[F01-PP]Not Done Yet <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>>

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 0 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Cave Guardian: HP: 0(20 -12 -12)/20 // DMG: 50 (First Hit Only) || 5 (No Bonus From Crits) // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 1 >>DEAD<<
[BURN 1/2]

ID: 130055
BD: 11 (8+3) >>HIT<<
Sword Art: Quadruple Pain
DMG: 3 x4 = 12

MD: 4 >>FAIL<<
DMG vs Noctua: >>MISS<<

"Cool, then let's start figuring out how to get out of here before we get harassed by some other flying thing." Then she heard it, the fluttering of wings. She sighed and shook her head. "Why do I even open my mouth..." She chuckled, "That we can talk about after the fight." Then they were both up, at least she was feeling steady on her feet in the moment. She felt Koga move, and she instinctively moved in the opposite direction. But the red glow on his sword was gone from the sword art that he was trying to use being interrupted. Guess that left this up to her.

She started to channel Quadruple Pain. She was not wanting to be in a dark cave longer than she needed to be anymore. Of course, it did have it's perks of not letting Koga see her blu- Ah! There it was. She felt the bat move past her as if it was trying to get ready to attack and she unleashed the sword art. One stab to the left leg, one to the right, then a stab to the left wing, and the final to the right. She heard it cry out as she backed away a few paces and even watched as burn showed up.

Bad news, she couldn't see it. She was fully prepared to get hit, until the burn damage went off and made the cave guardian turn to fragmented dust. She waited a few moments, her rapier tightly being gripped in her hand. When she felt safe, she sheathed the rapier and sighed. "Great, now where did you disappear to in here Koga?" The stutter was gone, thank you battle. But she lost her man, evil cave and it's darkness. After feeling around for a few moments, she finally found his hand and she held it tight. "Can we get out of here now? I'd like to be able to see you again."

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220/220 // EN: 21/22 (20 +1) // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Left Darkness <<ACC +1>>]

Obtained This Thread
-1 Safeguard Potion

No sooner had the Guardian attacked Koga did it move to attack Noctua, which turned out to be a huge mistake for it. Koga saw the violet glow of her weapon lash out, and the screeches of the Bat. The burn icon appeared before the flames engulfed the Guardian, illuminating the cave for a moment, and then poof it was gone.

"Great, now where did you disappear to in here Koga?" Noctua called out as the man sheathed his katana, "Over here," Koga called back. Moments later he felt Noctua's soft hand wrap around his. "Can we get out of here now? I'd like to be able to see you again."
"Definitely...let's get outta here."

Another ten minutes of walking, and the pair were back in the light. Koga lifted his free hand to shade his eyes and squinted against the bright light. "Alright...let's turn this quest in...one more and we're done with this crap," Koga said, looking over at Noct once his eyes had adjusted.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 220 // EN: 21(20+1) // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Oh man, was it bright as hell out. She covered her eyes with her free hand, not wanting to let go of Koga's hand at all in the moment. It took her a few moments for her eyes to readjust to the sunlight and she looked at Koga. "That sounds like a plan." She smiled lightly as she nodded, more of a way for her to be sure that she was just ready to trudge from the cave back to town. At least, there was no more cave diving. She hoped. No more right? She didn't want to deal with another cave for a long, long time right now. Especially one that damn dark.

She squeezed Koga's hand lightly, mainly to be sure that it was still there. Okay that's a lie, she just like the feel of his hand in hers. "So, I think in the cave we ended at a tie. You tripped first though, and I tripped second." Here's hoping he wasn't counting the fact that she fainted on him. Yeah, let's not mention that please. The walk was at least going to be more peaceful.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220/220 // EN: 22/22 (21 +1) // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
-1 Safeguard Potion

"That sounds like a plan," Noct said, echoing his sentiments. The woman squeezed his hand gently, and Koga returned the gesture. He was starting to not want to let go of her. They started to walk back towards the Town of Beginnings. At least now they only needed to turn these jewels over and do the last quest...hopefully that'd be the last one at least...Koga was getting real sick of running errands for people.

"So, I think in the cave we ended at a tie. You tripped first though, and I tripped second," Noctua said, making their little excursion into a competition...bad move Noctua. "Oh, is that so? I'm sorry, but did you forget the part where you passed out for eleven minutes? Nuh uh, I'm sorry, I love you, but I think I won this one, hun."

Wait a second...did Koga just say he loved her? Yes...yes he did. Of course, the swordsman, as sharp witted and quick as he was usually, did not, whatsoever, take note of what he had just said...that idiot...

