night time adventures though. I can head back to town if you wish to nap. Just don't get killed okay.
Yukiro sighed and sat up. "No, it's fine. I shouldn't be sleeping anyway. There are things I've got to do." Standing up Yukiro offered Noctua a hand. "The least I can do is walk you back to town, if you wouldn't mind." 
It was Yukiro's nature to offer help. It was not his nature to not actually help, which is why this particular meeting would be a soft spot for Yukiro going forward. Hopefully Noctua wouldn't take advantage of that too much. And he wasn't lying. He did have a lot to do today. He had just been avoiding it. 

@Noctua

Spoiler

HP: 20 // EN: 2 // DMG: 2

She looked at him confused when he mentioned that he had things to do. Was he just trying to avoid those things? She wouldn't really blame him, especially if it was something along the lines of fighting. She was still learning that she needed to grow into that roll. But she took his hand when he offered it and she rose to her feet with his help. "Not at all. At least, as long as you don't leave me to the boars again." This time, when she said it, she smiled. She was going to turn it into a friendly tease against him. Sort of her way of saying that she forgave him, at least, she hoped he would see it that way.

Soon enough, they were both back in town and she thanked him for not letting her die before she turned and headed back to the inn where she had been staying for the last two years.

@Yukiro

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Noctua: 1 SP & 200 Col
Yukiro: 1 SP & 200 Col