[PP-F1] Melody Of Aincrad <<Earning A Living>>

This was the day.. Sakura would start street performing. It was rather embarrassing for her.. because everybody would be watching her like a hawk, and she might accidently slip a note in her voice or musical arrangement. She took a deep breath as she walked down the sidewalk and found a rather spacious spot. She carefully opened her inventories tab and took out a new and brightly polished violin. She smiled cheerfully and she carefully cradled the violin, before putting it in the right position it was supposed to be facing. She equipped her bow and then began to tune the violin.

"Th-thats it! Just.. feel the melody," she whispered to herself before she took a deep breath. She began to play the violin compilation of the song.. 'Sis Puella Magica'. The pinkette's heart would pound when other players turned their heads to face her.

After a while in the city, Sakuri's eye caught a girl which was playing so wonderful so you couldn't go pass her. I wish i was as good as her he thought. Which got Sakuri on to other thought. Maybe if i would ask her, she could teach me he started to think. With no clue what he was doing or what he would say, he started to walk towards the girl while looking straight forward with no face expression at all.

Halfway to the girl, he just stopped. Wait, i cannot just look like this. I am looking like i am going to kill herHe thought to himself. So he started to walk towards her again with a smile which was a bit forced, but still natural.

Sakuri was usually not smiling at all, so this was harder for him than for most people.

Finally when he arrived in front of her he scratched the back of his head saying

''Ermh, hello. My name is Sakuri and i just wonder if you could teach me to play aswell''He said while nervously laughed a bit, barely noticeable.

He then realized that many people just watched him do this and got the feeling like he was awkward, so he moved o the side of her and raised his voice abit.

''Its alright people, we are ermh, friend. This is not weird'' And then he turned his face towards the girl again waiting for a response of some kind.

She blushed brightly as she saw someone approaching her.. first with a scary face, but next a calm face. Then what he said next made her blush even more as she tightly gripped her violin bow. "B-B-But.. I-I don't think I've m-met you before.. But I guess.. we can be friends," she quietly said as she looked at his expressionless face.

Friends.. haven't heard that in a long time he thought to himself.. Friends was one of those words which made Sakuri feel rather concerned. He never really had any friends, in real life or in the game. He definitly felt a bit of anxiety when he thought about it.

I can't make such a promise or announcement to her, but i gotta say something He thought.

''Would that be considered as a yes?'' he said while he once again forced a smile.

Maybe i should get some friends. I cannot pass this game alone probably.. But what if i fail her, or that i am a bad friend he instantly started to think.

Ill just wait instead before making anything foolish.

Before the girl could get a chance to respond to his question, he said ''If you are accepting my request, I am waiting for you to finish up at a tavern.''Which he pointed at, then he just started to walk towards the tavern but after a few steps he turned around and said.''I hope to see you there, you're really good at what you're doing.''And then he continued to walk

She looked down at her hands before nodding. "Th-thank you! And.. I actually applied for a job at the floor one tavern.. perhaps they'll let me perform there. I will be taking your request!" she exclaimed before she watched him leave. Then she'd place her items back into her inventories list. "The tavern..i know its somewhere to the right..oh gosh! How could I forget the place I applied for a job at?!" she mentally panicked before springing to her feet and looking left and right twice, trying to decide where to go.

through the window Sakuri saw the girl being rather, confused of where she was heading.

Maybe she dosen't know where the tavern in, ill just go out and wave her in he thought. But before he went out, he walked up to order two tea's, not asking for a specific flavor. He then continued towards the door and opened it yelling.

''The tavern is here if you're looking for it!''He said while waving a bit with his hand.

She jumped slightly at the loud noise before looking at where it lead. The tavern! All along it lied.. over there. Right next to the vegetable vendors cart. She slowly walked in as she looked around and observed her surroundings closely. "This is definitely the place!" she smiled as she faced the dark haired boy. "Thank you so much for telling me!" she thanked before bowing a million times.

Sakuri smiled when the girl came closing in, and this time it was for real. Not one of those fake ones which he had done before. But all of a sudden the girl started to bow in front of him.

''You don't have to do that, i am happy that you could give some of your time to me''he said while he was smiling. He then moved aside to let the girl in.

''I ordered tea, i didn't know what i should order for you so yeah, sorry if i got it wrong''

She smiled softly. "S-Sorry I get carried away at times.. and I'm grateful for anything that you order me!" she exclaimed as she sat down in a chair across from him. "I'll be playing my violin shortly after.. But I don't suspect to be as good as you think I am though.. b-but I'll always try my best.." Sakura said.

Sakuri smiles back towards the girl, like one of those smiles when you smile with your whole face. This was a very rare thing for Sakuri to do.

How can this girl always be so happy? When someone is smiling like that, i cannot help to do it either.. He thought to himself.

He then brought her tea to her and took a sip of his own.

''You will have to excuse me if I've already asked, i am a bit lost! But could i get to know what you're name is?If we are going to sit here and have a cup of tea together, i think it would be appropriate to address you by name! He said while sitting relaxed, but still with his back straight.

Sakura? That is actully a bit scary.. And she has already forgotten my name? Well i guess my first impression wheren't memorable enough then.. I have to make it up He thought.

