[PP-F1] Weird Encounter

Zauis, munching on one of his favorite things, a nice sized burger. As he was eating the burger he decided to leave out of the village and wander around the grassland area. The area was limited with trees, but it had a nice breeze which lifted Zauis's blue trench coat. Finally making it to his usual hangout spot he noticed another player whom seemed to be looking at a lake.

Zauis, beginning to walk toward the male with cautions. As he made it over to the male he stood side by side with him and looked at the lake also. "Pretty nice looking lake, huh? I usually come here to clear off my mind at times. I know things can be just as stressful in this game than real life." as he spoke to the man he tried to get a glimpse of his face and noticed a gloomy look. What was wrong with this guy? Is he alright? "Uh...."

Grim dressed in his <> coat, blacker than the darkest night with the hood, equiped, with the hood off, had came to the lake on floor one, to clear the crazy from his head, he had just lost his friend, and almost lost his little sister to. As Grim replied, "Yes, I come here, to relax, and remove the crazy, and insanity from my head." as he looked up, he saw a orange insignial above his head, "Well, it seems Daeron must have told people about what happened then." Grim looked at him, and stood up. Grim then put his hood on, enveloping his face in a never ending darkness, only his eyes and part of his face were visible now, "So, why are you here exaclty, did Daeron sent you. or are you entirely of your own acord?" Grim asked, as a heavy cloud of miasmiss hovered his head. Grim stood there, in a less than normal gloomy mood, as he looked at this new player.

This guys dress style was seriously wack. He seemed like some cold blooded freak. But, Zauis knew it wasn't right to judge someone, especially since they aren't even an orange player like he was. The dark toned boy, Zauis listened to the unusual looking man as Zauis's black hair hung straight down toward his eyebrows while his red eyes focused on the water. When Zauis heard the name Daeron, it sorta confused him somewhat. Who the hell is Daeron and why would I follow his orders? Is that some sorta joke. Zauis thought to himself while sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Daeron told who about what happen? I'm not really understanding the situation. I have no clue who that guy is. And I only follow my own orders. I don't even follow my leaders orders." Zauis said, with a somewhat fierce voice. Closing his eyes for a moment trying to get a good feel of the breeze before turning to the male.

"My name is Zauis. I'm here because I enjoy looking at this lake along with feeling the breeze. It really hits the spot and helps ease the mind. I'm a mysterious seventeen year old boy. That's how I describe myself. From the way you talk....are you in trouble or something? Why would this Daeron character want to kill you? Have you been a fool and done something to him? I don't mind if you don't want to explain." Zauis shrugged and turned his back on the lake.

Grim looked at the new player, "Zauis was it, well to first start off with, my name is Grim, my title is <>, and I'm of 19 years, and im kinda in a bad mood cuz im trying to clear my head, you see, I just saw my friend and best man die today, my friend Dirgun, he... he didn't deserve to die, and not by Daerons hands either, me and him, we... were suppose to get drunk after my wedding, and have a blast with my new wife, but..." Grim stopped as he put his hand to his face, tears rolled down his face, sparkeling as they dripped from his hand and his hood. Then he sat down, and then went silent, "You see, Daeron wants to kill me for when I saw Dirgun die, or at least thats what I saw, my insanity came out, and I said things I don't quite remember."

"Other than that reason, I have clue why he would want me dead, he pmed me a total loss mode fight, and I said no, for you see, I can't fight him, because of two reasons, number one, if I fight him I will die, and reason two, if I die, my wife will either kill herself, or worst, try to avenge me, and I can't lose her, I couldn't stand to lose her, I lover her too much for that to happen." Grim said as he wiped away the tears from his face, as he stood up and looked at Zauis, he removed his hood, "Glad I could meetcha Zauis." Grim removed his hood, his ivory white skin lite up as it hit the sun, while his waist long jet-black hair fell, he was stroking his goatee mustache combo, with his free hand. Grims facial structure, consisted that of a Japanese-American, with a hint of Russian, German, and French.

Zauis eyebrows folded in as if he was angry though he really wasn't. He had a natural look of an angered young male. "Grim, huh? I'm sorry to hear about that man. I'm sure he didn't deserve to die....I actually find this hard to believe. That someone is cruel enough to do such a thing. Damn..." Zauis said, full of anger as he clenched his fist while Grim began to tear up. Zauis's red eyes looked even more bloodthirsty than they already were.

