[OP-F1]the brand new world

ragnar was sitting under a shady tree looking through the town at all the players he was reading a book with a black cover he knew that all these players couldn't be trusted he had come to this world to get away from life but as soon as the death game had started he stopped trusting everyone thinking to himself "no matter how much i don't trust people im going to have to find someone to help me level up."

"M-my name or r-ruri" she stammered as she blushed as she had been looked at by the boy...Kanya sniffing him, then jumping onto her shoulder. She giggled at him "why do you like to read about war?" She asked curiously as she looked at his level... Yup, level one as I had expected.. She said in her head as she looked at him in wonder. Then looking back at Kanya.

ragnar looks up from his book to see another girl addressing ruri he finally decides to put the book away and look at the knew girl thinking "who's this now she looks like shes laid back i don't know why seeing as we are stuck in a death game." ragnar starts walking toward her saying "names ragnar who are you it seems you know miss ruri."