[F03 - PP] That's Two I Owe You <<Worn Out Welcome>>

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 40/40 // Energy: 3/4 (2 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // ACC: 0 // MIT: 0 // BURN: 12 //  BLIGHT: 12

As soon as Koga had called for Yuki's assistance, the man had dashed forward, moving into the Troll's blindspot, and with one swift strike, cleaved the Troll into two. A rain of blue fragments fell upon the pair as Koga grinned.

"Good job," Yukiro said.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

The two walked for a bit until they came upon a cabin. Luckily enough, it was the very same cabin that had the last of Koga's quest markers, "Alright bud, this is it. Thanks for the help today."

The pair walked in and Koga greeted Grisold, "Back, and I've got those materials you requested."

"Wonderful, wonderful, here let me see them. And what would you like your armor to specialize in?" the man asked as he took the materials from Koga. The swordsman selected Evasion from the menu prompt that appeared and within moments, a black leather coat was handed over to him. The quest completed banner appeared with minimal fanfare and Koga smiled, turning to Yuki, "Well, I guess that's two I owe you."

@Yukiro

-----

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Koga

+2 SP

>> 200 Col

>> Uncommon Light Armor [Evasion] (1)

Yukiro

+2 SP

>> 200 Col

Edited by Koga