[F04 - PP] The Second Wolf Hunt «Feeding your Enemy»

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

ID: 132345
LD: 5 (2+3) >>No Familiar Found<<

She opened her mouth the try and argue with him, and shut it promptly. She thought for a moment, there had to be something...no, they always had something to say. "Damn, you're right," the words were grumbled as she tried to wrap her jacket around her some more. The more she thought on it, the more she realized that perhaps she was their parents favorite. That made her shudder.

She looked at Koga, trying to figure out if he was right or wrong. She didn't think he realized how much those 'mutual' break ups still hurt him. "You really didn't notice it did you brother? Those 'mutual' endings still hurt you," she poked her brother's arm lightly then, not a drop of sarcasm in her voice. "I can try but I have absolutely no promises." That was the truth and he would know it.

"I don't know, having a wolf to help me pick on you would be fun," now she was just teasing her poor brother again. "Could even help me tease Okami too!" Yeah, that would be an interesting sight.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26/26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132363
LD: 14 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
-1 Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Golden Rabbit's Foot>> [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up," Koga exclaimed, stopping and turning to look at Tala, "Did you just admit I was right? Someone call the media 'cause we got breaking news!" Koga couldn't help but chuckle in amusement to himself. Man, he really was funny!

And there it was. Queue Koga's eye roll. And scene. "Yeah, whatever you say, Tala. I will appreciate any effort you put forth though. As long as it doesn't go towards either ruining my relationship or pissing me off. That is a condition."

"What're you talking about," Koga said with a chuckle,  "Okami is gonna join you in making fun of me. Seem's to be everyone's favorite past time anyways." Honestly, when was Tala not poking fun at him? And Okami, for that matter, surely seemed to enjoy making Koga's life difficult at time. Always a good time, those two. Always. Why not throw a third into the mix, ey?

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

She rolled eyes eyes then and shook her head, "You know, miracles have to happen every once in a while. I think you've been due for one for maybe the past.....nineteen years?" She might get smacked for that one, but it was so worth it to her as she chuckled at him.

"Masa...," she sighed then as she started to walk once more before she shook her head. "I really wish I could show you how much all of them have hurt you." Tala, might you be exaggerating now? "But still, I make no promises brother. I'm just going to protect you."

"Well, you do make it easy to make fun of you. You might be stubborn dear brother, but you still make it too easy." Tala laughed lightly, man, right now would have been the perfect moment to have her brother's wolf here, just to laugh at him with her. It was bound to happen.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26/26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132373
LD: 1 >>No Materials Found<<

Deer: HP70/70 // DMG: 21

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
-1 Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Golden Rabbit's Foot>> [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

"Ya know, I'd be offended by that if it wasn't so true," Koga said. For real though...this guy had the worst luck in the world. For example, the somehow hostile deer that had just wandered up to them. Great.

The deer pawed at the dirt and huffed at the two player, glaring at them with uncharacteristically red eyes. It brandished long pointed horns that appeared ready to gore either of the two players. But, frankly, Koga wasn't worried. Tala could probably take this guy on her own. If he wanted to, Koga was pretty confident that he could just sit back and watch the show.

Koga drew his sword but didn't attack the creature, instead turning to Tala. "Redemption?" the man asked, giving the girl a chance to make up for her last absolute atrocity of an opening attack from the last fight. Seriously, it was laughable. It had made Koga want to commit seppuku.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 12(14-2)/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

Deer: HP60(70-10)/70 // DMG: 21 // Hate vs Tala: 2 || vs Koga: 0

ID: 132409
BD: 10 >>Critical +2<<
Sword Art: Rage Blow
DMG: 3+2*2=10

She would have said some kind of comment in return, but her gaze went to the deer that seemed to have found them. They had been doing so well with it just begin them bonding. Then some hostile deer had to show up. Yeah, she didn't like this much at all really. She just wanted to continue to tease the crap out of her brother, but it was being interrupted. So instead, he teases her. Now, she didn't know who to be mad at more, her brother or the deer. Since she couldn't harm her brother, she pulled her sword from it's sheath and stared at her brother for a moment. Let him squirm and wonder if she was about to smack him with it.

Instead, she quickly turned and rushed the deer, her blade turning green from Rage Blow, just before she managed to actually land the hit to the deer's chest. Hey look at that, she manage to hit the stupid thing. She moved away from the deer as she looked over at Koga, "You going to help? And one comment on me hitting it, and I'm throwing snow at you!" She would too.