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Holding his hand, felt natural and right. So much so she never wanted to let it go. Was that possible? She wanted to make it possible. That was possible right? Either way, in this moment, she was making it possible. She was going to be sure that she never had to let him go. Of course, even when he decides to tease her.

"Oh, is that so? I'm sorry, but did you forget the part where you passed out for eleven minutes? Nuh uh, I'm sorry, I love you, but I think I won this one, hun."

Wait, stop, what, huh? She stopped for a moment dead in her tracks and stared at Koga. It took her a moment to break from that daze before she jogged to catch back up to him. Only she stopped once again, but this time to pull him into a hug. Something in her was making her braver in the moment and it showed when she rose to her toes a bit to kiss him lightly. When she broke the kiss she smiled and whispered one thing, "I love you too."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220/220 // EN: 22/22 // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
-1 Safeguard Potion

Noctua stopped walking after Koga spoke, and the man took a few more steps before stopping himself, and turning to look at the woman. Noctua had a shocked look on her face. Had he said something wrong? The man ran the words through his head a few times before realization dawned on him. Damn...well this could go a few ways...but Koga wasn't liking his odds.

Noctua came up to Koga swiftly and pulled him into a tight hug. The weight that had settled over his chest lifted, even as she rose up on her toes a little and kissed him. Koga wrapped his arms around Noctua's waist, pulling her closer to him and returning the kiss. The kiss broke, too soon in Koga's opinion. "I love you too."
"You mean that? Not afraid, or gonna run away from me?" Koga asked. He hadn't let go of her yet. Not yet. Even if Noct was flighty by nature, Koga already knew her answer, and he knew she wasn't gonna go anywhere. Not any time soon at least.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

So, the kiss in the cave was a very welcomed surprise, she would never deny that. But this kiss, this one was different. She didn't know how, but she was happier with this one. He had pulled her close and returned the kiss, and well, was heaven possible in this death game?

"You mean that? Not afraid, or gonna run away from me?" She had rested her head against his chest when he asked his questions. She didn't have to let go of him right? Well, technically yes because she wanted to turn in the quest, but no still, right? "Yes I mean it. Afraid, I think I'll always be afraid, but not of you or us. Now the running away will only happen if I'm dragging you behind me." Hey look, she kissed him and she isn't stuttering up a storm. That's progress. Still hugging him tight, she sighed lightly.

"We should go turn in this quest shouldn't we..." Yeah, she sounded disappointed, she just wanted to stay in the hug. Can anyone blame her?

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220/220 // EN: 22/22 // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
-1 Safeguard Potion

Noctua continued to embrace Koga, resting her head on his chest, "Yes I mean it. Afraid, I think I'll always be afraid, but not of you or us. Now the running away will only happen if I'm dragging you behind me," she ensured him. Koga smiled and planted a gentle kiss atop her head.

"We should go turn in this quest shouldn't we..." Noct finally said after a few moments, her voice tinged with disappointment. "Yeah, probably," Koga assented, reluctantly releasing the woman from his embrace a moment later.

It was a short walk back to town at least, and, as expected, Hannah was waiting for their return. The pair handed over their packages, and the NPC thanked them. "If you could do one more thing for me, I'd appreciate it," came the line that everyone was expecting, "Take this fishing pole to Ol' Pete over at the lake please. He's been waiting for it for some time, but I just haven't been able to get over there quite yet."

Koga turned to Noct, "Welp, its the last one. And then we're finally done."

@Noctua

Spoiler

She felt the kiss and she sighed happily, knowing that she must have given him the answer that he longed to hear. The answer that she wanted to give. But sadly, the embrace was soon over as they broke apart. These were the moments that she hated quests and them needing to be turned in. Making her lost her hug, what was with that? But at least the walk was short getting back to Hannah. Noct was curious to see what the finished rings would look like, but they weren't entirely done yet.

"If you could do one more thing for me, I'd appreciate it. Take this fishing pole to Ol' Pete over at the lake please. He's been waiting for it for some time, but I just haven't been able to get over there quite yet."

She held back a sigh as she looked at Koga and nodded. "Get this one done, and then maybe we can relax for a little bit." The sounded nice, relaxing, no quests to interrupt her spending time with him. Yeah, that sounded like a golden plan to her really.

@Koga

THREAD SUMMARY

Spoiler

Noctua:
3 SP
200 Col
T1 Amulet (+1 EVA)

Koga:
3 SP
200 Col
T1 Ring (+1 ACC)