[F01 - PP] What Can Happen In A Dark Cave? <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>>

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 (3-1) || MIT: 9

There was a groan as he lifted himself from the ground and she sighed in relief at that. "I won't pass out, I won't." There was a sigh and a tiny squeeze of her hand. She looked at him before she felt something crawl on her leg. She shivered, Yeah, not going to think on what that might be. Nope, not at all. She smiled lightly though and nodded, "Please don't okay. I don't want to chance you blacking out." She leaned into him then. There was a conflict in her head right now and she was currently ignoring that. Instead, she thought on his last question.

She had no plans after this quest, well, except for the one after it. "Just the final beginner quest really. Other than that, nothing. Koga's probably going to be with...yeah nothing at all." No, she was not going to finish that sentence. Instead, she lifted her head from his side and she looked at him. "How are you feeling Yuki?" She wanted to make sure that she wasn't about to get stuck in this cave, at night, with a guy who was unconscious because he hit his head, because she fell. Yeah Tala, you're doing wonderfully.

@Yukiro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tala leaned again Yukiro. "Just the final beginner quest really. Other than that, nothing. Koga's probably going to be with...yeah nothing at all." Then she lifted her head off Yukiro's side. "How are you feeling Yuki?
Yukiro took a second to asses his health. "I think I'm well enough to leave. Though..." 
"...I am pretty hungry. Wanna, um, join me? For food?"

Smooth, Yukiro. Real smooth. Keep that level of smoothness up and you'll be slicker than a slip'n'slide. 
Yukiro cleared his throat and moved to stand up, helping Tala to her feet as he did so. "Anyway, I'm good enough to go, I think. Let's get you out of this place." 

He led Tala, closer this time in case she tripped again, until they could see the light the signaled the end of the cave. He kept walking, but loosened his hand significantly so she could run ahead if she wanted to. It looked like the end of the quest was finally here. And for some reason Yukiro was... disappointed. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"I think I'm well enough to leave. Though..." He paused, "...I am pretty hungry. Wanna, um, join me? For food?" Wait, was he asking her out on a date? She looked at him, studied him, what was she going to say? Tala took a moment, which was probably hell on Yukiro's inner turmoil. "Ramen does sound pretty good right now, and company would be very much wanted." She was about to say something else when he basically lifted her to her feet then.

"Anyway, I'm good enough to go, I think. Let's get you out of this place." She nodded lightly, only to soon have him leading her once more. This time though, she didn't think that she could any closer to him. She saw the light start to show up and that shaking that had been happening. Well, it was finally calming down on it's own. She looked up at Yukiro and she saw this look on his face. He almost seemed, disappointed? Why. "Yuki? What's wrong? Why do you look sad? Is your head okay?" She was just worried and well, she wanted to be sure that he was okay.

She tugged on his arm gently though then, "Hey Yuki, can you make yourself short for a moment please?" She was asking him to crouch for just a moment, why, well, she wasn't going to say.

@Yukiro

"Ramen does sound pretty good right now, and company would be very much wanted." 
Yukiro grinned at that answer. Not only did she want to go for food together, she even wanted the same thing as him! 
Huh. It almost sounded like a... No, it couldn't be. Right? 

"Alright, I'll pay."  
Yeah, no way this was a date. It was just... What was it? 

"Yuki? What's wrong? Why do you look sad? Is your head okay?" Tala asked as they reached the end of the tunnel. Did he really look sad? Seriously? That's not good. 
"Uhm, yeah, I'm fine! Sorry, I didn't mean to seem upset. I'm alright!" 
Tala started to pull on his arm a bit though. It got Yukiro's attention pretty well.
"Hey Yuki, can you make yourself short for a moment please?
Huh? She wanted him to be short? Oh, she wanted him to get down for some reason. 
"Um, sure. Why, what is it?" he said as he crouched down. No reason for her wanting him to do this crossed his mind. 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Alright, I'll pay." Does he not realize what this is starting to sound more and more like? She did, and she oddly didn't mind it at all.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm fine! Sorry, I didn't mean to seem upset. I'm alright!" She smiled then and nodded a bit. "Good, because I don't need you sad when we go to eat." She chuckled lightly but that smile from before came back when he crouched down for her. She leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly then. "Just wanted to say thank you. For making sure I stayed alive in there and for the ramen date that is up next." She righted herself and smiled again before she took his hand.

"Come on! I don't know about you but I'm hungry." She giggled lightly as she waited for him to move with her back to the tree grove to turn in the quest or horrors.

@Yukiro

Tala smiled and nodded. "Good, because I don't need you sad when we go to eat.
Yukiro crouched down for her.
And Tala leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Just wanted to say thank you. For making sure I stayed alive in there and for the ramen date that is up next."
It took Yukiro off guard, but fortunately didn't have nearly as much of an effect as the first one. Yukiro turned beet red and quickly turned his head to look at Tala, wide-eyed and jaw somewhat agape. 
"Wh-- Huh-- Date?" 
Wait, it really was a date!?
Tala smiled again and took his hand. 
"Come on! I don't know about you but I'm hungry." She giggled a bit, which made Yukiro turn ever redder. 
Yukiro stood up quickly, dusted himself off with his free hand, and smiled at Tala. "R-right! Let's go on our d-date!" 
Yukiro had to learn not to be so flustered. Besides, it was only a... he'd never been on a da... 
Aaah! This is gonna be hard! 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Wh-- Huh-- Date?" She giggled lightly as he turned a beet red. It was fun teasing him sometimes, but it was something that she was going to have to work on to get him used to. Either way, she listened to the flustered Yukiro and she chuckled. "R-right! Let's go on our d-date!" She looked up at him for a moment, "You know... nah never mind." Oh, now she was just being mean to the poor boy.