"So that's his reason of wanting you dead? Just because you witness your friends death and you said a few comments aimed at him? So he really has no reason to kill you....yet he's gonna try and kill you. That's good that you didn't accept the fight....just try not to let him catch you out of a safe zone. If that happens....you will die. I guess I'll stick around with you for a while. So you can put your mind at ease now. No need to shed anymore tears now.....I know I can't possibly understand how you feel, but just understand that your not alone." he said while pacing back and forth with a unforgiven facial expression.

"It's nice to meet ya to Grim. From what you said earlier...you have a lady in your life, huh? Well, I hope she stays outta trouble and continue to strive to beat the game with you. Always have her back....Grim. I'm sure that's the first thing a lady would love in this death game. Whenever you see her again....tell her I said hello." he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Grim smiled, "Thanks bud, your a good frined, just like Haine, she is getting a force of people to hunt him down, because he killed my little sis Ruris, fiance, and if i was stronger I would join them, but if i did that, then Im putting Yure in danger, but , yeah, I'll tell her you said hello." "You know, if you want, you can come and have a drink with and me, along with the others, I think that, it would help out." Grim says as he then looks up, Blood Wing his familiar has came back from the town. "Master, I've returned, Daerons location is unknown, Im sorry." The little pure white dragon with blood red tipped feathers said to her master as she landed on his arm, through her telepathic link, then turned to Zauis.

"Are you here to harm my master red player, or are you here on your own acord?" She says as she establishes a link to him. "It's okay girl, he's a freind, he's not gonna hurt me." Grim pulls out a bag of berries, and Blood Wing jumps for joy, then greedly eats her heart out, as she curls around Grim neck, and went to sleep, purring a happy purr. "Again she does that purring thing, oh well." As Grim looked at Zauis, he shruggs his shoulders as Grim has a more clear and sound of mind, "So, what now then Zauis, got any ideas as what to do now?" Grim said as he scratched his head.

Zauis smirked "Thank you man. Your not bad yourself. Did you just say Haine!?!?? I miss that little brat. Haven't seen her in a long time actually. So she's actually gonna hunt him down and kill him. When did she get so serious? I remember her being super childish. Though she was really pretty. Haha. I wouldn't mind having maybe one or two drinks with you and some others. Not much if a drinker but I'm sure it'll ease my mind to." he said happily.

Zauis watched as a small white dragon landed on Grim's arms and mentioned something about Daeron. Suddenly the little dragon turned toward Zauis with a weird look and questions Zauis. Zauis took a deep breath when his friend Grim told his familiar that Zauis was of no harm to him. Looking at the dragon eat the berries made Zauis's tummy growl.

"Maybe we could go get a bite to eat. I ate not too long ago, but when I saw those berries it made me hungry. How bout we go to a diner or something. If you have the time to man." he stretched out his arms and let out a huge yawn.

Grim nodded, "Yeah sure I don't mind, and yes Haines has gotten more serious, I was originally in her guild, but I left awhile ago, so I could form mu own. "Still having trouble getting people though." Grim says as he tunes and walks to the road, "Well, you coming, I know of a steak place not to far in the city, could get a bite their." As Grim stands there in a relaxed pose, his hands behind his head, and right leg in a 90 degree angle pass the knee, tapping the ground with the tips of his black leather boots.

"Hahah that just sounds weird coming out of anyone's mouth. Haine being serious is just too funny. So she even has her own guild now? Man....she really has grown up. So your trying to get your own guild up and running, huh? I wish you the best of luck. And yeah, I'll follow your lead. Lead us to the way to this place man. I'm freaking starving! Hahah" he chuckled and started to push Grim slightly to lead the way.

Grim being pushed by Zauis, he then leads them both to the gates of the town, as he walks in he notices alot of chattering, "Uhhh, what the hell's going on?" People where staring at Zauis, "Uhhh, I think there windering why a green player and red player are together." "Yo people get the hell out of here, this don't consern you, scram, get lost." "What gives you the right to tell us what to do you little punk, you need to know your place."

