[F03-PP] «Worn out Welcome»

Welp...that’s the end of that then, Randal was very tired from the sprint back, he actually didn’t think they needed to because the monsters weren’t chasing them and honestly on his first Mission when he was ambushed by other basic mobs and managed to run away showed that the Monster wouldn’t leave their zones to chase players.

But Night seemed intent on clearing the forest before they stopped and she was the better player, so Randal kept running after her.

After they had stopped.

3 hours ago, NIGHT said:

"I hope that item's in good condition,"

“Yea it’s kinda patchy with some old dirt and grime from being out in the weather but to my untrained eyes, it’s pretty decent.”

After teaching town and reaching Sir Griswold’s smithy, Randal handed the items over and requested that he made Randal the light armour boots.

As Sir Griswold instructed me to come back in a few moments he turned and went to work on the leather.

Randal turned to face his benefactor and said with a bit of shyness.

”So erm, listen, I don’t really know what made you go out of your way to help me but I’m really grateful, once this Mission is done, I promise that I’ll become as strong as you and help you out on a quest next time. But until then, let’s be friends?” Randal stretches out his hand for a handshake with Night.

Edited by Randal

"Sounds good to me," NIGHT responded, shaking his hand. For all of Randal's odd quirks, he had his good intentions behind them, she guessed. "Just make sure you keep your head on you till the next time I see you," she added, placing her hand on her hip. "Wouldn't want to hear an unfortunate end for you."

"Which means," she continued, bringing out her fingers to count. "Finding some hand-to-hand combat skill, maybe some armor? And probably not staying around Floor 3 when you're this under geared." She patted her chest with a fist. "Trust me, I've been there. It can get... scary. At times."

A few flicks of the wrist, and she sent Randal a friend invite. NIGHT left the man to collect his item on his own, pointing out where the floor teleporter was before heading on her way. She even taught him how to examine items, finally recalling that it was a question he'd posed earlier. How quaint.

- - -

Thread Summary

[Total]

Randal
+ 2 SP
+ 200col
+ [T1E1] Leather Coat

NIGHT
+ 1 SP
+ 200col

Spoiler

[Quest Rewards]