[PP-F1] Melody Of Aincrad <<Earning A Living>>

He grabbed her hand which felt really... warm. And then looked at her. His hair was hanging in front of his face which was red of embarrassment.

''y..yes i am alright, i hope i didn't disturb you while you were playing!'' He then realized that he was still holding her hand and instantly let it go while he blushed even more.

''I....I...I was about to get another...'' He stuttered

''Another... drink, would you like one? I enjoyed listening to you also, you're great on playing the violin'' He said while he tried to not get eye contact with her.

"I-It's alright!" she squeaked in an off-tone voice before her cheeks grew a crimson red color. It felt like half of her brain was fried or something. This strange feeling. Whenever she got in contact with someone else, she almost hyperventilated. But the pinekette shrugged it off her shoulders and decided not to let herself freak out even more. "Y-Yeah that seems good! A-And thanks.." she would quietly say as she sucked her cheeks in and walked up to the drink counter, waiting for Sakuri to say something next.

Her hand.. it felt so warm and... yeah... it was warm.. He than proceeded to look at her hand while he was in deep thought, barely even heard what she said. He then saw her moving to the counter,which he followed her to. He then didin't know where he should stand.. If i stand to close to her, it'll be awkward... But if i stand to far away from her, she might think that i am rude... So he decided to stand a bit behind her, while slightly next to her.

''You can order first.'' He said with some sort of an shy voice.

And after he said this, he just couldn't stop thinking about the warmth in her hand.

She shyly nodded as she began to speak quietly. "A-A glass of water would d-do!" she said softly as she smiled politely at the NPC worker. And then the next thing you knew, the NPC was already off getting a glass ready. In what seemed like five seconds, the server had come back and set a glass of water right before the pinkette's face. Boom.

He nodded towards the npc with a small smile on his face while he choose the same as Sakura.

It's kinda funny... Our names. And the odd way we actually got to meet each other. Why do you think we did meet each other?''

he said while he carefully grabbed around her wrist dragging her back towards the table and sat down.

He then looked out through the window and saw that the sun has started to go down.

''Oh i am sorry if i am keeping you here by the way.. Its late and i understand if you don't wanna be here or got other things to do'' He then took a sip of his water.

"M-Maybe it's what others refer to.. as destiny.. it brings together future friends and such out of the blue. And.. I have just noticed the similarities in our names! What a coincidence isn't it?" she laughed politely before following Sakuri. Sakura sat down on her seat and began to take huge gulps of water before she set her glass down and replied. "I never have anything to do.. I enjoy your company truthfully.. because I'm always lonely.." she quietly said.

''Destiny... Yeah this would be a prime example of that actually.. It doesn't matter why we met each other, i am just happy that we did!'' he said with his smile, actually felt good about himself for once.

''I am usually lonely as well, there are so many people here which only cares about them self, so it gets lonely'' He said with a concerned face.

But then he shined up like the sun with a big smile

''But now we can be lonely together! wait... we wouldn't be lonely then.. i mean that we could accompany each other more often so we wouldn't be as lonely..

he then acquired eye contact with the girl, but he kept watching while drifting away in thought.

''Well, is there a reason why i wouldn't befriend you? I can only see positive things about you!'' He said while smiling

''And i feel very happy to have you to cover my back!''

Ill just make sure that nothing will ever happen to her... I can't ..

He then started to look concerned at her..

''What if i can't protect you? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for such a thing...''

''It feels good hearing you say that... I.....I trust you.'' He said inn rather insecure way. Since he had never really felt like he can trust anyone before, not in the game nor in real life.

''So this is how it feels'' He mumbled quietly He then proceed to lift his glass up and says ''For you'' He said with an smile. and then drank a bit of water.

'' Don't worry about anything, because I'll be alright,'' This girl is so nice towards me.... I wonder if she is like this towards everyone. But yet, i feel this warm feeling when she is acting like this towards me..Does it even matter if she's like this towards anyone? No it don't silly.... Just enjoy the moment for once! He thought to himself inside of his head.

He then leaned backwards, crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

''This feels.... Good for once!''

She smiled and then nodded slowly, and then she quickly lifted her glass up after he did, lucky enough to not spill the water all over the table due to how clumsy she was. She quietly took a drink before setting her glass down on the table. "It sure does.. your actually.. o-one of my first and only friends in this world.. other people are much more stronger than me and in higher levels.. but I guess I still found someone who would talk to me!" she chirped.

(was kind of stuck SORRY @-@)

He looks at her with a warming look.

''Well... You're my first friend as well! And this will make the life in this world easier!he says with an cheerful voice!

He then realized he haven't learned anything, and that he should get back to the original topic, learning to play an instrument.

W-well... Could we head to a more private area so we could practice on playing? There is so many people in here and i already made a fool out of myself in here!'' He said with an shy voice

He then scratched his head ''If that's alright with you then of course''

"A-Alright.. Just a second!" she chirped before getting up and ordering a room, placing the payment in and walking back to Sakuri with a key. "Got it! Let's teach you some music!" she chirped before beginning to walk up to the room number on the key, and she unlocked it. "Wow! Such a pretty room!" she'd gasp as she spun around everywhere, before plopping down on a sofa.

He followed her up to the room without saying anything. She then opened the door and said "Wow! Such a pretty room!" which Sakuri replied with a simple ''Meh''

He looked around in the room a bit and finally sat down in the sofa next to Sakura.

''So... He said with a smile. ''How do i play this thing? ' He said while he tried to understand the mechanics of playing a violin.

''I never played an instrument in this game before, is it like a game system, or is it like the real life thing?'' He said with a look of concern

Why did i start this up... I've never been musical in my whole life...

She giggled at his question. "First you have to know your strings well! How high and how low something can go.. it's that easy! Well.. it takes practice of course! And unfortunately, music operates by our abilities and partially on the system as well. But we can always try!" she smiled before taking out her violin and running on about the strings and basic keys and such of operating a violin.

He started to study what she was doing, he then smiled at her a bit. "well... Lets hope that the game will handle most of it, so I won't drain your health!" he said while laughed.

He then started to reach towards her violin.. But he quickly stopped himself due to disrespect. where is my manners... I can't just act like that

"could I try? Or I'd I could hold in and you like, direct my fingers or whatever!" he said while he stares at the violin.

-thread closed due to no replies, no quest reward is given.400col each-