The NPC says, as he pushes Grim back, he went flying into the air, as Grim used hie <> skill, and uppercutted him, then Jumped into the air. Grim jumped using his passive <> and grabbed the guy by the neck, and spun in a 360 circle in the air, tossing the guy 10 feet away from him. As Grim lands he says, "Anyone else feel like testing my patience?" Grim cracks his neck, and knuckles, the group of NPC's quickly walked away. "Ugh, sorry about that, I hate NPC's alot. so theres the diner." Grim leads Zauis into the diner, and sits down, "Get me a rare steak please, thank you." Grim says a he pulls a extra chair and props his feet up on it, "What you want dude?"

Zauis already knew this was gonna happen. That's the one reason why he hated being an red player. [censored] like this was very annoying. People judge you without hearing your story on why your even a PKer. Zauis smiled when his friend Grim started to stand up for him. "Calm down Grim. It's fine man...don't worry about it. I really appreciate it though.." he said with a saddened tone.

Watching Grim take care of some NPC's was rather funny though. Zauis chuckled a little and after that little problem, Zauis followed Grim into the diner. As Grim ordered his food he had asked Zauis what he wanted. "I'll just have the same thing as you man. Besides....I won't be able to stay here long. I'm sure they'll be coming after me really soon. Probably already are. For some reason...pkers aren't allowed here." he shrugged and looked away with a gloomy expression.

Grim smiled, as he heard more whispers, "Thats the "Walking Reaper"." "Holy crap, he nearly destroyed that bar single handedly not too far away." "Well im out of here guys, see ya." As many of the NPC's began to exit the resturant, "Well my reputation proceeds me, hahaha," Grim says as he looks at the remaining NPC's and picks up his knife, and was spinning it in his hand. As the group was the very same that attacked him before. "So you gonna try and hit me with a chair this time you four?" As the group quickly left, when his knife began to glow.

Grim's and Zauis's meals arrived, shortly, and Grim began to eat his food, as there was a bowl of berries, Blood Wing woke up, from the smell of the food, and saw the bowl, her yellow eyes locked on, as her feathers ruffled up, and she dahsed at the berries. grabbing the bowl and fliying to the banisters above, "Bwahaha, you must be hungry girl, well theres more to that. She looked down and gave a smile, and flew back down and sat the bowl down, as she sat on Grims shoulder once more.

Zauis listened to all the commotion of the people making a huge deal of everything that was happening. Zauis zoned out and began thinking of when he was talked about like this. They couldn't keep his name outta there mouth. Now no one realizes it's...."The Mysterious Swordsman". He use to wear a certain type of attire so everyone knew him. He was mysterious because he'd kill on the spot and he helped little causes. He was a fairly strange boy. But, once he joined the Knights of Christ and became a co-leader he started to be more civil. Zauis had changed in many ways...for the good.

As the food arrived, Zauis's eyes fired up just like Grim's dragon as he quickly tried grabbing the bowl, but the dragon was faster. Zauis chuckled and waved at the pure white dragon before he started munching on his steak. "You're pretty fast when you see some berries. Hahah." he laughed even though he knew he wasn't in the mood for anything. He was full of sorrow. Zauis sighs.

Grim looked at Zauis, "What's wrong bud, are the NPC's making you uncomfortable?" Grim asks in a nonchalant tone of voice. As he looks around to see what is causing the distress. "Oh course, I need my energy to fight with my master after all." She said as she hoped down of Grims shoulder.

[OOC-Kinda brain dead right now]

• 2 weeks later...

Zauis nodded. "Yeah, they make me feel like I'm less than a human sometimes. But, I'll have to get over that..." he calmly said while standing up and stretching his arms. "Lets go get some material Grim. I'm in need of a few new things. What do you say? Hopefully we can find something powerful or something." he spoke to Grim before heading out to get some fresh air.

Grim nodded as he needed somthings as well. Grim gets up and pays for his food, which he ate very quickly, and was quite full. Grim walked out of the restaurant, and was confronted by the very same of NPC's that he fought at the bar. "Now were gonna make you pay for what you did." says the first NPC, the one that held his waist, "Yea... yeah were gonna kick ur rear end u holligan." This one was the one he smashed with his very own head, "Were gonna make you pay."

