[F01-PP] One Step Forward <<First Few Lessons are Free no. 2>>

"Don't worry about it Lonzo! We all miss from time to time, even the higher level players." NIGHT wanted to chime in about using an accuracy-boosting accessory, but was thrown off by what Lonzo said next.

"A legendary blacksmith? -- Wait, Yukiro made that for you?" She hadn't expected her friend to create such unique equipment, and felt envious about it. As a pup charged at her, jumping upwards, NIGHT swung her sword to displace it, putting all her feelings into the one blow. Just the name alone caused her to vent out her emotions in confusion of what to do.

"Nora's very kind," Lonzo added, soon after his smith-shilling. "Thank you, let me try this again to weaken these cretins."

I'll have to be careful not to cut that one down, then...

Another boar pup ran over her feet as she wasn't looking. Ouch. She shook it as though a bug had stung her. "Okay, I'm getting real sick of these babies, but they should be sufficiently weakened by now," NIGHT growled, shuffling away to the town while keeping an eye out for the boar pups. As soon as she took a step into town, she waved over to Nora, "We'll see you when you're done!"

NIGHT ran over to the workshop where Lyle was, and dropped off the tusks. He held it up in examination. "They're all there," the girl bargained. "They sure are. Here, take this package and move along. It's to Hannah, an artisan. You'll find her in a grove somewhere in town."

Southern wing then, NIGHT thought, taking the parcel and sprinting. Ducking past the other players and NPC's, she skid to a halt as she reached Hannah's stall, placing down the package on the counter. "Delivery!" 

ID: 128226 | BD: 10 (8, +2) | CD: 10
> Recovery was activated. (+2 EN)
Basic attack against Boar Pup #6. (4 DMG)

ID: 128227 | MD: 4
Boar Pup #5 missed Lonzo!

ID: 128228 | MD: 9
Boar Pup #6 attacks NIGHT!
3 + 1 = 4 DMG | 4 - 8 = 1 DMG

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: Lonzo (1), NIGHT (0), Nora (0)
Boar Pup #6 | HP: 1/5 (-4) | DMG: 3 | Hate: NIGHT (2), Nora (0), Lonzo (0)

NIGHT | HP: 116/120 (-1) | EN: 11/12 (+1, +2, -1) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 8

@Nora

Edited by NIGHT

???

Oh...that's right!! Blacksmith can make armors too, not just tailor! That's great, that means I can go to blacksmith for an armor too! I probably need to do that...actually, I need a lot of upgrades to make myself useful. But that's for another time, need to focus now.

At the back of her head, she thought NIGHT's reaction at the mention of Yukiro's name was a bit odd, but thinks no further of it. Also, why did she immediately thought that Yukiro crafted it? There's a lot of legendary blacksmiths out there, she wonders if something happened between the two of them. But right now, her attention is entirely on the tasks at hand.

Nora took a deep breath and charges in against one of the boar pups, killing it in one blow. But was disappointed once again at having no drops. At this point she turns to her teammates.

"Guys, this might take a while. You can submit your portion of the tusks and I will meet you guys at the NPC's location. I just have to finish this one as well."

Roll: 128232; BD 8. Loot Roll: 128233; LD 6<<Nothing>>

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: Lonzo (1), NIGHT (0), Nora (0)
Boar Pup #6 | HP: 1/5 (-4) | DMG: 3 | Hate: NIGHT (2), Nora (0), Lonzo (0)

The second boar attacks Nora and did three points of damage.

Roll: 128247; MD 9

Nora: HP 177; EN 15

Edited by Nora

Having been attacked by the last remaining boar, Nora finally knows what it was like to being targeted by monsters and finally realized the importance of having armor. She made a mental notes to herself to get some armor and maybe an evasion trinket as soon as possible. Because it hurts!!!

Now she is slightly mad at the last remaining boar, nevermind the fact that all of its family has basically been slaughtered by her party, she needs revenge. Nora steadied her sword and silently thanking her teammate for leaving both of the pups with 1 hp so that they are easy pickings for her. But she has to make this count, didn't want to waste their effort in helping her. Nora closes in on the last remaining boar, right when she was about to miss, her enhancement actived once again, landing the hit that deals the last bit of damage. Dropping the final boar's health point to zero. Her eyes immediately went to check on the drop....

AND....!!! Yes, she got a tusk!!! That was the last piece that she needed. 

ID# 128236 results:Battle: 1(+5 ACC); Loot ID: 128237; LD 11 <<3/3 materials>>

Boar Pup #6 | HP: 1/5 (-4) | DMG: 3 | Hate: NIGHT (2), Nora (0), Lonzo (0) <<dead>>

She quickly picks up the tusk from the ground and hurried to deliver her portion of the parcel to Lyn's workshop. Hopefully, her team will still be there waiting for her and they can take the next quest together as well!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Total--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each of the party members, Lonzo, NIGHT and nora are given 1 sp plus the following:

1. Questers will be rewarded one of the following items by Lyle
    - 1 Tier one weapon with one(1) slots damage or,  <<picked by NIGHT and Lonzo>>
    -1 Tier One armor with one(1) slot mitigation <<picked by Nora>>

2. A potion of 'Safeguard' that can only be used in the quest 'The Third lesson, Is Just as Free'. Safeguard blocks the damage from the first successful attacks that hits the player.

3. 2 Additional Skill Points 

4. Each person gets 133 cols

Edited by Nora