@Koga

Edited by Tala

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 17/26 (26 -9) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
Tala: HP: 140/140 // EN: 12/14 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 2 // MIT: 9 // LD: 3

Deer: HP12/70 (60 -48) // DMG: 21 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Tala: 2
[Stunned]
ID: 132413
Sword Art: Ra Setsu [x6 Stun]
BD: 8 (6 +2) >>Fallen +2<<
DMG: 8 x6 -0 = 48
CD: 4 <<Recovery Failed>>

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

The Younger Wolf drew her sword and looked to the Elder. Koga, for his part, simply raised a brow as if the ask his sister 'Do you really wanna do that?' The level difference alone was enough to ensure Koga would win. Eventually, Tala made her decision and rushed the Deer. A quick blur and flash of green, and Tala had taken off a healthy chunk of the Deer's health.

"Ya know, I was actually gonna compliment you, but then you had to go and open your mouth," Koga said with a mischievous grin before rushing in. His weapon glowed crimson as he zipped to the Deer's side and delivered a slash across its shoulder, a strong left hook and another slash to it's legs. "Have fun!" Koga said to his sister as he leaped away from the stunned creature. Koga might be able to sneak one last hit in before Tala killed it, but at the same time the man didn't wanna risk stealing his sister's loot. He wasn't going to be getting anything out of this one anyways.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 11(12+1-2)/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

Deer: HP: 4(12-8)/70 // DMG: 21 // Hate vs Tala: 4 || vs Koga: 1

ID: 132438
BD: 9 >>Critical +1<<
DMG: 3+1*2=8

The silent exchange between them was brief before she had gone for the deer. But it was his comment afterwards that seemed to agitate her slightly. "Since when are you know for complimenting me brother?" Okay, sure, she complimented her sometimes, but still, right now, she was just slightly agitated at this deer and the fact that she still couldn't find a familiar.

So, after he was out of her way, she rushed the deer once more, there was a blur and some green before her blade hit the deer right in the chest one more. She was hoping to kill the thing, but no it was still alive, just in the red. She grumbled something under her breath as she backed away from the deer. She had no idea what it was that her brother was about to do, but she knew one thing, this deer was not happy at all with Tala.

@Koga

Edited by Tala

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 19/26 (17 +1 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Recovery Activated <<+1 EN>>]

Tala: HP: 127/140 (140 -13) // EN: 11/14 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 2 // MIT: 9 // LD: 3
ID: 132439
CD: 10 <<Recovery Activates>>
MD vs Tala: 9 >>Crit +1<<
DMG: 21 +1 -9 = 13

Deer: HP4/70 // DMG: 21 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Tala: 4
[Stun Cooldown 3/3] 

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

"Hey, it's been known to happen on occassion!" Koga said in defense of himself. Honestly, he wasn't that mean to Tala. That mean.

Tala rushed in again, and with another burst of green, struck the Deer in its chest, dropping its health into the red. "Hey, nice hit!" Koga said, cheering his sister on. See, he wasn't always mean. And clearly, she had this in the bag now. Just one small attack and-

Thud!

The Deer rushed forward, and struck Tala right in the chest, doing minimal damage, but still knocking her backwards a couple feet. Koga winced and sucked in air through his teeth. "That...also was a good hit..." Maybe Koga should just keep his mouth shut...he was jinxing that poor girl. And with the luck they already had, that was the last thing that she needed.

"You, uh, you got this Aki!" Koga said. Yeah, she still had this, without a doubt. But still, that looked like it had hurt.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 127/140 || EN: 10(11+1-2)/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

Deer: HP: 0(4-6)/70 // DMG: 21 // Hate vs Tala: 4 || vs Koga: 1 >>Dead<<

ID: 132496
BD: 7 (5+2) >>Hit<<
DMG: 3*2=6

ID: 132497
LD: 18
CD: 5

Obtained:
635 Col
Tier 1 Material (2)
Rare Consumable (1)
Rare Armor (1)

She rolled her eyes at her brother. But when she had hit the deer again, he complimented her, this made her smile a little at least, until the deer rushed her. She didn't even have time to move before she got hit in the chest. Moving back a few feet, she winced slightly. It didn't do a lot to her health, but that was going to bruise in the morning, that much she knew for sure.

"Oh yeah, compliment the deer, I see how it is..." Now he was just being a glorified cheerleader and it was slightly aggravating. She rushed forward once more, her sword glowing green, but the moment that she hit the deer in it's chest in return, she watched as it stopped moving before bursting into fragments. She sighed as she turned and looked at Koga. She bent down and grabbed a handful of snow, shaping it into a ball before she chucked it at her brother. "That's for complimenting the deer!"