Grim had just anout enough of these guys, as he then grabbed, all four of them, not allowing them to speak any further, he used his arms to close line them all into the ground, as his eyes then changed into thier yellow-green color. Ones not seen for awhile now, his eyes usually stayed their emerald green, due to Yure, being his counter balance. he started to crack his knuckles and neck. As they tried to get away, Grim started to beat the mess out of them, his hits making them beg for mercy, as he just laughed and cackled at their feeble attempts to buy his mercy, "Sorry I don't sell that anymore, best you come up with a... HEY!!!" Your not going anywhere!!" Grim saw one of the NPC's vreak free, as Grim lifted up the two under him, and threw them at the fleeing NPC.

Grim missed both times, but was able to use the last NPC, and landed a hit on the cowardly one, as he turned to Zauis, and then his eyes changed back to their emerald green color. "Ok, lets get going then." Acting nonchalant about what just happened, Grim leads Zauis into the fields.

Zauis was going through his HUD as he heard the people trash talking he tried to ignore it. Though you could see the vein near his head bolden out. He finally equipped his black robe that had red clouds on them and you could see Zauis's collar shirt popped up coming from underneath the robe.

Zauis smirked when he saw Grim taking out all those guys. He chuckled evil like and shook his head. "Grim? You shouldn't waste your time with this." he stated calmly as he finally finished beating everyone up. Grim lead Zauis to an field near trees and things.

"You think any rare monsters will be around here? Or should we go to a higher floor? It doesn't matter to me. But first, let's take on some of these monsters. Hopefully they'll give me some kinda material that's at least half decent." he bluntly stated as he looked over at Grim. Zauis's hair blowing in the wind looking like a duck butt.

Grim nodded as he saw a pack of Dire Wolfs, with three pups, Grims eyes went big, and his whole personal changed. He knew it, this was the same pack that killed Blood WIng, Grims whole being changed as he drew <>, and without hesitation he yelled and dashed at the pack, "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID, GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Grims sword was howling so loud that it was screaming as well, the metal was ringing the song of the afterlife as it then screatched with a high frequency, due to Grim yelling. As Grim faced the pack of wolfs. they all turned to him, his breathing was heavy, and he had gone ferral, his voice spuddering, "Ehehehehehahahahahahaaaaahhhhh!!!!" "Now...I .wi..ll...kil...l....you...all...thi..s...i.s....for....Blood Wing." Grim activated his <> sword skill, his blade glowing a brilliant red collor, as he dashes at the pack he rushes and hits the Alpha male of the group, his swords special ability activated. He paralyzed the Aplha Make, as the pups run away into the forest, one wolf going with them, the other four face Grim, as he now is the center of attention.

[9-Hit/Critcal]

[3 points of damage]

[Paralyzed Alpha Male (2 turns/posts)

<> Success

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Grims HP: 31/31

Zauis Hp: 53/53

Wolf/Alpha Male: 5/8 (Paralyze 2 turns/posts)

Wolf 2: 5/5

Wolf 3: 5/5

Wolf 4: 5/5

Wolf 5: 5/5 [Ran away]

Pup 1: 2/2 [Ran away]

Pup 2: 2/2 [Ran away]

Pup 3: 2/2 [Ran away]

Zauis was surprised when all these random monsters came up to them. Then suddenly the little wolf pups all ran away along with one adult wolf. Zauis didn't care whether they stayed or left. Then suddenly Grim started to act a little berserk like someone took a [censored] in his cereal. Zauis's eyes squinted after Grim's rage on the Leader Wolf.

Zauis's sword slid from underneath his cloak sleeve and slid into his hand while he moved forward he placed his free hand on Grim's shoulder while giving him a somewhat cold look. "Calm down." with those two simple words he sprinted toward the Wolf that was just attacked and hopped towards him managing to slash the wolf three times with ease. "Tch.....let's try to end this quickly." he spoke rather dully.

Wolf/Alpha Male: 2/8 (Paralyze 2 turns/posts)

Grim still furrious, he looks at Zalrius, "They killed Blood Wing, I will kill them now." Grim looks back the leader of the pack, as he is still paralyze, Grim holds his blade up and points it at the leader, "Your my first victim." Grim then brought his sword down with all his might as his sword slashes it in two, the leader disapatting into millions of little red pixels, "Fade into nothing." As Grim looks at the other wolfs.

[8-Hit/Critical]

[3 points of damage]

[Loot- 1-11- obtain nothing/ 12-18- obtain material/ 19-20- obtain uncommon item]

[Rolled 2-obtain nothing]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Wolf/Alpha Male: -1/8-Dead/overkill