[F02][PP-Lonzo NIGHT] <<Long Live the Queen>>

"I swore you had a shield before. So the other sword you left behind. Was that one? It never returned to your inventory?" He thought that was interesting." "I hate the idea of needing to get out of a bath because someone is in line. I'd rather just enjoy myself. Though I don't like washing in the river." he recalled a time when he was almost attacked by a frenzy boar because of that. It wasn't worth it at all.

"I'd be ready now if you wouldn't school me in a fight." He just followed her for a bit. "Hey after we turn this in, do you want to look at houses? Or is that a lost cause so early in the game for me." he followed her and put his arms behind his head.

He was wondering if he should buy anything to cook with to make her food. The idea was interesting. He might also make some extra col in the end as well. He wondered if he try to make that snack as well. His mind going a mile a minute.

"Ah, sorry how rude of me. Thank you very much for helping me on this quest NIGHT." he quickly said as he turned the quest in.

"Never had a shield. I'm starting to wonder if you're mixing me up for someone else, now," she joked in astonishment, grinning. "I don't exactly recall leaving behind another sword... But I do swap my weapons from time to time, yeah." NIGHT gestured with her hands. "The last one I used was made by Yukiro; a black great sword. Benched it when I moved up a tier."

"And I'm obviously not gonna take a dip in the river." A chuckle. "That just screams extra bad for many reasons. I'm sorry to think that the worst turned out for you there, though."

With Lonzo's invitation to look at houses, she nodded. "Sure, I don't mind. It'd be good to make plans for it in the future. I'll see what's available for us to grab; I'm thinking an apartment for myself." NIGHT bowed, soon after. "It's alright. I'm glad you invited me here. It was nice catching up with you. And hey, let me know if you want any help in the future, yeah?"

NIGHT grinned at the man, before watching him turn in the quest. All in a day's work.

- - - - -

Thread Summary

[Total]
Lonzo
+ 5SP
+ 200col
+ <The Matriarch's Stinger>

NIGHT
+ 2SP
+ 200col
+ <The Matriarch's Stinger>

Spoiler