He then leaned forwards and rested his arms on the table. ''I hear that you have forgotten my name!'' He said and laughed at it a bit.

''But that's fine Sakura, my name is Sakuri! You would never be able to forget my name now, since we almost have the same name and everything.. Or not everything i mean we probably has nothing which is similiar to something relevant to.. What am i even saying.. I am sorry, i just can't speak while your smiling towards me all the time, it makes me nervous''. He said while he started looking down against the table.

''BUT PLEASE DNT STOP'' He instantly shouted out a bit to loud so the whole tavern might have heard him

What am i doing? I need to get everything togheter.. I just have a hard time to think around this girl it seems like, and she gives me this warm feeling with the smile of hers..

If the truth was to be told, Sakuri had never really had any friends, and never had anyone to smile towards him like that..

Her face went ghostly pale. "Um I-I didn't forget your name I-its just i'm very forgetful.. I even.. forget my moms..name?" she gulped before flipping out. "Oh great! Way to go Sakura.. I-I cant believe this! He's probably.. g-gonna hate me now.." she thought as she inwardly sighed. She quietly sunk in her seat. But the sudden outburst made her jump in her seat lightly. She smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Sakuri saw that she felt uncomfortable.

"it's fine! I guess you have other stuff to think about!" he said with a smile.

I need to make this better or she's going to leave me..

"soo ermh, tell me about yourself! What do you like and such! Sakuri said as he kept smiling, he then scratched his head a bit.

His he'd then began to go red and he looked down at the table

I... I... Well I really... I want to tell her... But... I have never said this to anybody.

He then took a deep breath

I... actually enjoy your company... Your the first one who I've met and talked with,kinda..or well, who dosen't intent to kill me"

His hair then fell in front of his eyes.

i am thankful that you spend time with me.. On my last adventure, I got stuck in a cave and barely survived.. At that point I decided that I need someone to talk with when I relaxing... And someone to trust would be nice aswell"

But then he looked up and smiled again

"thank you"

She flushed a crimson red at the awkwardness she was currently experiencing. "U-UM I L-LOVE MUSIC! I-I mean.. s-sorry for shouting eep! Ah well.. I have college level literature skills! Y-Yeah.." she sweat dropped as she mentally scolded herself for acting like a clown in a circus. What.a.disaster!

"A-And.. why would I kill you? Y-You seem very n-nice.. And I protect instead!" she exclaimed with fiery eyes. But his next words warmed her heart. Nobody had ever really cared to say something nice to a clutz like her.. who always seemed to get into peoples ways.

Sakuri noticed that she felt awkward about the situation and smiled towards her.

''College literature skills you say, that's pretty cool!'' He said with an big smile. He than started giggle/laugh to what she said, not in the bad way but in the way that he believed she acted so, nice towards him.

''I am relieved that you intend to protect me instead of killing me!'' He said while still laughing a bit.

Wait... Maybe she think that i am laughing at her... Which i am not.. It's just that... i should stop talking to people..

He then looked down a bit while scratching his head. ''I am not laughing at you... So you know! He said with an awkward voice, a bit like he would be afraid that he might had insulted her.

''Sorry if i insulted you somehow! It was not my intention to do so!'' He said while he looked at her with an look of concern.

He then started to look around himself to avoid eye contact since he felt that he is making this very awkward.

''T-Tell me more about you!'' Tell her about myself? Is there really something to tell about me which wouldn't ruin the mood. He thought.

''Talk about myself you say, ermh well... There's not a lot to say really.. He says while he laughs it of a bit and smiles ''I am just a noody which is stuck in this world like everyone else, not that it matters tho''

''Well, i could do either, it feels amazing to talk to someone, but from what i heard out there, listening to you playing would be the equal enjoyment!'' He says with a big smile

"Y-You're not a nobody! And a-anyways.. I-I shall g-go play my arrangement!" she chirped as she sprung up from her seat and grabbed her violin. She took a deep breath before walking up to the stage and clapping to get everyones attention. "I-I will be playing.. a-a song everyone.. its a melody with a little irish culture to it.." she softly said before she stepped back and positioned her violin. N-Nothing was scary right? Th-they were only people.. don't be nervous.. Sakura tried her hardest and managed to push her anxiety away. And then.. she played gracefully, occasionally spinning with a cheerful smile on her face. I-It wasn't all that bad.. it is simply incredible when you go with the melody.

Sakuri felt something warm inside of him when he heard those words coming out of her mouth.

''Y-You're not a nobody! And a-anyways..'' Echoed in his head so he didn't even realize that the girl had already started playing.

He watches as she gracefully played her violin, and tried to keep up with what she was doing so he could learn something himself. He then proceeded to raise his mug and put it against his mouth to take a sip, but realized it was empty.

I am just going to go and grab another drink, but i need to be quiet so i wont disturb her He thought to himself while he carefully stood up and started to walk/sneak past her. But suddenly he was falling towards the ground, almost at the bar.

Crap. crap. crap crap. crap. He thought to himself while he didn't move from the floor hoping that none would notice his accident.

Ill just stay here until she is done he thought while his face was down against the floor.