[F02 - PP] Blowing Off Steam <<Long Live the Queen>>

Hmm... Where was he now? He was moving... no, he was laying still. Something was carrying him. But what... No, who was..? Ah, right. There was only one person around. 

"NIGHT. Put me down. Now."

His words carried a deadly air with them. Hardly waiting for her to drop him Yukiro kicked his legs up and propelled himself off of his captor. He grabbed his sword and sheathed it. Facing away from NIGHT he continued.

"I don't know what you were planning there. But in the assumption you had good intentions, I'll thank you."

Despite the relatively kind words themselves, Yukiro seemed to radiate danger. Something was building up inside him, something wanted to burst. If this trip had been intended to blow off steam it had done exactly the opposite. 

"I apologize for my actions."

That was all he said. Without another word he opened his menu and sent a message to the info broker asking for the next boss. His red eyes looked collected but betrayed a much deeper feeling that was fighting to surface. 

@NIGHT

A wriggle from her back. Perfect! Guess he finally woke up. Absentmindedly joking, she started, "G'morning sleepy head! --"

"NIGHT."

"-- What were you doing out there--"

"-- Put me down. Now."

NIGHT had barely managed to find her line for another quip before Yukiro kicked himself off of her. She ducked, letting go of his limbs, and the blade she was holding onto was snagged by the player. One sheathe, and she got back up, sighing.

"I don't know what you were planning there," he mentioned, words as cold as ice. "But in the assumption you had good intentions, I'll thank you." His glare was probably intended to silence her further, but against her instincts, she objected, murmuring out of confusion beforehand, "C'mon, when have my intentions ever been otherwise?"

If looks could kill -- well, NIGHT would've been found dead without turning around earlier, but a furrow of Yukiro's brow could've shot her cleanly again. He wasn't in the mood to talk, clearly, but she couldn't stand it if someone she knew was acting like this.

"I apologize for my actions," he stated, before turning around, bringing up a window once again. NIGHT rubbed the bridge of her nose with two fingers and sighed, before trudging off, kitten meowing from her pocket. With a back-handed wave, she said her farewells, "Suit yourself, then," and started heading back to town.

- - -

Thread Summary

[Total]

NIGHT
+ 4 SP
+ 200col
+ <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> (1)

Yukiro
+ 4 SP
+ 200col
+ <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> (1)

Spoiler