Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Vanity Black Longcoat [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Potion (2)

The wolf dissolved into blue fragments and disappeared. The two players sunk to their knees. Koga was exhausted. He'd almost died. That would've been it. No more Koga. No more Masato Kasai.

"I-I'm so sorry..."

Koga looked up as Noctua stood, and returned her rapier to its scabbard. A shadow had fallen over her face. Koga couldn't tell if she was distressed, or terrified, or what. All he knew was that she was thinking about leaving him. Koga shot to his feet and ran to her. The man threw his arms around the woman and pulled her her close. Koga held her tightly. "Don't go...Please don't go." Koga's shoulders shook. He couldn't tell if he was about to cry, or it was just the fatigue. All he knew was that he was afraid. "Don't go, I don't wanna be alone anymore. I don't wanna be on my own again." He couldn't lose another friend...he couldn't lose another friend...

@Noctua

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 350 Col

>> Tier One Materials (6)

Spoiler

ID: 128021

LD: 3

CD: 4

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20

Energy: 2

Skills

» Rapier - Rank 1 [DMG +1]

Equipment

» Jack's Graceful Repose [T1 Perfect Rapier [Burn - Blight - Cursed]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Black and Tan outfit (Hat, Tank Top, Jacket, Pants, Boots) [Vanity]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)

He almost died, because I couldn't manage to hit a darned thing...I can't even heal... She hadn't even heard Koga run to her until she felt his arms around her. Wait...his arms around her? What was going on? Wait, was he crying? Sure they had made the deal to open a shop together once they both had their professions, but she didn't think that warranted a crying hu- "Don't go, I don't wanna be alone anymore. I don't wanna be on my own again." That was when it clicked in her mind. She was more than just a business partner to him, she was a friend. Of course, she thought of him the same, which was shy the decision to do anything had been hard. Upon this realization, she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest. She stood like that for a moment, before she froze and realized what was happening. That was when she started to turn red with a blush.

"I won't, I promise." That was something that she was never going to break a promise, and now, even a party with him if he didn't want to break it. Why bother? With all of the stuff that they were already doing together, they might as well stay in the party. After a few more moments, she moved from the hug, her face still flushed, and possibly a tear stain on her cheek. But that was neither here nor there at this point. "S-so, got all of your materials?" She was hoping it was a yes, because she wasn't in the mood to fight anything anymore, and she didn't want to chance him getting hurt again. Not while she couldn't find a way to help.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

HP: 40/40 (32 + 10)

Energy: 3/4 (1 +2)

DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Vanity Black Longcoat [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Potion (2)

"I won't, I promise."

Upon hearing those words, Koga hugged her a little tighter. He didn't wanna let go quite yet, but he knew that is was time to let go. When he and Noctua seperated, her face was bright red. Koga could feel a couple of stray tears on his cheek. When did that happen? He wiped away the tears with the back of his sleeve. "I'm gonna hold you too that, ya know?" Koga said, lightly jabbing Noctua's arm.

"S-so, got all of your materials?"

"Yeah, let's get outta here." Koga said, turning back towards town and starting the long walk back.

-----

Back in the Town of Beginnings, Koga showed Cedric the materials he'd gathered. "Perfect! Now come and let me show you how to forge a weapon!" Cedric took the pair to the furnace and anvil and gestured for Koga to start. Okay Koga, deep breaths. Koga placed the materials and watched carefully as they slowly glowed to a white hot, cherry red. This craft, it would be the start of his career. And the first gift he gives. It would be among the best he ever forges. He swore it. The man took the tongs and moved over to the anvil, and with a hammer, began shaping the weapon.

CLANG!

The drawing of the blade.

CLANG!

The shaping of the tang.

CLANG!

The forging of a weapon.

When the weapon glowed for a moment, and Koga feared he had failed. But when the glow disappeared and an almost flawless weapon took the place of the metal ingot, he smiled.

"Now that's a fine blade! Damn near perfect I'd wager. Congratulations. You may not count yourself among the ranks of blacksmiths!"

@Noctua

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 350 Col

>> Tier One Materials (5)

>> Tier One Perfect Weapon

Spoiler

ID: 128058

CD: 12 >>Perfect Weapon Craft<<

-----

Summary

Spoiler