[PP-F1] <<Blades of Dreams>> (Ruri, Pepper)

She looked at a sign on a shop, it said <> She opened the door stepping inside it she looked around finding a young NPC girl. "Hello there!" She said as she welcomed Ruri to her shop. "So, what would you like to order?" She asked Ruri as she sat down in her large chair at the counter. "Hi there, I'm Ruri, probably one of your several customers here." Ruri smiled at the young girl.

"Hi Ruri!" Pepper smiled back at her. Then showed her some orders she has made before. "Just fill out the forum, over there." Pepper says as she works on another sword...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Name: Blue

Item: One handed sword

Description: The sword is a good quality, but yields no true power behind it, making it a good back up weapon in case the durability of another sword breaks.

Wanted Enchantment: +2 to battle dice -1 to enemies battle dice

(Beta) Durability: 100/100

Picture:2ur18yh.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruri gives Pepper the paper. "So, how much will blue here cost?" Ruri asked pepper.

"W-Well, I don't cost for things," She explains to Ruri, "I merely ask you to go get equipment for the process." She explains more in detail, "You can get the supplies I need by going to a secret dungeon on floor 1." She finishes with sparkling eyes. Ruri looks at her in confusion, "What is the dungeon's name?" She asks Pepper. "It's name is <> you can get dragonshards there, from killing dragons." Pepper says in a kind voice as Ruri gathers her gear. "Okay, Pepper I shall go get the supplies for now, don't hurt yourself with anything!" She calls after she is gone.... Trying to find the secret dungeon....

As Ruri becomes smaller, and smaller as she goes after the sunset, away from her shop she murmurs, "Don't kill yourself either." She says as she narrows her eyes at the now gone, figure then she gets going to work again.

[Pepper Momentarily leaves adventure]

Ruri sighs, "Darnet, she didn't tell me the location of this 'dungeon'." She says as she looks around at the small sights she sees a small door "Hm, maybe thats it!" She talks to herself as she enters the door and finds a huge rocky place with some dragons soaring around... "Wow..." She says as she looks around the huge 'dungeon'.

She saw some on the ground-- she didn't know if babies would drop anything so she hit him with her sword hoping no mother/father were there to see her.

[1-2] Miss -1 Hp to Ruri

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

[6-8] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[9-10] Crit. -2 Hp to opponent

<> Health = 19/19

<> Health = 15/15

Baby Dragon Health = 2/5

Result: 6 (Ruri) 10 (Kanya)

ruri used her sword skill <> as she did so -1 health to dragon

Kanya bit the Baby dragon -2 health to Dragon

-3 health to Baby Dragon

She baby dragon started to Attack Ruri raising it's claw...

[1-2] Miss -1 Hp to Dragon

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 19/19

<> Health = 15/15

Baby Dragon Health = 2/5

Result: Ruri dodged

Ruri, with her <> Skill as the baby dragon didn't hit her.

Ruri striked again after the successful dodge...

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 19/19

<> Health = 14/15

Baby Dragon Health = 1/5

Result: 6 (Ruri) 2 (Kanya)

Ruri hit the dragon with the same skill -1 Hp

As Kanya tried to attack she ended up attacking herself -1 Hp to Kanya... She yelped right after her 'surprise' attack.. "OUCH!"

The dragon started to attack again, he wasn't gonna give up.

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 19/19

<> Health = 15/15

Baby Dragon Health = 0/5

Result: 1 (Miss -1 Hp)

As the dragon tried to attack Ruri again he put his claw into his own head instead of hers. As he did so he glittered into a million tiny crystals. As he did so Ruri collected a small dragon shard... "I should get at least two more before I go back!" She said as she started to walk away from the death. She started to pick on another...

She saw the two baby dragons...

"Kanya, you take on one ill take the other!" She ordered Kanya as she drew her sword at them.

[1-2] Miss -1 Hp to Ruri

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 18/19

<> Health = 15/15

Baby Dragon 1 Health = 5/5

Baby Dragon 2 Health = 4/5

Result: 1 (Ruri) 8 (Kanya)

Kanya hit her dragon as Ruri whacked herself in the head with her handle. -1 Hp to Baby Dragon 2

The dragons raised their claws at the two, starting to attack.

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 17/19

<> Health = 13/15

Result: 6 (Dragon 1) 10 (Dragon 2)

Dragon 1 hit ruri -1 Hp

Dragon 2 Hit Kanya (Crit.) -2 Hp

Ruri started to hit three times as Kanya stood back. Ruri screaming at them.... Mad at her health.

[1-2] Miss -1 Hp to Ruri

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

<> Health = 18/19

<> Health = 15/15

Result: 4 5 3

They dodged again and again.

Ruri surrendered as she hoped to get out safely... As they saw the shop again...

Pepper looked at me, as she finished up with the other customers. "You got the materials?" She asked Ruri as Ruri gave her a Dragon Scale. Pepper took it and examined it. "This piece is big enough for a blade I think... I shall get to work, come back in two days." (Three posts in RP) As Pepper started to work on the blade...

As she walked inside the shop she saw her sword... "W-Wow..." She said as she studied it... "Could I test it real quick?" She asked Pepper. "Sure, go on outside and test it on a nearby beast, when you're happy tell some people about my shop, pleasure doing buisness with you." Pepper replied as Ruri went out the door to try it on a boar.

She started to attack a random boar outside.. testing her sword out...

-Dice Roll-

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to boar

[9-10]Crit, -2 Hp to boar

Kanya: 14/15 (Crafting Dice)

Ruri: 18/19 (Battle Dice)

Boar: 1/5 (Loot Dice)

Result: 10(+2 Battle Dice) 10 10

Kanya critical hit bit him. Ruri slashed in a uppercut fashion, the boar critical head bumped the two.