[F01-PP] Second Quest, Same As The First <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 95 (100-5)/100 // EN: 7 (8+1 -2)/10 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar Pup 1: HP 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 2: HP 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar Pup 3: HP 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0

Boar Pup 4: HP 0(5-6)/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129697
BD: 9 (6+3) >>HIT<<
Sword Art: Rip Ravine
DMG: 3x2=6

Obtained This Thread:
Boar Pup Tusk (3)

"Finally? I hope I didn't make you wait too long. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere, I promised." Yes, he had promised her and she was going to be sure that he was going to keep it. It was the first part that made her smile, "No, not long at all." Pure sarcasm with a smile on her face still. A joke in a way, as long as he took it that way. but it was the contortion of his face that made her think that she probably shouldn't have told him the whole story on how she and Yuki had first met. She might have just gotten the guy killed. Oops. Hey, that seems to be a theme at the moment, oops. He had opened his mouth to say something, then closed it, then opened it again, only for the boars to be found.

Thank god for boar pups right now. She had taken down the first one with ease, and Koga seemed to take down the second. Only, perhaps with a bit more force than was needed. Oh no, he was mad wasn't he? This was the moment she wondered if she should send a message to Yuki to tell him to run. Nah, he made his bed, time he lie in it. Though, he had this charm while he was this mad, it was kind of cute. That thought was soon gone as she felt something hit her chest, and kind of hard. For a boar pup, this little guy seemed to have a little kick to him. Of course, it didn't do much to her health, but it might leave a bit of a bruise. Joy.

Okay, the boar pup wanted to play that game huh. It was still righting itself when Noct channeled Rip Ravine, stabbing the boar pup twice. It was soon a cloud of blue fragments, and she looked over to see how Koga was doing. Or more, to see if he could get any more handsome while mad or happy. This was an important thing that she needed to figure out now.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // Energy: 8/12 (9 +1 -2) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // Burn: 12 // Blight: 12

ID: 129703
Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]
BD: 1 >>Critical Fail<<
MD vs Koga: 3 >>Fail<<

Boar Pup 4: HP 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<

Obtained This Thread
>> Boar Pup Tusks (3)

The fourth Pup exploded into blue fragments as Noctua retaliated against it. Cool, only one more left. And then the pair could go home and collect their rewards. Good thing these things die easy. Good job Koga. You probably just jinxed yourself.

Koga looked at the remaining Pup, the one who had tried to hit him only moments earlier. A devilish look in Koga's eyes, and his blade began to glow crimson. But...what was this? The Pup looked up at Koga with these big adorable eyes, and Koga just couldn't do it. How could he kill such an adorable thing? The glow in his katana diminished and Koga knelt down next to the Boar, "Oh, you're so cute, what am I thinking? You wouldn't hurt any-wahh!" Koga fell back onto his butt as the Pup suddenly leapt at his face, only narrowly missing the man. It used its secret move! "Noct, please kill that little-" AND TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK!

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 95/100 // EN: 6 (7+1 -2)/10 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

ID: 129708
BD: 4 (1+3) >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
Sword Art: Rip Ravine
DMG: >>MISS<<

Obtained This Thread:
Boar Pup Tusk (3)

"Oh, you're so cute, what am I thinking? You wouldn't hurt any-wahh!" Wait, had he seriously been trying to love on the boar pup? She couldn't even fathom what was going on anymore. Was he losing his mind because of this quest? She wouldn't blame him if so, but at the same time, a safer time to do so would have been nice. Either way, she started to channel Rip Ravine when the boar pup had gone to attack Koga, only to make him move and get mad again. She tried not to laugh as she focused. Focus, focus, focus.