@Koga

Edited by Tala

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 21/26 (19 +2) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132509
LD: 6 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

Tala complained before actually finishing off the Deer. The typically docile animal exploded into a cloud of pixels and yay, everyone was alive. Not that there was any doubt about that to begin with. That didn't mean Tala was done fighting though. The girl picked up a handful of snow and threw it at her brother. On impact, it exploded into a puff of white powder, and Koga just started laughing. "What, it was a good hit though! And it's dead now, so relax," the man said, still laughing. "Besides, don't you have a Familiar to be searching for? I think you should focus on that more, and less beating up your brother." Okay, the chances of that happening weren't exactly very high, but it would be a good start. "So, what're we doing after you find this Wolf of yours, sis?" Koga asked, trying to fill the time and kill the boredom.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 137/140 || EN: 11/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

ID: 132510
LD: 9 (6+3) >>No Familiar Found<<

She just blinked at her brother as he, yet again, complimented the, now dead, deer on it's hit on her. "You know, you wouldn't be saying that if my gear didn't have mitigation and you know it." She pointed that little factor out before she looked around, there was no sign of a wolf, or even that one had ever been here. "Right, familiar searching, so much fun. Can't I just do both at the same time?" She sighed though as she shook her head, "Honestly, at this point, I don't think I'm going to be getting a familiar." She was too impatient, but kind of true in the moment. The luck gods seemed to have it out for the woman, never letting her get within the parameters to find this wolf that she wanted. "But, if I ever manage to find one, I'm going to defrost." She was not liking the cold at all, and that wasn't helping her patience at all.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 21/26 (19 +2) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132511
LD: 13 >>No Materials Failed<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

Tala made a point to note that Koga would be acting very differently if she hadn't been wearing an armor that had mitigation. "You're absolutely correct," the man agreed, "if you hadn't been wearing armor, I probably would've kicked the piss out of the deer. But seeing as you were, I don't have to."

Ah and there it was. The frustration and boredom of not finding a Familiar, culminating in utter hopelessness and a desire to give up. Koga had been there. "You'll get a Familiar," Koga assured his sister, "It might just not be today. It took me a couple tries before I found Okami." A whole lot of dead mobs. But Koga thought it best to leave that part out. "If anything, we could leave, rest up, get some more buffs that'll help you out, and then come back another day." In all honesty, Koga was getting marginally sick of this as well. But that was expected, especially with quests like this.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 137/140 || EN: 11/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

"You'd probably kick my ass too brother, don't ignore that fact." She figured that would be true, because she would have kicked his ass for not wearing armor and taking that hit. But, that wasn't the case on either of the things.

"You still have better luck than I do, we both know this to be true," she managed a small laugh before she sighed and nodded. "Okay, maybe we can turn back now and if we find nothing by the time we get back to town, I can try again later." Yeah, she was agreeing with her brother as she turned, probably in the wrong direction, back towards town. She wanted to have a familiar, but at the same time, she didn't need to be stealing her brother from his owl for too long. At least, not until her plan was more developed and ready to go. But that wouldn't be for a bit still.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132593
LD: 6 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

Tala suggested Koga would've kicked her ass as well as the Deer's if she hadn't been wearing armor. Koga thought for a moment before nodding nonchalantly. "Yeah, you're right," the man said. I mean, if she let herself get hurt that badly then he would have some words. She was smarter than that. Obviously, because it didn't happen.

Tala suggested they start heading back, and boy was that music to Koga's ears. "Sounds good to me, we can get some extra gear before we head out tomorrow too." The pair turned around towards Snowfrost, and Koga was just looking forward to getting out of this damn cold. Warmth and some hot soup sounded wonderful right now.

"What do you wanna train your Familiar in, by the way?" Koga asked, "What's your build gonna be anyways? DPS again, right?" Both Tala and Koga had their niches they tended to fit into, so it would kind of surprise the man if Tala had decided to change it up this time around.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 13/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9 || LD: 3

She knew that she was going to be right when she mentioned him kicking her ass as well as the deer's if things had gone differently. She wasn't going to put that past him either way. But still, it didn't happen, so it wasn't something that she needed to worry about.

Seeing her brother happy to be able to go back to town and leave the snow area made her laugh, "There are moments I think that you hate the snow more than me brother." She turned with him though and she started to head back to Snowfrost. She did want some warm food and drinks though, that sounded amazing.

