[F11 - NYL - PP] New Starts, New Beginnings

"No! Not suffer," she frowned lightly, knowing full well that he was teasing her, but still, she felt a little bad about it. She pushed that all to the side though as she smiled once more, "No snow, that's perfectly fine." She nodded lightly as if to further enhance the thought in her own mind.

She shook her head, "Nope, I say we should do this floor, seems to be better for us both." She was more than willing to throw the Greek living to the side, she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to see all of the satyrs again. Mainly because she has heard some stories of what happened between satyrs and some of the crafters. But, the floor that they were on seemed like it could work for them.

She looked at Koga, a smile on her face still, "So, what do you want to do right now hun?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noct's denial that she enjoyed watching Koga suffer made the man chuckle. The small frown she made was amusing for some reason or another, even as she assured the man that he would not have to survive anymore snow. Thank God for that.

Her agreement to living here on the Eleventh Floor only made him smile more. The man leaned over and gave the woman a quick but heartfelt kiss on the lips. "I love you," he said with a smile, knowing that Noct had a deep love for the Seventeenth Floor. He really did appreciate the fact that she was willing to live here instead.

At the question of what they should do next, Koga's face broke into that mischievous grin that meant Noct was going to be blushing real hard in a second or two. "Well, I want to do you," he said, pulling the woman close as they walked. "Buuuut, I'll settle for finding some more festivities."

@Noctua

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Everyone
+2 SP (1 Thread, 1 December Bonus)
+200 Col