"Noct, please kill that little-" And that was the breaking factor. Her rapier stopped glowing purple as she started to laugh at him. She nearly dropped her rapier as she laughed and she shook her head at him. "What did you expect Koga! For it just to lick your face and become friends with you?" She caught her breath then and tried to steady herself, hoping that Koga wasn't about to be mad at her.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // Energy: 7/12 (8 +1 -2) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // Burn: 12 // Blight: 12

Boar Pup 3: HP 0/5 (5 -8) // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 129711
Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]
BD: 7 >>Success<<
DMG: 4 x2 -0 = 8

Obtained This Thread
>> Boar Pup Tusks (3)

"What did you expect Koga! For it just to lick your face and become friends with you?"
"Well I'm sorry but its adorable!" Koga said as he walked up to the Pup and picked it up by the scruff of the neck. The Pup scrambled in Koga's grip as it tried to get way. "I mean look at it!" Koga practically showed the little critter in Noctua's face, as if it would make his point.

The man stepped away, satisfied he'd made his case and tossed the poor Pop high into the air. With a two handed grip, Koga took a the stanace of a baseball batter as his katana began to glow crimson, the power of a Han'ei gathering within. The Pup fell back down to Koga's level and the man swung, striking the Boar with the flat of his blade and the Pup went soaring into the distance, eventually becoming a little blip in the distance. Koga shaded his eyes against the sun as he watched the creature sail through the air. Yeah...it was outta here.

Koga turned around to look at Noct, sheathing his sword and then dusting off his gloved hands. "Alright, let's go!"

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100(95+10)/100 // EN: 67 (6+1/10 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

"Well I'm sorry but its adorable! I mean look at it!" He was now shoving the pup into her face and she pushed it away giving him a simple look of, 'are you okay'. But he was soon throwing the boar pup into the air, and then hitting it as if it was a baseball. She watched as the pup disappeared and she sighed looking at Koga. "Are you okay Koga? I mean, you seemed to take a lot of anger out on those boar pup." And then he was off with a dust of his hands and a sheath of his weapon. She watched him for a moment before she sheathed her rapier and dashed after him. She didn't really know what else to say, so she stayed content with just walking beside him. She picked at her finger nails soon enough as she thought. She didn't say something to make him mad, did she? Either way, she just kept walking until they were soon back in front of Lyle's workshop.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // Energy: 9/12 (7 +2) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // Burn: 12 // Blight: 12

"Are you okay Koga? I mean, you seemed to take a lot of anger out on those boar pup."
"Hmm? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Koga asked as the pair walked back into town, apparently already having forgotten about what Noct had just told him. What could the man say, combat was cathartic after all.

By the time, the pair got Tealeaf's shop, Koga was ready to hit the sack. It had been a long day of fighting Pups. The man didn't even bother knocking on the door, instead just pushing the it open and walking right in and up to Tealeaf. The man held out the three Tusks to Lyle, "Oh, very nice! These will make for good weapons! Now, if you could do me one last favor, take this to a woman named Hannah. She tends to stay around this grove of trees in the city. Here, let me mark it on your map." Great...at this point they were glorified delivery people...

Koga waited for Noctua to finish up turning in the quest as well before they both left the shop and headed towards this grove of tree that Lyle had mentioned, "Promise me we'll be done with these stupid quests after this..." Koga moaned.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100/100 // EN:  8(7+1)/10 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

"Hmm? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Wait...did he forget about what she told him already? Okay, that might be a good thing then. She smiled though and shook her head, "Just want to be sure. I don't need you going crazy on me now do I?" A small chuckled came from her before they entered Lyle's shop. She gave the blacksmith the three tusks, only to hear the dreaded words of yet another delivery. This was never going to end was it? She sighed and grabbed the package for them before she walked back over to Koga before they started their new walk.

"Promise me we'll be done with these stupid quests after this..." She sighed, "Sadly, I don't think it will be that easy." The marker on their maps came faster and soon enough, she walked over to the Artisan, holding out the package. "Blacksmith Lyle wanted us to deliver this to you." "Oh, thank you!" Hannah took the package and that was the end of that quest. But with the new quest marker, they weren't done just yet, sadly.

@Koga

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Noctua:
4 SP
400 Col
Uncommon T1 Light Armor with 1 MIT
Safeguard Potion (1)

Koga:
4 SP
400 Col
Uncommon T1 Heavy Armor with 1 MIT