"I was thinking of making it a fighter." She looked at him, a look of 'really' showing on her face, "And what else would I be? A healer?" She laughed at that thought then as she shook her head, "Why mess with perfection?" Actually, think on that, no one would believe that Tala would be able to be a healer, she likes to fight too much, just like her brother.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 23/26 (21 +2) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132610
LD: 4 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

"Hey now, I don't hate you!" Koga said, absolutely rejecting the notion. "I just have a deep seated disdain for you." Clearly, a deep seated disdain was not hate. How could Tala ever have been so foolish? "And it's not the snow that I hate. It's the cold that comes with it. I was not built for these temps." Give Koga a desert, with hot winds and dust flying everywhere and the man could handle that. But put him in anything even slightly below fifty-five degrees Fahrenheit, and all bets were off.

Koga joined in the laughter at the thought of Tala being a healer. There were only two kinds of healers. The compassionate ones, and the one's who found it cathartic to smack around their party with no repercussions. Tala was no compassionate, and if she was going to smack her team, she wouldn't do it to heal them. A healer she was not. "Alright, you make a good point. Makes sense. Sure you don't wanna try soaking up damage with your big bro?"

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She instantly regretted how she had phrased her previous words, "I didn't mean you hated me! Gah, I think I'm getting too tired to talk," yeah right, "I meant that I think you hate the snow more than I do," she finished defending her previous words as she laughed lightly. She just stared at him and she pointed to herself, "Um..brother, I think that you are forgetting that we were born in the same place." She shook her head lightly as they slowly made their way back to town, stupid snow.

He laughed with her, so she knew that he agreed wholeheartedly with her statement on her being a healer. She really isn't the type to heal, and she doesn't like standing in front of helping those who don't deserve it. "Yeah, when someone proves to me that they are worthy of me protecting them, then maybe I'll soak up damage like you brother," she paused for a moment, "Yukiro already soaks up enough damage on his own, so I don't need to help him. You're helping your owl because she is too weak to be able to soak up the damage."

Tala...why must you ruin golden family bonding time?

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26/26 (23 +3) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132630
LD: 5 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

Koga snickered as Tala attempted to correct what she'd been saying. "Tala, you can barely speak even when you aren't tired."

As Tala pointed to herself and added that she and Koga had been born in the same place, he nodded. "Yes. And as you just clarified, you don't like any of this either. So my point stands." The elder of the siblings stuck his tongue out at his sister, quickly retracting it as he got hit with a chilling gust of wind. Thanks world...

Koga sharply inhaled and ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek, a habit he had whenever he found something annoying, as Tala pointed out that Noct was "too weak". "Tala, she's a higher level than you are, and I always play a tank. Noct had nothing to do with my decision to be a tank." Would Tala believe him? Nope. Was it the truth, though? Yeah. But what was a guy to do.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She opened her mouth to say something in return to her brother, and couldn't, yet. She was going to think of something, don't count her out of the fight just yet. But, she wasn't going to worry about that right now.

"Okay smartass," she chuckled for a moment, before Koga got a dose of karma. He stuck his tongue out at her and a gust of cold wind came by right at the moment. She doubled over laughing at the look on his face. That was priceless, thank you karma.

But happy times soon ended, she managed to say the wrong words and she knew it the moment that she heard his sharp inhale. She rolled her eyes and waited to be scolded. It always happened. "Mhmm a higher level and can't hit anything. At least I miss every once in a while. I seem to remember stories of her almost killing you because she couldn't hit a damn thing." Tala, please, just stop while you're ahead, is that too much to ask for? If you aren't careful, he's not going to want to help you anymore.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26/26 (23 +3) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 132665
LD: 10 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
-1 Spyglass 2/3
+650 Col
+5 T1 Materials

Koga stared at his sister with a clear look of displeasure as she rambled on, knowing full well that she was upsetting her brother. "You are really, really lucky that I'm in a blessed merciful mood right now. Don't think being orange for a day or two is gonna stop me from kicking your ass up to the Hundredth Floor," the man said to his sister, clearly having heard enough. "Let's get back to town before I punt your scrawny ass back." Oh Tala. You really know how to push Koga's buttons, don't you?

That, and the cold wasn't exactly helping. In fact, it was probably only making things worse. With the wind and snow picking up, it was probably a good thing that the pair had decided to turn back when they had. Them being caught in a blizzard was probably the worst possibility at this point. And dead Kasai's weren't any fun to write.

@Tala

Edited by Koga