[F01 - PP] Acceptance

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 420/420 // EN: 42/42 // DMG: 9 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Masato's eyes grew wide as Christelle broke some interesting news to the man. He let out a long groan as he collapsed onto the rock with his arms outstretched. "Oh god...I'm never gonna hear the end of this..." the man complained. "Like I get why whatever was said...but oh no. Honestly, I have no clue what she is going to do or say about that. I just pray, for the love of all that is good and holy, that she doesn't hold that against anyone." Honestly. Masato had no clue what was going to happen now. None of his few exes had ever threatened Akiara before. He had no metrics for this one.

"Yeah, yeah a house would be real nice," Masato agreed, still lying flat on his back. "And, hey, its not my fault that the building we set up in had a passage leading next door. I didn't find out until Aki literally burst through the wall of my forge. But yes. Home. Marriage first, home second. God, we're gonna be broke aren't we?" Yes you will be, Masato. Yes you will be.

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Everyone
+2 SP (1 Page Count, 1 December Bonus)
+200 Col