She continued to walk though and the tree grove where the artisan was started to come into better view. Well, maybe for Yukiro because he was taller, but she possibly saw something. Yeah, possibly. Man, it sucked being short and there was nothing that she could entirely do about it at this point. They only made heels so tall before someone couldn't walk on them anymore. Hrm, she was going to have to find some kind of way to even our the height differences here.

@Yukiro

Tala looked up at Yukiro for a moment. "You know... nah never mind.
"Huh? What is... Um, alright," he said, very confused at her words. What exactly was she thinking? 
Hm... Hopefully he'd find out later. 

He continued to walk beside her until he realized that the grove of trees was coming up. Ah, the quest was almost over. Then it would be time for their d-d... d-date. Wow, was it actually going to happen? After what happened in the caves... 
What happened in the caves... 

Without thinking he just leaned forward and kissed her cheek, giving her one last squeeze before getting  up.

Yukiro went bright red. Had that been a date too!? He, he k-k-ki... kissed her! Wha-- what did that mean? Were they dating now? Wait, was he going to fast? Wha-- 
His mind was going well over a mile a minute. It was on overdrive. His face was a lovely crimson and-- if you weren't paying attention you'd miss it-- his eyes actually got a few shades lighter. They had a rare habit of changing color with how he felt. 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Huh? What is... Um, alright." At this point, she even forgot what she had been about to say. Must not have mattered then. The walk was quiet though as they moved from the cave to the grove. She looked at him at one point, and noticed that he was a bright crimson red at this point. But there was something else, "Yuki, have your eyes changed color?" She noticed the small things, it was what she did. But this was something that seemed to just take and hold onto her interest. It was unique and kind of cool.

"So, not only do your cheeks turn different shades of red, but your eyes can change color too? That's actually kind of neat. I envy that." Her eyes were just the same shade of red, like her brother's. Again, if it weren't for the fact that Tala was a year younger and, of course, a female, she and her brother could be identical twins. Well, they could still be considered identical twins, right? That can still work with a twin of the opposite sex? Eh she didn't know and it really didn't matter since they weren't technically twins at all.

The grove was fast approaching now, just within distance of being able to run and turn in a quest, but here she was, walking with Yuki not caring. That was kind of cute, she didn't like it, but she didn't show that at all.

@Yukiro

"Yuki, have your eyes changed color?" Tala asked suddenly. 
Yukiro looked down at her, the question breaking him out of his thoughts. "Hm? Oh. Um, maybe? I can't see them, but they do that sometimes. 
"So, not only do your cheeks turn different shades of red, but your eyes can change color too? That's actually kind of neat. I envy that."
Yukiro started to go slightly red again. "O-oh. Ah, thank you." 
Unnatural eye colors had just been a family trait, so he'd never paid it any mind. His changed between virtually any color, which was the most unique. But his eldest brother had one red eye and one green eye. One of his sisters had purple eyes. His youngest brother had yellowish eyes that changed shade. So his eyes had never really been the interesting. 
Well, until now. 
Oh, they were nearly done now. That made Yukiro both happy and nervous all at once; he'd be going on a date with Tala! Or, wait, was it continuing a date? He didn't really know anymore. 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Hm? Oh. Um, maybe? I can't see them, but they do that sometimes." Another laugh came from the girl before she smiled. "O-oh. Ah, thank you." Ah, there was that redness that she was coming to know to be permanently on his face while she was around. Either way, she didn't get to say anything on it before they were back at the artisan. "Hey, we got those jewels for you." Tala handed over the green one as Hannah started to talk once more.

"Oh thank you! Now I just need you to do me one more tiny favor." Of course.. "Can you deliver this to Ol' Pete for me." Tala took the package and she nodded. "Yeah, I'll be sure that he gets the thing." The NPC seemed t smile not realizing that Tala was just kind of done with this whole beginner quest thing. She looked at Yuki though and smiled. "Though that can wait until after our ramen. Come, I say we start heading to town now." She knew that her quest was done for now, it could wait, just like she waited for Yukiro's answer.

@Yukiro

"Hey, we got those jewels for you." Tala gave the NPC her gem, the cue for her to start the next quest. Yukiro passed her his gem while she spoke. 
"Oh thank you! Now I just need you to do me one more tiny favor. Can you deliver this to Ol' Pete for me."
Yukiro watched Tala nod and take the package. He was glad she wasn't just unleashing her anger on the NPC. Some did tend to do that. "Yeah, I'll be sure that he gets the thing.
She looked at Yukiro and smiled. "Though that can wait until after our ramen. Come, I say we start heading to town now.
Yukiro nodded. "I think that's a very good idea. If you don't have any places in mind I can show you my personal favorite place for ramen." 

What a romantic dinner, ramen. 
Ack! Was it really okay to be thinking about romance!? Wait, wasn't he already doing it!? 

NET REWARDS

Spoiler

Tala:
1 Tier one Amulet with  +1 Evasion
4 SP
400 Col

Yukiro:
2 SP
400 Col