[PP-F2] Hello, It's Nice To Meet You! (Shaya & Sakura)

The valley.. what a peaceful place to be in! Although she was always sticking to the town of beginnings, Sakura realized that she wouldn't get anywhere if she didn't even step out of towns.

The pinkette sighed and walked up to a tree, and began to throw a rock at the it, apparently with a bored expression. After all, what was another purpose for doing such an act without the obvious explanation of being bored?

She turned around and spotted another person walking in her direction. She squeaked and dropped all the rocks she carried onto her feet. "OWIEE!!" she yelped.

Sakura stepped back and folded her arms behind her before smiling. "We're on Aincrad, floor two! The geological feature is a prairie area, consisting of rolling hills, ponds, trees, and a coniferous-like forest that isn't necessarily an actual forest like where the creepy tigers live!" she exclaimed before gasping for air and continuing on.

She stopped and turned to face the other girl. "C-Camp...out? O-Okay! But I'm keeping a watch outside the camp at night! I.. I don't want bad things to happen. But camping would be a lovely idea right? Yes then!" she smiled sweetly as she would wonder what a campout was like. She had never been to one, and having one in SAO made her far more uptight.

Her shy face turned into a serious one. "There's monsters.. lots of them! I-I.. don't want to lose a friend.. or a new friend either! I'll relax if that is what you desire, but I'll momentarily look out the tent to track nearby foes. Don't worry, you're safe with me!" she assured as she places her right hand over her heart before blushing. "Y-Yes.."